Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why an RV will be DONE by Sept 15

The first linky has already been posted.

Second linky would not open for me ????

I think that this post is old news.

Thank you for taking the time and initiative to post

GGOOOOOO RV !!!!!!!

This little linky went to market

This little linky stayed home

This little linky says "RV"

This little linky says "NONE"

I see you joined DV in March of 2011. I've been here for almost two years and have seen this kind of post so many times I can't count them. The RV won't happen until:

December 2009

March 2010

June 2010

October 2010

and then, who could forget, SURELY by the end of 2010.....according to the CBI

and none of them happened.

There have been at least one or two dates each month this year that the RV wouldn't happen until.....they have all passed.

The bottom line is that no one except the CBI knows for sure....and they ain't talking.

IMO, when it happens it will happen without fanfare, in the dark of night, and very quietly. And not until.

Don't hate the date people. It gives everyone a little hope, and makes this crazy ride fun. Isn't hope what has brought us all together here in the 1st place. The hope of maybe making a better life for ourelves and our families.

QL is not advocating buying more Dinar he's stating his opinion. As long as he is not pumping as a guru, than I for one welcome his interpretations and predictions.

There is no need to slam the prediction, the great thing about a predicted date is all you have to do is wait and see if it happens. Argue all you want it doesn't matter because he won't be proven right or wrong until Sept 16th. Then give him a hard time or a high five depending on the outcome.

Go RV

JJ

• Upvote 1

[

I truly hope that each of you receive a blessing that leaves you filled with Joy, and understanding. Please love your friends and families as if you may not see them again, as you may not. Live, laugh and love. Dont waste a second on the day to day B.S. but emerse yourself in the things that make you truly happy. Please do all of this and more, as it can all change in a phone call, a knock on the door, or yes, even a routine visit to the Doctors Office.

Love, Light and let us not forget the Salt!

Quietlearner

"nearing the end of a long, hard journey"

Great post QL. I agree with your points.

Live each day as if it was your last. We never know!

My prayers are with you and yours.

Blessings,

<>< Debbie

Just a quick update to possibly get a little more excited about what I am learning. There are three huge annoucements in the news that will help see this prediction may be much more than conjecture. In this post I state that I believed the elements that needed to be in place where the following. The Abril agreement needed to be Implemented- here it is breaking news!

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78432-implementing-arbil-accord-in-text-and-spirit/

The HCL - here it is - Breaking news!

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78431-energy-commission-announces-the-preparation-of-the-law-of-oil-and-gas-instead-of-the-government-law/

GOI - here it is !!!! breaking news!!!

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78409-the-office-of-the-president-sending-the-draft-policy-board-to-parliament-within-two-days/

I believe with all my heart and sole that these are the indicators of an RV to come in the very near future. Please understand that I am posting in the opinions sections, and can only tell you that these are the only things left that I can find that would hold up an RV.

May you find some peace, in this. Stay grounded and look for the change.

Quietlearner

"Buy on the rumor, Sell on the news!"

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your post Capt. John, I understand your frustration. I do want to let you know that I have been in this investment since pre re denomination, and lost many millions of Dinar as I could not get back to Iraq to exchange the old for the new, so I started over. I watched this site for almost 3 years before I jumped in. I to have fell victim to the date and rate guys. Please know that this is nothing like that. I have taken the news from Iraq discussed it with other long term investors and have posted the most factual senario that I can. I hope that you can find some comfort in knowing that I truly believe this will in fact be the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of the United States and that you sir, are, in fact on the recieving end. I actually think it will happen sooner as I did not expect the Ebril agreement to come forth as quickly as it has nor the the completion of the GOI (see our Iraq Related news, link omitted, for more info.)in this short of time. Seems like it is an urgent matter as they are blowing through RAM I DA like its not happening.

Capt. John, Just maybe, this is it.

May the lord bless you and yours with the goodness that only he can provide,

Quietlearner,

Buy on the Rumor, Sell on the news!

Quietlearner: Thanks for your thoughtful and hopeful response. I take solice today in hearing that the Erbil Agreement has begun being implemented as we type. Allawi is apparently happy with the progress and that can only be good for us. Much of the acrimony between the major parties seems to be dissipating as the final GOI gets consolidated. As far as stating that pay raises will take place prior to Sept 15th, that could be another case of the GOI giving themselves more time than necessary for implementation to tailor expectations and provide them with a cushion of time to get things done. I truly hope, this time, that the RV will happen without further delay. God knows that the world economy needs it.

Our local resident pumper is at it again... go Alex, GO ALEX!!!! I am pumped now, yeah buddy! laugh.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Can I bet a million dinar that you bought a million dinar??? rolleyes.gif

I'll bet you another mill on top of THAT mill that there will be another mill bought by me if this thing doesn't RV by mid week - next week - I bet you that!!! And now you can up the bet... I will wait. B)

Can others get in on this bet? I'd like to wager as much as possible that there will not be a significant RV by Sept 15th.

How much do you pay per million, and how many million do you have? I'd like to calculate how much money you're going to lose when the dinar either lops or just never RVs and you finally get sick of holding it. :)

I'm not really invested in this. What is Dinar? I have no freakin clue... what site is this? WHY AM I HERE?!?!?!?!

:blink:

Quietlearner: Thanks for your thoughtful and hopeful response. I take solice today in hearing that the Erbil Agreement has begun being implemented as we type. Allawi is apparently happy with the progress and that can only be good for us. Much of the acrimony between the major parties seems to be dissipating as the final GOI gets consolidated. As far as stating that pay raises will take place prior to Sept 15th, that could be another case of the GOI giving themselves more time than necessary for implementation to tailor expectations and provide them with a cushion of time to get things done. I truly hope, this time, that the RV will happen without further delay. God knows that the world economy needs it.

Well put, and Amen to that brother!!!!

Please God, bless us all.

QL

• Upvote 1

:Enjoyed your post. No soap opera drama, just your opinion. I hope you are right. I have got into the habit lately of not getting excited like I used to. Someday the RV is going to happen ( I don't doubt this at all, it's just a questiun of when, it's in the hands of Iraq) and I know that it gets frustrating not being able to hurry it up. So lately I just read the posts and then file them. I mean no offense to anyone , it's just to frustrating to try to keep everything sorted out. And nothing is official untill it comes from the Iraqi bank. So when Shib gets on here and starts talking "Dates and Rates" he has my undivide attention. :D:D:D

• Upvote 1

It took Quiet Learner months and months to start posting. Lots of people think that Quiet Learner is just talk, well I heavily disagree. Quiet Learner would definitely make it in the top ten people I would love to associate with after the RV. The intelligence, compassion, and all around great nature of Quiet Learner can be found in the posts that have been made.

To Quiet Learner .... tip_hat.giftip_hat.giftip_hat.gif

Kanga, Thank you for those kind words. I appreciate the compliment and thoughtfulness of your reply, above you will find an update with links that may help validate my original posts. If there is anything I can do to assist, please feel free to call upon me, Im at your service.

Respectfully,

quietlearner

Buy on the Rumor, Sell on the News

Do you know how many times there's been some crack poster that has given a drop dead date for the RV? They've done all sorts of "reasearch" and concluded the RV absolutely, positively had to be done by a certain date. Last November we were told it "had" to be done by 12/15/2010 because the smart cards were being loaded with the new, lower amounts. Last December we were told it "had" to be by 01/01/2011 because all sorts of new foreign contracts were priced with the new exchange rate. Last January it had to happen by 01/31/2011 because that was the deadline for Maliki to seat a government. This past May it had to be 06/302011 because that was the date when chapter 7 would be fully lifted. And that's just since I bought dinar last November! I'm sure it's been a non-stop, incessant drop dead festival since the very beginning. It's laughable that anyone would consider this prediction the one that is finally right.

I hope you have your excuses ready when it doesn't occur by 09/15/2011.

Networth, Im sorry it took so long to get back to you. You sound tired of the BS as do many of the folks that have been on this ride. I hope I have not offended you in any way. Where I differ from the others is that I am in no way affiliated with a vendor of dinar. I am not an investment broker, nor even a stock holder in any other areas. Im simply a hopeful man, that has made this investment decision base of what I have been able to find to as close to fact as I can prove. Yesterday when I posted this you will recall the elements that I believe had to be in place in order for the RV to take place.

Below are three links showing these things occuring today. I hope this gives you some sort of grounding. I dont believe that if we cant see it, it is not happening. No matter what there will always be a speculative element to investing. I am trying my darnest to narrow the speculation and increase the fact, based on the information at hand.

I hope you can find some peace in this prediction, if it occurs my best wishes go with you and yours. If it does not, I will work on the a tighter scale for the next plausable date. I hope as badly as the rest of the folks on this site that I have called this one right. Its much bigger than ego, or anything that personal. For me its about sharing another way to look at what is in front of each and everyone of us.

Implemented- here it is breaking news!

http://dinarvets.com...ext-and-spirit/

The HCL - here it is - Breaking news!

http://dinarvets.com...government-law/

GOI - here it is !!!! breaking news!!!

http://dinarvets.com...ithin-two-days/

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78283-why-an-rv-will-be-done-by-sept-15/page__st__40#ixzz1UBfnlvzs

God bless you and yours with only the things he can provide.

Respectfully, always.

Quietlearner

"Buy on thee Rumor, Sell on the News

• Upvote 2

Nice post QL, well thought out. Good luck with the big C.

We are all born terminal, some linger longer than others. I know what you mean about life changing in an instant...prioritize your Bucket List (I imagine you have)... I myself went over a wave wrong in 1983 and have been a quadriplegic ever since (never supposed to have lived anywhere near this long), but I am a very lucky man with a very full life. I even sunk a boat offshore a few years ago, and was tangled in the rigging as it rolled over and found myself trapped underwater and sinking (even wearing a life jacked the boat wins when on top of you)...I was pulled out of the wreckage by a good friend on board who had kept an eye on me (and aparently God wasn't ready for me to come home just yet - he still has plans for me here) - WE will be travelling and SCUBA diving in Belize soon...maybe we'll see you there?

Godspeed

• Upvote 3

Steady before lifting the zeros from the currency (This article is from the 3rd, but I don't recall seeing

it posted)

On: Wednesday 03/08/2011 18:49

Adnan Salman

Notwithstanding the reigns of our society Iraqi instability in all parts of political, economic, social, and despite what will happen to him and hurt him severely inflation and inflammation of the prices and the continued rise of the line of his ruthless and accompanying complaint and Tazava citizens, and despite also stop the wheel of industry almost total public and private sector The decline of agriculture and the tragic lack of services and the prevalence of disguised unemployment coupled with the secretions of the occupier, terrorism, and successors from the complete destruction of people's money, require a claim the United States and allied compensation -

Add to all of the above the absence of national production types and roots displayed an inability to meet all the requests of citizens and the absence or inability of the institutions concerned to control prices centrally for all goods, consumer or non-consumer, and in the inflation of this reality of misery which struck fatal to Iraq and its people. After the entry of the occupier and that calls the rulers and their affairs, bridging the gap and work to heal and heal and reality is painful to pay the wheel construction, reconstruction and restoration of all industrial facilities to its former away from privatization, virile, capable of absorbing unemployment to improve the economic reality and re-meat people, good to his past Alaudhae and work in all seriousness to activate the exit of the occupiers end of the year and enjoy the full and expeditious independence and national sovereignty does not reproach them.

I say despite the fact noted above and reflected in the tragic misery of the people and the Iraqi state and which require careful consideration .. Red traffic signal, we overlooking central bank officials from time to time and other short words through the media print and visual Bohadjih strange wonderful work that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, and so on without warning and in a very critical time is not in line with reality living standards!! And jump to the top of the stairs disregarding all the facts mentioned above passing.! The lack of clear standards about such an important subject and requires strong Dbabih foremost goal setting with all the clarity and transparency and the overall planning and study of all aspects of the subject that is vital and my future ... Economic, political and social overlap in its considerations to influence internal forces and regional and external, which creates many negative effects as a result of this intervention, and any gap is studied in its application will no doubt shake we do not need and confusion in the Iraqi street troubled .. In the same context, the more economists and politicians opined both the location and noted the need to wait until the exit of the occupiers and discuss the deletion of zeros at all levels and then transmit it to Parliament to enact a law that addresses all the problems that may arise around it to meet the conditions of legal and constitutional despite the fact that this subject, any lifting of the zeroes, and other things that deal with the issue of currency, inflation and maintain the currency and the stability of the market and the amount of money and other jurisdiction of the Central Bank of the seriousness and sensitivity of the subject in this exceptional circumstance that Iraq is going through requiring all actions referred to above.

http://translate.goo...l%26prmd%3Divns

My next door neighbor his buddy who is in Iraq right now he is like a super high up in the security he transports any high level person in, Out and around the country you have seen this guy standing next to maliki Shabibi and others, What he siad was that by Sept 15 40,000 front line troops and 80% of all contractors will be removed from the country, There are only 44,000 troops in the country at this time the other 4,000 are admin type personel that have been approved to stay behind. Now his comment to my neighbor is that it will RV before the 15 or it will be a very long time before it does RV.

On July 27 on the morning money maket report one of the op ed guys that gives his opinion said that Iraq will not RV as long as they are occupied

I told this story to Rich in TX last week

Edited by dhill45888

Dear Quiet learner,

Cancer is not incurable. Please, please watch the free movie about Dr Burzynski. Its called Cancer is Serious Business. He has countless times treated patients that were bound for the hospice and CURED them. The FDA has taken him to Court five times but failed to shut him down, every judge and grand jury were convinced by patient testimonies that he is no quack. Until finally even the FDA had admit that his invention does cure cancer, but that that was not the point. The point was - he was not FDA approved! Because of all this he can only practice in Texas so you will have to go there for treatment, but it will be worth it, won't it? Please Quiet Learner watch the movie. Thank you for everything you do for us on this forum. We ALL appreciate your efforts.

I'm not trying to give you gas for no reason. You sound like a sincere guy. Even though I no longer own dinar, I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. I would be pleased for many people here because I know they desperately need it. But this is a very unhelpful post. It encourages people to hold on to their dinar just a little bit longer. After your prediction comes and goes, another one will be in the works that will encourage people to hold on just a little bit longer. Some people have been holding for just a little bit longer for 7 years because the whole premise of the argument is wrong! People have essentially been talked into GIVING AWAY money for nothing. They've accepted a 100% loss because it was only going to be a little bit longer! The premise assumes, with absolutely no evidence, that the dinar is going to suddenly and dramatically re-value. It's a false doctrine. The evidence against it is far more abundant and compelling than the evidence for it. In fact, I would say the only evidence for it is the repeated prognostication by everyone that it has to happen! But that is evidence of nothing. A thousand people saying it's true is not evidence. There's not a single currency trader that recommends the dinar as an investment. I suppose if there was adequate information to support an RV then your date of 09/15/2011 may be as reasonable as any. But there is no foundation to support an RV. People are hanging drywall and trimming out cupboards without realizing the house is not sitting on a foundation. It's sitting in the bare soil! That house if going to come tumbling down and crush a lot of people unnecessarily. I'm trying to keep people out of the house.

Again I believe I understand your posittion, however, please understand that what you are saying about giving away money and no value too dinar is simply incorrect. The Iraq dinar, over the past ten years has in fact increased in value 300%. I realize you would need a pick up truck full to make the kind of money many are hopeful to make on this investment. I must also agree to disagree with you in your offering that nothing is going to occur. I have learned that its actaully contrary to that idealism as well. Something must occur as nothing and I mean nothing stays the same. If I was bearing witness tp this Country falling into itself, or civil war, no gov, no effort, I would be one of the first to the exit. What I am seeing is huge reconstruction contracts being signed, the largest oil companies in the world dining and wining Iraq, A natural resource pool that is virtually untapped. No, I smell money, and its not in our Treasury. Its in Iraq. I think the foundation you speak of is as solid as Iraqbiggrin.gif we need a little shine and polish. To much big business involved to hop out now. Im here for the long term. It goes or it doesnt, you know theres also that option to bank our dinar in Iraq at about 6% in what the experts are claiming will be the strongest monetary country in the world in the next two years. Giving away money, Im sorry, I just dont see it.

Respectfully,

Quietlearner

Steady before lifting the zeros from the currency (This article is from the 3rd, but I don't recall seeing

it posted)

On: Wednesday 03/08/2011 18:49

Adnan Salman

Notwithstanding the reigns of our society Iraqi instability in all parts of political, economic, social, and despite what will happen to him and hurt him severely inflation and inflammation of the prices and the continued rise of the line of his ruthless and accompanying complaint and Tazava citizens, and despite also stop the wheel of industry almost total public and private sector The decline of agriculture and the tragic lack of services and the prevalence of disguised unemployment coupled with the secretions of the occupier, terrorism, and successors from the complete destruction of people's money, require a claim the United States and allied compensation -

Add to all of the above the absence of national production types and roots displayed an inability to meet all the requests of citizens and the absence or inability of the institutions concerned to control prices centrally for all goods, consumer or non-consumer, and in the inflation of this reality of misery which struck fatal to Iraq and its people. After the entry of the occupier and that calls the rulers and their affairs, bridging the gap and work to heal and heal and reality is painful to pay the wheel construction, reconstruction and restoration of all industrial facilities to its former away from privatization, virile, capable of absorbing unemployment to improve the economic reality and re-meat people, good to his past Alaudhae and work in all seriousness to activate the exit of the occupiers end of the year and enjoy the full and expeditious independence and national sovereignty does not reproach them.

I say despite the fact noted above and reflected in the tragic misery of the people and the Iraqi state and which require careful consideration .. Red traffic signal, we overlooking central bank officials from time to time and other short words through the media print and visual Bohadjih strange wonderful work that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, and so on without warning and in a very critical time is not in line with reality living standards!! And jump to the top of the stairs disregarding all the facts mentioned above passing.! The lack of clear standards about such an important subject and requires strong Dbabih foremost goal setting with all the clarity and transparency and the overall planning and study of all aspects of the subject that is vital and my future ... Economic, political and social overlap in its considerations to influence internal forces and regional and external, which creates many negative effects as a result of this intervention, and any gap is studied in its application will no doubt shake we do not need and confusion in the Iraqi street troubled .. In the same context, the more economists and politicians opined both the location and noted the need to wait until the exit of the occupiers and discuss the deletion of zeros at all levels and then transmit it to Parliament to enact a law that addresses all the problems that may arise around it to meet the conditions of legal and constitutional despite the fact that this subject, any lifting of the zeroes, and other things that deal with the issue of currency, inflation and maintain the currency and the stability of the market and the amount of money and other jurisdiction of the Central Bank of the seriousness and sensitivity of the subject in this exceptional circumstance that Iraq is going through requiring all actions referred to above.

http://translate.goo...l%26prmd%3Divns

My next door neighbor his buddy who is in Iraq right now he is like a super high up in the security he transports any high level person in, Out and around the country you have seen this guy standing next to maliki Shabibi and others, What he siad was that by Sept 15 40,000 front line troops and 80% of all contractors will be removed from the country, There are only 44,000 troops in the country at this time the other 4,000 are admin type personel that have been approved to stay behind. Now his comment to my neighbor is that it will RV before the 15 or it will be a very long time before it does RV.

On July 27 on the morning money maket report one of the op ed guys that gives his opinion said that Iraq will not RV as long as they are occupied

I told this story to Rich in TX last week

Dhill, thank you for your post and the information within. I have viewed this article and many like articles over the past several years from this individual. My take on Adnan Salman is that he is a hardcore old school Ala Lovin man. His convictions seem to cloud reality at every turn. As he report in this article the down swing of Agriculture, he fails to mention his proven ties to Irans facist group, and my guess is assisted in providing the cordinates early last month for the bombing of the exampled agricultural area. This gentleman will not be happy if he gets hung with a new rope. He seems to have some following, but honestly, I feel he is losing ground at best, He claims in his article that the Wheel of industry has come to a grinding halt. Again he fail to mention that is occuring only in his region, and the reason for it is he has actively supported attacks on on each and every wheel that has turned in his area via IED. My conclusion is, this man at every turn, will, disrupt the apple cart. I can say he is consistent.

As to the other in re your July 27th money market man. I have know Idea. Actually, offically we arent occupying now, we are educating.biggrin.gif

Respectfully,

Quietlearner

Dear Quiet learner,

Cancer is not incurable. Please, please watch the free movie about Dr Burzynski. Its called Cancer is Serious Business. He has countless times treated patients that were bound for the hospice and CURED them. The FDA has taken him to Court five times but failed to shut him down, every judge and grand jury were convinced by patient testimonies that he is no quack. Until finally even the FDA had admit that his invention does cure cancer, but that that was not the point. The point was - he was not FDA approved! Because of all this he can only practice in Texas so you will have to go there for treatment, but it will be worth it, won't it? Please Quiet Learner watch the movie. Thank you for everything you do for us on this forum. We ALL appreciate your efforts.

Tyron,

Thank you for your post. I will definately check out the movie. I have to tell you, that I was told the first time, four years ago that I had 90 days to live, I call that Doctor every 90 days like a machine and let him know Im still around. I have been using many different types of remedies and I have seen the gammet. If the folks on this site new what I did about our FDA they would overthrough it. I have stopped drinking milk, any floride treated water. etc. The worst of this is probably the constant nagging pain, sometimes almost to much to handle. But, im not complaining, I just need this darn RV to happen as I need to give it all away. I think unfortunately, it has gotten to a point where I am actually settled with the idea. Im tired brother, more tired than I can explain. Sometimes I think I hear someone calling me, you know, Its a voice I know but Ive not sure I remember where from. Well, thank you for your consideration, you sound like a great person. Ill leave you with this. I found the Lord 4 years ago as a result of this bug. I have cherished each and every moment of a life filled with people as diverse and rich as one could hope. I have cleared my vision enough to love each of them individually. Its been good.

Respectfully,

Quietlearner,

"ninety days at a time"

Nice post QL, well thought out. Good luck with the big C.

We are all born terminal, some linger longer than others. I know what you mean about life changing in an instant...prioritize your Bucket List (I imagine you have)... I myself went over a wave wrong in 1983 and have been a quadriplegic ever since (never supposed to have lived anywhere near this long), but I am a very lucky man with a very full life. I even sunk a boat offshore a few years ago, and was tangled in the rigging as it rolled over and found myself trapped underwater and sinking (even wearing a life jacked the boat wins when on top of you)...I was pulled out of the wreckage by a good friend on board who had kept an eye on me (and aparently God wasn't ready for me to come home just yet - he still has plans for me here) - WE will be travelling and SCUBA diving in Belize soon...maybe we'll see you there?

Godspeed

Thanks for that encouragment, please save me a bottle of nitrox. I ll be right therebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

God willing and the creeks dont rise I will see ya there too.

God Bless you with the good things only he can.

QL

• Upvote 2

:Enjoyed your post. No soap opera drama, just your opinion. I hope you are right. I have got into the habit lately of not getting excited like I used to. Someday the RV is going to happen ( I don't doubt this at all, it's just a questiun of when, it's in the hands of Iraq) and I know that it gets frustrating not being able to hurry it up. So lately I just read the posts and then file them. I mean no offense to anyone , it's just to frustrating to try to keep everything sorted out. And nothing is official untill it comes from the Iraqi bank. So when Shib gets on here and starts talking "Dates and Rates" he has my undivide attention. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

CountryRoads,

Thanks for your commentary. I appreciate it more than you know. Yes I am looking forward to the day the Shabbibii hits the fan my selfbiggrin.gif .

Lets pray its before the 15th or I may be expelled from the Island, you know, the tribe has spoken type of stuffohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You know I actually email him every week now for almost 6 months, No response what so ever. It dawned on me the last email that I was closing the emails with God Bless him and his family. May have something to do with it. I figure I will get my response when a make a large deposit over their personally.

Take care and Keep both ph34r.gif on the TwoCents.gif.

God bless,

Quietlearner

Thanks for that encouragment, please save me a bottle of nitrox. I ll be right therebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

God willing and the creeks dont rise I will see ya there too.

God Bless you with the good things only he can.

QL

Nitrox - "breakfast of champions" (and a BLT courtesy of Cisole) - Ambergris Caye (Caye98?) - Blue Hole... cool.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Poster1bmed.gif

Tyron,

Thank you for your post. I will definately check out the movie. I have to tell you, that I was told the first time, four years ago that I had 90 days to live, I call that Doctor every 90 days like a machine and let him know Im still around. I have been using many different types of remedies and I have seen the gammet. If the folks on this site new what I did about our FDA they would overthrough it. I have stopped drinking milk, any floride treated water. etc. The worst of this is probably the constant nagging pain, sometimes almost to much to handle. But, im not complaining, I just need this darn RV to happen as I need to give it all away. I think unfortunately, it has gotten to a point where I am actually settled with the idea. Im tired brother, more tired than I can explain. Sometimes I think I hear someone calling me, you know, Its a voice I know but Ive not sure I remember where from. Well, thank you for your consideration, you sound like a great person. Ill leave you with this. I found the Lord 4 years ago as a result of this bug. I have cherished each and every moment of a life filled with people as diverse and rich as one could hope. I have cleared my vision enough to love each of them individually. Its been good.

Respectfully,

Quietlearner,

"ninety days at a time"

Rev Mulkmus healed his cancer through a vegan diet. Lots of testimonies of other cancer healings here too. Here is his site: www.hacres.com

Dr. Lorraine Day healed her cancer through similar means. Here is her site: www.drday.com

The gerson clinic in Mexico has cured cancer patients through similar means. Here is their site in San Diego who can refer you to their other clinic: www.gerson.org

Here is a video about the Secret of Long Life in Okinawa. Many live past 100 years, because of their diet and lifestyle:

Hope that encourages you to win that battle.

God bless

QL.... What's up buddy??? Glad to hear you keep on keepin' on. :D How did that boy do in T-Ball? Should be time for some flag football now. I am coaching my son's 9yr old tackle team now. So fun. I coached his baseball team too. It took me awhile but I got my priorities straight in life. Hope the reading is coming along without breaking too many windows with that book. ;)

Erbil and HCL are important. It is also crucial that they amend the 2006 investment law though. Too many holes need filling in that law for Iraq to substantially RV without it IMO. I am hoping they address that before HCL actually. Hope you are right about the date though. D!