Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bear5642 8-4-2011

igotafew

8-4-2011 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE A CONTACT WITH THE CBI AND HE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO GET READY, THAT WE WOULD SEE THE RV NO LATER THAN FRIDAY. I WAS EVEN TOLD A POSSIBLE RATE - $2.30. HE TOLD ME IT WOULD COME IN LOW FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING THE LARGER NOTES OFF THE STREET. HE DID SAY IT WAS TEMPORARY RATE

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

8-4-2011 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE A CONTACT WITH THE CBI AND HE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO GET READY, THAT WE WOULD SEE THE RV NO LATER THAN FRIDAY. I WAS EVEN TOLD A POSSIBLE RATE - $2.30. HE TOLD ME IT WOULD COME IN LOW FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING THE LARGER NOTES OFF THE STREET. HE DID SAY IT WAS TEMPORARY RATE

Iraqis treat Fridays like we treat Sundays... so to answer which Friday, the one with the f and the y as in 'Y the F would they do it on Friday!?'

Total dung. So if I have contact and he tells me Friday, you don't ask a series of follow up questions to support this statement? I think all of us would and this is why these gurus should be shown the door...

• Upvote 1

sbear us this nonsense .

Hold it right there-who in the world is giving this stupid rumor +1????? Really???? Unfreaking real....you guys are idiots. Really $2.30????????: We'll RV Friday??? Okay for the dummies who gave this a plus 1, I'll sell you my dinar for $1.50-any takers? :P:P:P:P:P

• Upvote 1

What DRIVES idiots like this? FRIDAY???

When PIGS FLY and live as PETS in Iraqi homes!