Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

thanks to all posts about my wifes passing

tandy

Folks you don't have to post a response but I started trying to respond to all of the wonderful posts about my wonderful wifes being called home that it was really overwhelming. I just want to thank all of you for your compassion, prayers, sympathy and kindness. It is with an emptiness that I awaken each day but knowing that to have longed for her to stay would be selfish on my part. I so thank each of you and may God bless.

May we all be reminded to tell those we love each and every day at every opportunity that you do indeed love and appreciate them.

Soon, I think all of you will be blessed financially as an rv is critical for the future of Iraq and the thousands that are suffering. It's nothing for us to feel bad about because without the worlds people investing in their future they would have no future.

Once again, I appreciate you!!!!!! :)

• Upvote 12

Folks you don't have to post a response but I started trying to respond to all of the wonderful posts about my wonderful wifes being called home that it was really overwhelming. I just want to thank all of you for your compassion, prayers, sympathy and kindness. It is with an emptiness that I awaken each day but knowing that to have longed for her to stay would be selfish on my part. I so thank each of you and may God bless.

May we all be reminded to tell those we love each and every day at every opportunity that you do indeed love and appreciate them.

Soon, I think all of you will be blessed financially as an rv is critical for the future of Iraq and the thousands that are suffering. It's nothing for us to feel bad about because without the worlds people investing in their future they would have no future.

Tandy I received a very nice note from you on my profile page. It brought tears. I know how difficult it is, not from losing a spouse but from losing a 7 year old child. She was sick for almost two years. It's hard but I totally understand about feeling selfish wishing her to be here. She is happy and no longer in pain or suffering. We will meet our loved ones again and that is a huge comfort. However, there is the emptiness to work through. My prayer for you is for peace and strength.

Blessings,

<><Debbie

• Upvote 2

Tandy, I received you message this morning and I have been thinking about you all day. My Church has a group called Grief Share, that gets together and talks about the loss of their loved ones. Below is a quote from someone that attended.

I began attending GriefShare last October and it was the best thing I could have done for myself in terms of my grief. I was met with open arms and open hearts. I believe that my healing really began when I started attending GriefShare. I have grown closer to the Lord through this group and I know that I would not be where I am now unless I had this family. I would recommend Pastoral Care classes to anyone who is hurting. It is a truly amazing ministry. Thank you! – Ashley

I know that it may be too soon, but I would encourage you to seek out someone to talk to, perhaps a lay counselor at your Church.

My prayers are that our Lord may make himself known to you when you need Him most.

-

• Upvote 1

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. May god bless you and your family.

• Upvote 1

Tandy... You are such a classy and awesome guy. I bet you married one heck of a great lady based on that. I know she wasn't well. So sorry to hear she is gone but you will be in all of our prayers my friend! Stay strong.

D!

• Upvote 1

Once again, I appreciate you!!!!!! smile.gif

My wife and I are very sorry for your loss. I (we) could not imagine the sorrow in your heart. I cried just knowing of this, and never knowing you or your wife made me understand the compassion we all (DV) family share. God Bless You.emot-hug.gif

• Upvote 1

Tandy, You and your's are loved and your loss is felt . I lost a daughter several years ago but thru the grace of God I have renewed my faith. Healing will take time but please know she is in a better place and doesn't have to suffer any more. May you and your's be blessed and may God wrap your and your's in his arm of Love and Grace!!! DeColores,1967

• Upvote 2

Tandy,

I pray for you to have comfort, I can tell from your posts you have peace already. The comfort comes from our Lord and the passage of time. The time will be the most difficult thing. My family lost a most beloved member and July 31st 14yrs ago seems like yesterday. I no longer fear death but look forward to a joyous reunion. Peace be unto you.

• Upvote 1

I am sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy and prayers. I walked a mile in your shoes last April when my husband of 47 years went on home to Heaven. I still have a deep sense of loss - some say it will improve in time...hopefully for you also.

• Upvote 2

Tandy, it is so sad to lose someone we loved so much, and I am so very sorry about your loss. I lost my beloved husband several years ago, so I know the numbness that sets in, and the loneliness that follows. Time will fill in those gaps, but reaching out will help. You are not alone--even the people here are stepping up to let you know they are here for you. Furthermore, your wife must have loved you very much, and when you lose someone who loved you, their love stays with you. Because she loved you so much, you will always be loved. The Universe assured you of that by sending that gentle lady to you in the first place. So stay in touch with your friends and family--they are a real gift during such times.

• Upvote 1

You are the ultimate gentleman Tandy. A class act. This world is better because you are in it.

You don't have to go to the trouble of thanking all of us...just receive what your friends are saying (I have a feeling just recieving w/o reciprocating is hard for you).

Be blessed friend!

• Upvote 1