Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you're looking to sell...

Adam,

I have about 28m IQD im looking to sell, which is a mixed batch of banknotes and currently held in a safe deposit box in Kuwait. I am flying over there in the coming week to pick it up and cash it in unless I get a decent offer on here. All IQD has been purchased in Kuwait and is genuine. IQD is currently fetching about �700 sterling. Make me an offer!

Curious,why are u selling? Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have 950,000. dinar that i want to sell. i am asking US $750.00. thet are uncirculated nots which i purchased from ali. first real buyer gets it. todays date: 08/09/2010..

i have a total of 1,450.000, which will leave me 500,000. postage is negociacable

Why don't you add 50,000 more Dinars and make $150.00 more dollars? Wouldn't that make more sense?

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The difference is whom ever sells them for that price allows the buyer to make more money when the reval happens. Other than that, you are spot on. A wrinled dollar and a fresh dollar are both worth a buck. Even in Iraq a 25K IQD that is fresh is worth the same as an old wrinkled one. And yet people will still jump on board and sell because they spent too much to begin with (usually). However the biggest difference I see between the two is it is much easier to wallpaper with the uncirculated one if all of this goes in the toilet. lol

Well, actually, the real difference is that if they (The Dinars) do turn out to be toilet paper the used wrinkled ones have a much softer feel and won't irritate as much.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I will happily buy your Dinar at $10 per million more than the dealers are paying.

I am not a dealer, I will be buying for my own personal investing.

Thank you.

E.G. Dinartrade is currently paying:

$900 per million dinars Uncirculated New Notes

$760 per million dinars Circulated Notes

I will pay $10 more.

I have up to 3million to sell. Both 25k and 10k uncirculated notes. Let me know if you're interested.

IMO the season Adam posted this because

1) He knows that it is about to RV so he wants more Dinar at a cheap price. (A hint maybe?)

2) He is sick and tired of these recently joined newbies posting lately about not believing in RV and yet come to his site and install negative influences in other members.

Or 3) He just wants to help out people who wants out of it and who are in need of serious cash.

Just my 2 cents.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Adam I would like to sell $1,800,000 uncirculated dinars that I have, at your price as stated.....please email me at gsmith2552@yahoo.com

Adam I would like to sell $1,800,000 uncirculated dinars that I have, at your price as stated.....please email me at gsmith2552@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...