Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bear5642 8-4-2011

igotafew

8-4-2011 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE A CONTACT WITH THE CBI AND HE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO GET READY, THAT WE WOULD SEE THE RV NO LATER THAN FRIDAY. I WAS EVEN TOLD A POSSIBLE RATE - $2.30. HE TOLD ME IT WOULD COME IN LOW FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING THE LARGER NOTES OFF THE STREET. HE DID SAY IT WAS TEMPORARY RATE

ADAM ALSO HAS A CBI CONTACT AND HE HASN'T SAID A THING ABOUT FRIDAY.....SO YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ???? I THINK YOU ARE A PUMPER :P:P

Hold it right there-who in the world is giving this stupid rumor +1????? Really???? Unfreaking real....you guys are idiots. Really $2.30????????: We'll RV Friday??? Okay for the dummies who gave this a plus 1, I'll sell you my dinar for $1.50-any takers? :P:P:P:P:P

It's a bidding war! Okay, I'll take, hold on to your shorts, just 500,000 dollars for a million of my Dinar. Going once to man that can get 2.3 million dollars, twice, I accept cash, cashiers check, or your home in Lake Tahoe.

Please get back to me quickly as it will be (a) Friday soon! :P :P :P

Hold it right there-who in the world is giving this stupid rumor +1????? Really???? Unfreaking real....you guys are idiots. Really $2.30????????: We'll RV Friday??? Okay for the dummies who gave this a plus 1, I'll sell you my dinar for $1.50-any takers? :P:P:P:P:P

I'm not greedy............I'll sell mine to you for $1.00 to 1 dinar...........first come first serve :lol: