Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I would like to start off saying i'm sorry for being a jerk on this site. I was trying to call out Okie Oil Man. LoL. But all i did was make people mad, and for that i'm sorry. I do have some personal friends that work for a local senator, and family members in the middle east with the military. I will post all the facts i can get from them. I also work with at least 50 people that have millions of dinar each, and i hear outrageous stories from them claiming its done, banker said this, and you name it i more than likely heard it. lol. With that being said once again i'm sorry. Let the facts, and co-worker stories began.

Okie Lab Guy

Edited by Okie Lab Guy
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

I think many of us were a bit confused, then annoyed simply by the way you presented yourself... in your post titles and kind-of-cryptic messages. Perhaps just keep that in mind when posting. As some mods have suggested.... read your own post over once or twice before hitting the button!!! A good suggestion for all! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to start off saying i'm sorry for being a jerk on this site. I was trying to call out Okie Oil Man. LoL. But all i did was make people mad, and for that i'm sorry. I do have some personal friends that work for a local senator, and family members in the middle east with the military. I will post all the facts i can get from them. I also work with at least 50 people that have millions of dinar each, and i hear outrageous stories from them claiming its done, banker said this, and you name it i more than likely heard it. lol. With that being said once again i'm sorry. Let the facts, and co-worker stories began.

Okie Lab Guy

sounds like you get the picture now move on and join in.

• Upvote 1

I was confused by your acct name....should have used "Okie Oil Boy" and ALL CAPS when typing your messages...that would've been funny...well, in addition to poor grammar and incorrectly spelled words. And false statements...

Personally when all is said and done (post-RV), we might find out that "Okie" is multiple people backed by dealers pumping drack, a mix of Dinar/crack.

Dawn patrol is calling...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just wanted to say thx to everyone that checked this out, and look forward to bringing some good news!

It's really best to play it straight, here, rather than quirky. This place, unlike most forums filled with goofball kids, is an adult site. Peeps here are experienced and intelligent, and are here, for the most part to see some good Intel. IF you've got it, lay it on us. What we are most interested in are stories about "what my banker said." (Just kidding.)

Wow, you are the bigger person way to go.......just remember, you can never please everyone. Keep it real, glad your here.

PEACE

Well it's alright now

I've learned my lesson well

You can't please everyone

Gotta please yourself

The late Ricky Nelson