Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ERBIL IS DONE

DREAMER13

ERBIL IS DONE

03/08/2011 15:36:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Hani Ashur, Iraqiya Slate Advisor, confirmed that “political leaders meeting in President Jalal Talabani’s office yesterday was fruitful and brought together viewpoints. The IS considers the meeting a beginning of a success for it after everyone agreed on implementing the Erbil agreement.”

In a statement issued by his office, Ashur said “now, we are in the implementation stage and waiting to activate what has been agreed upon earlier to enhance national partnership that was an important outcome of the Erbil agreement. “

“The State of Law Coalition confirmed their commitment to what was agreed on, the implementation is going to be limited to a timetable; which is an important outcome of the meeting and it will put everyone in front of the Iraqi people to decide the goodwill politicians who want to achieve partnership,” Ashur added

He concluded “the agreement of referring the National Supreme Policies Council to the parliament to endorse it is an admission on the importance of group work and the commitment to implement national accordance.” /End/

Edited by DREAMER13
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agreed upon and implemented are two entirely different things.

“now, we are in the implementation stage and waiting to activate what has been agreed upon earlier to enhance national partnership that was an important outcome of the Erbil agreement. “

"the implementation is going to be limited to a timetable;"

Not bashing, appreciate the post - but it won't be officially over until they announce it's over, IMO. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 5

Agreed upon and implemented are two entirely different things.

“now, we are in the implementation stage and waiting to activate what has been agreed upon earlier to enhance national partnership that was an important outcome of the Erbil agreement. “

"the implementation is going to be limited to a timetable;"

Not bashing, appreciate the post - but it won't be officially over until they announce it's over, IMO. Thanks for the post.

I like that the implementation is on a time table but I don't know what this will mean rv wise

please see the items in red below. The items in red tell us that progress was made, but it is NOT "done".

Baghdad (NINA) – Hani Ashur, Iraqiya Slate Advisor, confirmed that “political leaders meeting in President Jalal Talabani’s office yesterday was fruitful and brought together viewpoints. The IS considers the meeting a beginning of a success for it after everyone agreed on implementing the Erbil agreement.”

In a statement issued by his office, Ashur said “now, we are in the implementation stage and waiting to activate what has been agreed upon earlier to enhance national partnership that was an important outcome of the Erbil agreement. “

Read carefully - the items are presented in future-tense, not present or past tense.

Are we close? Yes.

Is it done? No.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

It's not a stupid question. Nearly everybody on this board expected the dinar to RV by now and since it hasn't, they're using the Irbil Agreement as the excuse. It jumps from excuse to excuse. A while ago some suggested it would RV as soon as the prime minister was selected (it obviously didn't). A short time ago some suggested it was the US debt ceiling debate (it obviously wasn't). Some suggested it was the chapter 7 sanctions (it obviously wasn't). Some are still contending that it's the full seating of the GOI. When the final GOI minister gets seated and it doesn't RV there will be another excuse. People just have a really, really hard time admitting they are wrong about this "investment". It took me a long time to realize and admit it. In my opinion, if the dinar RVs, it will only be in conjunciton with a redenomination (which the CBI has siad they intend to do). That will raise the value of the dinar (as they've repeatedly said they want to do) but it will not change the purchasing power. It's people like you that are willing to question this mania that may finally stop people from spending their hard earned money on it.

So I agree with the mania portion polluting the forums and hyping false hopes, but why would you stay here if you think this investment is "wrong".?

To educate those who have hope?

• Upvote 2

please see the items in red below. The items in red tell us that progress was made, but it is NOT "done".

Read carefully - the items are presented in future-tense, not present or past tense.

Are we close? Yes.

Is it done? No.

Thanks Adam !

I was hopeing to see if you would comment on this , and you did B)

• Upvote 1

It's not a stupid question. Nearly everybody on this board expected the dinar to RV by now and since it hasn't, they're using the Irbil Agreement as the excuse. It jumps from excuse to excuse. A while ago some suggested it would RV as soon as the prime minister was selected (it obviously didn't). A short time ago some suggested it was the US debt ceiling debate (it obviously wasn't). Some suggested it was the chapter 7 sanctions (it obviously wasn't). Some are still contending that it's the full seating of the GOI. When the final GOI minister gets seated and it doesn't RV there will be another excuse. People just have a really, really hard time admitting they are wrong about this "investment". It took me a long time to realize and admit it. In my opinion, if the dinar RVs, it will only be in conjunciton with a redenomination (which the CBI has siad they intend to do). That will raise the value of the dinar (as they've repeatedly said they want to do) but it will not change the purchasing power. It's people like you that are willing to question this mania that may finally stop people from spending their hard earned money on it.

I understand the frustrations behind the pumpers moving from one event to the next, predicting rv's after each breakthrough. I also understand the realistic possibility of financial gain from this investment. Adam has remained consistant and seems to know his stuff here. He has sent emails that states certain events must be completed before an rv can take place. So far the checklist has not been completed, from what Ive read. Im not sure of your journey on the dinar investment, but it appears you have been dissappointed. No reason to be dissappointed, just stick to Adam's intel. Get off of the pumpers roller coaster ride.

• Upvote 2

It says that they are implementing what we agreed upon earlier........how can you implement something that you have not yet passed??? I say it is DONE and just being implemented soon.......just like our Healthcare law, it has passed and is law but not yet implemented.

• Upvote 3

Implementing = in progress.

Done = done.

Let's look at it another way.

Goal: Install a new operating system on your computer.

You can say one of the two sentences:

1. "I am implementing a new system" = NOT QUITE DONE.

2. "I am using a new system" = DONE

Understand?

What if they were to say they were Done Implementing? Just kidding!!

• Upvote 1