Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat 8/4/11

smitty4rv

Thanks again BondLady and Smitty...Great news! As I understand it, they already have the smaller coins minted and maybe this 3 month timeframe mentioned is referring to the 500 and 1000 coins. Or, will these two coins actually be .50 and 1.00? Nonetheless, I feel we will see the end of this soon, even though the mint will still be cranking out coins. GO RVVVVV!!!! :D

• Upvote 4

How is a 1000-3000 USD value coin evidence for an impending RV?

I think BondLady has been rolling up her dinar and smoking it.

Simple... It is reference in terms of the value the coins have with the current exchange rate. It wont be their face value. The face value would like ready .5 or 1/2 & the other coin read 1

• Upvote 5

Bondlady just repeats the article, and then twists it with a one line sentence.

They all say dont trust Muhammed Saleh, but then they use those articles to decipher the truth.

How can you take what you believe to be a lie, and then turn it into truth. Its illogical.

Picks up the mic, and then throws it in the ocean.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 14

They all say dont trust Muhammed Saleh, but then they use those articles to decipher the truth.

How can you take what you believe to be a lie, and then turn it into truth. Its illogical.

Whats your deal dude...if you don't like to read what she says, then why bother? Funny thing is YOU WILL read her chats again :P

BTW...I would give anything to see you try and interpret 1 article and even come in a close 10th place!

Try it sometime :angry:

[bondLady] see saleh used to say political things an say crap that was way outta line so goin on 2 years i hav ent seen saleh say any thing wrong or political [bondLady] he acts like shabs does now imo an has good credit to him [bondLady] shabibi wont allow his name to be tarnished [bondLady] and i dont think saleh is the same as he used to be ev thing hes said as of late has been right on and shabs i dont think would allow him to harm the cbi rep or shabs

Edited by smitty4rv
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The mic was already picked up; you're late, just like you are on updating yourself on the news articles. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seems to be you're a bit slow in comprehension!!! :blink:

• Upvote 2