Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dow down 1,000 points in 2 weeks - RV could be the shot in the arm!

RedRobin

I have been in this investment for almost a year now and I have read most of the posts and so appreciate how kind and patient some of our fellow investors are with the 'new kids on the block'. In regard to the potential value adjustment of the iraqi dinar, incredible strides have been made in Iraq. There are so many things that have been done by the GOI and the CBI to implement this change in the past year. If we step back and really look at how far Iraq has come, we can take a deep breath and know . . . something GOOD will come out of this, and I believe it will have to happen relatively soon. So . . . in spite of raising the debt ceiling, the DOW is down 1,000 points in 2 weeks and according to the economists and CNN and FOX news, and there is 'total fear' internationally, AND a chance of a double dip recession, along with talk of a global recession. It's not just the US in jeopardy, this a widespread panic, so wouldn't this be a really good time to do this? I know everything has to be in place and logistics behind a RV must be incredible, but if the US and the 'big dogs' are really orchrestrating the economic strings, and the RV will cause a major positive shift in the world monetary system, how can this mess, panic, and potential disaster be happening?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

This RV better happen quick before Obama starts calling for another Stimulus package worth about 1.5 trillion more. Because the last one worked so well by bringing jobs back and boosting the economy, right??? :blink:

Riiiggggghhhhhtt!

Peace.

I think they all admit it didn't work.

I'm impressed, was just explaining to a friend

that it surprises me that none of our, savvy investors,

have put what is happening to the markets and the

dinar together. Imho, you are spot on. This, along

with the recent news articles from Iraq leads me to

strongly believe that the rv is ever so eminent.

No, the market has jitters for a million other reasons none of which involve the RV in Iraq.

I also very much doubt the RV is being held up until they see what happens with world markets.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's why it is still so amazing, to me that there is rarely...if ever, even a mention of the Iragi Dinar and all the milestone events in Iraq. Wouldn't someone in the media say something? I understand you can't have maybe millons of people running to invest but ... still wouldn't you think someone would report on it?

• Upvote 1

No, the market has jitters for a million other reasons none of which involve the RV in Iraq.

I also very much doubt the RV is being held up until they see what happens with world markets.

Are you a market expert? Name about 50 of that million reasons. Everything matters. DAYTRADER

That's why it is still so amazing, to me that there is rarely...if ever, even a mention of the Iragi Dinar and all the milestone events in Iraq. Wouldn't someone in the media say something? I understand you can't have maybe millons of people running to invest but ... still wouldn't you think someone would report on it?

I agree with you I have ask sevral people the same question and can never get a straight answer...Most people say it's because we are not suppose to know about this invesment...but we do so why isnt it on the news or someone talking about it on radio...I'm not saying it's not going to happen I know it will...just nobody knows when or at what rate...and don't belive anybody that tells you they do

Edited by j904

It's all over the news this afternoon, Obama has the solution, he's going on a Nationwide Jobs tour :blink: ........these people are clueless.

No...they know EXACTLY what they are doing,they're not stupid.

It's just that his handlers have given Obama the job of continuing GW Bush's work in completely destroying this country.

Two puppets with the very same agenda

Dollar loses value--Dinar revalues at a higher rate per USD--Government reaps billions in taxes--Brings value of USD back up--Huge profits$$

Not saying this will happen but it sounds like something our corrupt government would do.

That sounds vaguely familiar......Let's see, dollar loses value, confiscate your gold, raise the value of the gold, hmmm surely our government wouldn't do such a thing!