Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why an RV will be DONE by Sept 15

Everything I read last night implied that Erbil agreement had been implemented but the 3 blocs had not been abiding by the law...I'm sure that I could have ,misunderstood but to my understanding.....they had the meeting at the Presidents palace and all agreed they would abide by the law....

Everything I read last night implied that Erbil agreement had been implemented but the 3 blocs had not been abiding by the law...I'm sure that I could have ,misunderstood but to my understanding.....they had the meeting at the Presidents palace and all agreed they would abide by the law....

You hit the nail on the head, implementing will be complete when the GOI is complete, check out Iraq related news and you will see the post stating the offical naming for the seats will happen in the next two weeks. I really think we might be on the home strecth. Thanks for your response.

Quietlearner,

"Buy on the rumor, Sell on the News!"

• Upvote 1

I see you joined DV in March of 2011. I've been here for almost two years and have seen this kind of post so many times I can't count them. The RV won't happen until:

December 2009

March 2010

June 2010

October 2010

and then, who could forget, SURELY by the end of 2010.....according to the CBI

and none of them happened.

There have been at least one or two dates each month this year that the RV wouldn't happen until.....they have all passed.

The bottom line is that no one except the CBI knows for sure....and they ain't talking.

IMO, when it happens it will happen without fanfare, in the dark of night, and very quietly. And not until.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

I see you joined DV in March of 2011. I've been here for almost two years and have seen this kind of post so many times I can't count them. The RV won't happen until:

December 2009

March 2010

June 2010

October 2010

There have been at least one or two dates each month this year that the RV wouldn't happen until.....they have all passed.

The bottom line is that no one except the CBI knows for sure....and they ain't talking.

IMO, when it happens it will happen without fanfare, in the dark of night, and very quietly. And not until.

Of course you are correct in what you say. However, have you ever observed all the positive reports coming out of Iraq with all the positive accomplishments they have achieved which brings us closer to an RV? Looks good to me. Think I prefer to be more on the positive side and look for an RV.

• Upvote 11

December 2009

March 2010

June 2010

October 2010

Thank you for your post Capt. John, I understand your frustration. I do want to let you know that I have been in this investment since pre re denomination, and lost many millions of Dinar as I could not get back to Iraq to exchange the old for the new, so I started over. I watched this site for almost 3 years before I jumped in. I to have fell victim to the date and rate guys. Please know that this is nothing like that. I have taken the news from Iraq discussed it with other long term investors and have posted the most factual senario that I can. I hope that you can find some comfort in knowing that I truly believe this will in fact be the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of the United States and that you sir, are, in fact on the recieving end. I actually think it will happen sooner as I did not expect the Ebril agreement to come forth as quickly as it has nor the the completion of the GOI (see our Iraq Related news, link omitted, for more info.)in this short of time. Seems like it is an urgent matter as they are blowing through RAM I DA like its not happening.

Capt. John, Just maybe, this is it.

May the lord bless you and yours with the goodness that only he can provide,

Quietlearner,

Buy on the Rumor, Sell on the news!

• Upvote 14

Of course you are correct in what you say. However, have you ever observed all the positive reports coming out of Iraq with all the positive accomplishments they have achieved which brings us closer to an RV? Looks good to me. Think I prefer to be more on the positive side and look for an RV.

+1 Nelg. I too prefer the positive approach at the same time realizing Iraq's "one step forward two steps back" philosophy. Here's hoping they turn that around to "two steps forward and one step back" ;)

• Upvote 3

Good Morning,

After sitting through a 4 hour confrence call last night coupled with the past week's homework and news. I believe that we are actually, right of the cuff of the largest transfer of weath in the history and you and I are at the recieving end.

To start, I would like to point out a very obvious situation, the new coming out of Iraq right now is misinformed if not manufatured and I would caution everyone not to take this lightly. We are proud of producing factional information for our fellow members here at DV. I am seeing re-releases of some articles that are over a year old with parts omitted. This makes for a difficult factual post for any of us that rely on the news sources in Iraq. I have heard the theory that there is a news mis information rally coming from within the Iraq press regime. Im not going to continue this rumor but I would again caution everyone to not hang on every word the Press is put out there right now. We all need to stay grounded and focused. directly below is an excelent example of news reposted and taken out of orginal context this is not to say that there was any intention of wrong doing on behalf of the posting party, but rather without all of the information it was easy to come up with an entirely different take on what was actually going on.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alnaspaper.com/inp/view.asp?ID=2516

http://www.alnaspape...iew.asp/?ID=2516

I would like to also recommend that if you are using a translator to read Arabic, try to translate it with at least two different apps. You will be suprised at the differences between the two translations.

I know we are big on links and I will be happy to provide them in the very near future for anyone that puts that demand on me. For now I am going to post without them as I have a pressing matter that I must address and will be predisposed for the rest of the day.

Ok hop on and put your helments on here we go.

I think that we can all agree that PM Maliki is a very intellegent guy. He has managed to do what no one has done in many, many, years. He has used whatever means necessary to alli the Three Tribes of Iraq. We also know that without this alliance, there will be no RV.

This is a huge peice of this puzzle and I think its safe to say all Three are playing ball. Right?

Many of you will be able to confirm that PM. Maliki has stood firm on his personal mandate to have a GOI in place. He has not waviered at all period. This resolve is brilliant. The GOI will insure democracy in Iraq. I thinks its safe to say the Maliki loves his Country and is more than sincere in his efforts. Agreed?

I beleive its safe to say that the majority of folks here at Dinar Vets are aware of the Ebril agreement and its importance in this process. We know that the Ebril for the most part will insure that a Saddam Huesien will never happen again. We know it is agreed to. What we need to remember is it must be IMPLEMENTED. Still with me right?

OK, looking back you news hounds will remember a quoute by Maliki in regards to government employee pay? "Your pay rates will be increased, within 72 hours of the Currency Adjustments." Remember this satement?

Allrightly then, yesterday what did PM Maliki say? "Government, your pay increases will be no later than the 15th of Sept." Can you see the window folks?

I realize that this is not a huge ornate indicator, but I have not seen an offering of one yet that is more simple, clear and concise. . Right??

Look for the implementation of the the Erbil, when this occurs you will see the GOI fall into place, and then the RV. Can you feel it?

As we come down the home strecth I found that the folks I talked with last night made more sense of this thing than I have heard so far. No wild stories just cut to the chase pure and simple common sense, couple with the news.

Hope you all have a Blessed Day,

Quietlearner,

"Buy on the rumor, Sell on the news!"

Great post and thank you for the time given to do so. I have to agree that PM Maliki's promise to increase government pay by sept is promissing. I am a very optomistic person and have led many others to this grand oportunity and I hold this as a very encouraging post. However when concluding anything that is coupled with news cautions me. Not all articles or news stories are fabricated or reported to be 100% true. I know that sounds negative yet it is true. I will stand reserved on your post but it does excite me and holds a lot of reason and common sense. Thanks again.

Quietlearner, care to make a friendly wager on your " DONE by Sept 15" prediction?

Sure lets go 1 million dinar. Ive gotta run out the door, but Ill be back around five. Ill look for your response.

Thanks,

Quietlearner,

"an opprotunity not ventured, is an opprotunity missed"

Sure lets go 1 million dinar. Ive gotta run out the door, but Ill be back around five. Ill look for your response.

Thanks,

Quietlearner,

"an opprotunity not ventured, is an opprotunity missed"

Im impressed, you stand by your convictions. Lets make it $1,000.00 USD and you have yourself a wager.