Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you're looking to sell...

I will happily buy your Dinar at $10 per million more than the dealers are paying.

I am not a dealer, I will be buying for my own personal investing.

Thank you.

E.G. Dinartrade is currently paying:

$900 per million dinars Uncirculated New Notes

$760 per million dinars Circulated Notes

I will pay $10 more.

*** follow up - I am no longer buying. In the past years I have purchased as much as I need :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

I see the posts and sellers differentiating between uncirculated and circulated notes. I own both. The notes are the same and have the same security features. Once set is from SafeDenar, the other from my bank 5th 3rd.

As a hobby, I am a coin collector so I know the intrinsic value of an uncirulated pc of currency.

Other than to a collector, what is the difference between the two please ?

Thanks !

:D:confused:

• 1 month later...

This is good to know because every once in awhile, I know of someone looking to sell every now and then....should I have them contact you directly?....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Adam...!

Hi Everyone,

I'd be happy to BUY your Dinar for the same rates as Adam - if he is filled up. I'll pay the same rates. I'm not a trader/seller, but a humble investor.

Thanks,

RON :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Adam,just curious if you are recommending dinartrade.com for buying dinar, why don't you just buy them there or another site ie.tampadinar, gid??,

He was just using it as an example...that's it. Plus, I will buy from anyone willing to sell.

I see the posts and sellers differentiating between uncirculated and circulated notes. I own both. The notes are the same and have the same security features. Once set is from SafeDenar, the other from my bank 5th 3rd.

As a hobby, I am a coin collector so I know the intrinsic value of an uncirulated pc of currency.

Other than to a collector, what is the difference between the two please ?

Thanks !

:D:confused:

The difference is whom ever sells them for that price allows the buyer to make more money when the reval happens. Other than that, you are spot on. A wrinled dollar and a fresh dollar are both worth a buck. Even in Iraq a 25K IQD that is fresh is worth the same as an old wrinkled one. And yet people will still jump on board and sell because they spent too much to begin with (usually). However the biggest difference I see between the two is it is much easier to wallpaper with the uncirculated one if all of this goes in the toilet. lol

The difference is whom ever sells them for that price allows the buyer to make more money when the reval happens. Other than that, you are spot on. A wrinled dollar and a fresh dollar are both worth a buck. Even in Iraq a 25K IQD that is fresh is worth the same as an old wrinkled one. And yet people will still jump on board and sell because they spent too much to begin with (usually). However the biggest difference I see between the two is it is much easier to wallpaper with the uncirculated one if all of this goes in the toilet. lol

yeah, but the old ones give a nice textured affect as wallpaper; some people pay big bucks for that kind of wallpaper look ... it's really in now! LOL

rj-01, the difference is dealers will hide damaged notes (ripped or torn) within the large bundles. The Iraqi banks and businesses will not except them like a US bank, here they are worthless.

Adam, I like many of the DV family appreciate what you do and allowing us to be part of this. As of late there has been alot of snivelling, offering to buy them out at a higher price is honorable if that's your reasoning, just let it roll off. If you personally are having trouble aquiring more, you have my personal email. Let me know.

LOL True, hey you could fix that faded paint job on the old jalopy, and just cover it in Dinar and call it your "Dinar Car".....lol

DinarCar.jpg

If I do that with my truck then the friends and long lost family will come out of the woodwork.....LOL

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Adam,

I have about 28m IQD im looking to sell, which is a mixed batch of banknotes and currently held in a safe deposit box in Kuwait. I am flying over there in the coming week to pick it up and cash it in unless I get a decent offer on here. All IQD has been purchased in Kuwait and is genuine. IQD is currently fetching about

I can see where you would want to help some one,but just the other day you said you know stuff you can't say.In the things you can't say are there some lines to read between in this?Or just being the good guy?

• 2 weeks later...

Curious.....what are you trying to tell us Adam? ;)

[/quote

Think about that question Chief V. If Adam is willing to pay 770.00 per million how much is he saving from buying from ALI or others? I would say a substantial amount. I payed 1064 to have a million cod to me. So if you figure that out you will see why anyone in their right mind would buy off someone else that's sick and tired of waiting or needs the money really bad. So if anyone wants to part with 2 million I'm here to buy them cod. And I will pay the same as Adam is willing to pay.

• 3 months later...

I will happily buy your Dinar at $10 per million more than the dealers are paying.

I am not a dealer, I will be buying for my own personal investing.

Thank you.

E.G. Dinartrade is currently paying:

$900 per million dinars Uncirculated New Notes

$760 per million dinars Circulated Notes

I will pay $10 more.

• Upvote 1

i have 950,000. dinar that i want to sell. i am asking US $750.00. thet are uncirculated nots which i purchased from ali. first real buyer gets it. todays date: 08/09/2010..

i have a total of 1,450.000, which will leave me 500,000. postage is negociacable

If you guys are looking to make more money on selling, try selling it on EBAY you can get at least 1000.00 on circulated bills. Don't cut yourself short. Just check EBAY and look at the completed items section and see what they are getting for the Dinars . Also, sell in smaller denominations and you can even make more money then by 1 million dinars units. Do in groups of 100,000 or if you have the time 25,000 packages. Its your money, make a profit. Packages of smaller amounts in different dinar amounts make stupid amount of money. JMO

• Upvote 2

I have a group that buys every week. Not a dealer. Same deal. PM me to set it up.

Yep we are interested in your IQD ... circulated or uncirculated!

Peace

Doc31