Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat 8/4/11

smitty4rv

Bondlady just repeats the article, and then twists it with a one line sentence.

They all say dont trust Muhammed Saleh, but then they use those articles to decipher the truth.

How can you take what you believe to be a lie, and then turn it into truth. Its illogical.

Picks up the mic, and then throws it in the ocean.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Seems to be you're a bit slow in comprehension!!! :blink:

I think Ill solve your problem...since its so annoying to you to HAVE to read her posts...Ill just not post them anymore...poof...No more blinkin eyes for you!

It should help the junkie also and the salt water goofball!

I think Ill solve your problem...since its so annoying to you to HAVE to read her posts...Ill just not post them anymore...poof...No more blinkin eyes for you!

UltraViolet....I apologize...I misunderstood your post...Not sorry to the other 2 though!

• Upvote 2

Please lets play nice! I don't care about what some crazy person thinks.I love Bondlandy and thinks she does a great job for us. Please don't stop posting her blogs! :(

• Upvote 1

Whats your deal dude...if you don't like to read what she says, then why bother? Funny thing is YOU WILL read her chats again :P

BTW...I would give anything to see you try and interpret 1 article and even come in a close 10th place!

Try it sometime :angry:

[bondLady] see saleh used to say political things an say crap that was way outta line so goin on 2 years i hav ent seen saleh say any thing wrong or political [bondLady] he acts like shabs does now imo an has good credit to him [bondLady] shabibi wont allow his name to be tarnished [bondLady] and i dont think saleh is the same as he used to be ev thing hes said as of late has been right on and shabs i dont think would allow him to harm the cbi rep or shabs

I could tell you what these articles mean, but you dont want to hear what they truly mean. Why do you think Adam Montana's not jumping up and down??? Keep believing whatever you want, and I'll keep my observations to myself. Honestly, I could really care less whether people are mislead anymore. In fact, it's starting to be comical. :shakehead:

Seems to be you're a bit slow in comprehension!!! :blink:

I've been in currency for 30 years. I have contacts bar none. My comprehension is beyond anything thats within your world.

I bet this is your first time in currency speculation.........In fact I know its your first, your intelligence level has been exposed :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

How is a 1000-3000 USD value coin evidence for an impending RV?

I think BondLady has been rolling up her dinar and smoking it.

tongue.gifYou remind me of a Piss Ant.........

Juuuuust sayin!unsure.gif

I could tell you what these articles mean, but you dont want to hear what they truly mean. Why do you think Adam Montana's not jumping up and down??? Keep believing whatever you want, and I'll keep my observations to myself. Honestly, I could really care less whether people are mislead anymore. In fact, it's starting to be comical. emot-shakehead.gif

I've been in currency for 30 years. I have contacts bar none. My comprehension is beyond anything thats within your world.

I bet this is your first time in currency speculation.........In fact I know its your first, your intelligence level has been exposed laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hmmm

SO..............We are to believe you are the ALL knowing Currency Genius you claim to be......WITH ZERO to back it up?!?!?

You showed more than your Lack of Intelligence Sir, The ASSES have it Gents.rolleyes.gif

Wagons Hooooooo>

• Upvote 1

tongue.gifYou remind me of a Piss Ant.........

Juuuuust sayin!unsure.gif

Hmmm

SO..............We are to believe you are the ALL knowing Currency Genius you claim to be......WITH ZERO to back it up?!?!?

You showed more than your Lack of Intelligence Sir, The ASSES have it Gents.rolleyes.gif

Wagons Hooooooo>

Continue on then, I suppose there's some serious intel coming out soon. I'd hate for you to miss the latest intel, spending your time calling me names. Have you heard about reserves, that's the way to go. There's not much time left to buy. You should buy some lower denoms to protect yourself. I'd also advise joining as many dinar groups as possible, there are some deals that are out of this world. The rv is done, they just havent announced it yet. So act quickly. If you like bondlady, you would like, Okie, tony, dan, richqueen, delta, frank, cc squad, steve1, the get team, and some others. That's where the truth lies my friend. Go find it!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

As you've been in currency for 30 years, I wonder how successful you have been to have to bet on something so flaky as this?

I mean, in your 30 years, how many of these "RV hypes" have you seen? How much money have you made on it?

In general: how good are you in this game.

Crap, if was an optionstrader or currency trader, I wouldn't want to have to admit I was doing it for 30 years!!! ;)

• Upvote 2

As you've been in currency for 30 years, I wonder how successful you have been to have to bet on something so flaky as this?

I mean, in your 30 years, how many of these "RV hypes" have you seen? How much money have you made on it?

In general: how good are you in this game.

Crap, if was an optionstrader or currency trader, I wouldn't want to have to admit I was doing it for 30 years!!! ;)

I refuse to bring any opinions, or facts to this forum any more. So think whatever makes you feel better, alright.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Continue on then, I suppose there's some serious intel coming out soon. I'd hate for you to miss the latest intel, spending your time calling me names. Have you heard about reserves, that's the way to go. There's not much time left to buy. You should buy some lower denoms to protect yourself. I'd also advise joining as many dinar groups as possible, there are some deals that are out of this world. The rv is done, they just havent announced it yet. So act quickly. If you like bondlady, you would like, Okie, tony, dan, richqueen, delta, frank, cc squad, steve1, the get team, and some others. That's where the truth lies my friend. Go find it!!!!!

are you a moron? bondlady doesn't do intel like okie and the rest. She has absolutely nothing in common with them. She interpret's the news coming out of the middle east and does a d*mn good job at it too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They all say dont trust Muhammed Saleh, but then they use those articles to decipher the truth.

How can you take what you believe to be a lie, and then turn it into truth. Its illogical.

LMAO :lol:

How is a 1000-3000 USD value coin evidence for an impending RV?

I think BondLady has been rolling up her dinar and smoking it.

PUFF, PUFF, pass........

I refuse to bring any opinions, or facts to this forum any more. So think whatever makes you feel better, alright.

You've gotta be joking? Are you a girl?

Why can't you handle scrutiny. You claim stuff on the basis of being "in currency trading for 30 years". As if that says something.

I know someone who has worked for IBM for 30 years. Didn't know diddly squat in ICT as he was a book keeper. Toughen up dude.

There's people here attacking other people's opinions with their opinions.

And when others criticize or question it they spit the dummy.

Sorry you're getting neg'd for a completely logical statement. +1 back to you for being among the intelligent with your thoughts.

By the way, what "end" are we nearing Bondlady? I still don't see where your discussion leads to an RV in the classic Dinarian sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1