Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 8-3-2011

TexasGranny

freedom of speech???? and no i didnt leave a link to erbil but i did say listen to the call where they have proof and the last few times i read your chats it did say u were running late and the one question I was waiting for your responce too you said something about it being clipped and didnt answer it so no you didnt answer it,I wasn't getting lippy I was using my god given right to freedom of speech or is that only aloowed in this site when we agree with you no disrespect just a question you do say your for freedom of speech but when someone uses it against you they get a warning hmmm that isn't freedom of speech just saying .the only link you gave in chat was for VIP.

Not trying to start anything here but I am going to provide a link to HostGator You can get web hosting for about $5-$15 a month and they have a ton of server side software, including several forum softwares. It wouldn't take much for you to start your own site. You could provide your members with whatever services (for free) and any intel you might have. You will have the right to allow free speech to your members also, but I bet there is a line drawn when they start questioning your ethics, morals or your selection of what can or cannot be posted.

I am on several sites, mostly for entertainment value (my wife and I love hearing Okies lastest fabrications that contradict his previous ones) but I think of all the sites I visit, this one truly gets my respect because of the level-headedness of the owner, mods and "most" of the membership. I paid for VIP and I am good until near the end of August, but chances of me renewing are kind of slim right now since I am unemployed and each passing month I seem to dig my hole a little deeper.

Bottom line is this... Adam has a great site (nobody is perfect, but show me a better one... I dare you) I support him as I can, because there is absolutely no reason a businessman should not be able to offer paid services on a free forum. Please tell me we are still in the greatest country in the world and we can still try to make an honest living.

Thanks

Graham

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I am sorry but i was not being disrespectful or lippy nor was I out of line i spoke my opinion and I agree this is a great site to get articles that are factual I do not want to start my own site and nowhere did I cut this site down nor did I cut Adam down all I said was I wished he answered the 1 question that was asked I believe by steve(probably wrong on name) about the article saying coins in pocket starting this week.Where did I question anyones ethics or morals???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am sorry but i was not being disrespectful or lippy nor was I out of line i spoke my opinion and I agree this is a great site to get articles that are factual I do not want to start my own site and nowhere did I cut this site down nor did I cut Adam down all I said was I wished he answered the 1 question that was asked I believe by steve(probably wrong on name) about the article saying coins in pocket starting this week.Where did I question anyones ethics or morals???

Unless you can give a legitimate link to back up your opinion on a news matter, perhaps you should (1) stop calling the kettle black and (2) drop it before you accidentally overstep your bounds.

You may have a "god given" right to free speech, but I have an "administrative" right to make you use it elsewhere.

Let it go.

:twocents:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

My intent was not to be negative, my apologies. But to answer your previous question, Adam is in the VIP section EVERYDAY, answering VIP's questions and concerns. Since you aren't a VIP you do not see that. Again my apologies.

Great point made Markinsa...Hey I will be sending you a PM, have a question for u.

Thanks

Jerry

Why does it appear that all info. coming out in the news right now is stating that the process of the coins and restructuring of the Iraqi dinar is going to begin this week, and that the banks already have the lower coins and are trying to get the citizens to trade in their large notes....Therefore basically stating that the RV/RI has begun.....but Adam doesnt appear to see, or believe any of it. He is still not looking for this for another month! I dont get it!!! Did he read the plan for the development of Iraq? I didnt catch his answer. Anyway....I guess its his opinion!!! I hope...and truely believe he is wrong!!!! God Bless each of you!!! GO RI....or RV...but I would prefer the first..LOL!!!!! :D:D:D

So where are the links to all of the news coming out right now stating that the banks already have the lower coins and that they are trying to get the citizens to trade in their large notes?? You are joking right? There won't be any links because this is not happening!

freedom of speech???? and no i didnt leave a link to erbil but i did say listen to the call where they have proof and the last few times i read your chats it did say u were running late and the one question I was waiting for your responce too you said something about it being clipped and didnt answer it so no you didnt answer it,I wasn't getting lippy I was using my god given right to freedom of speech or is that only aloowed in this site when we agree with you no disrespect just a question you do say your for freedom of speech but when someone uses it against you they get a warning hmmm that isn't freedom of speech just saying .the only link you gave in chat was for VIP.

That is very disrepectful take your attitude somewhere else. Not what you say but the "tone" of how you say it. I vote ban him~!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

That is very disrepectful take your attitude somewhere else. Not what you say but the "tone" of how you say it. I vote ban him~!

Wow your saying you can hear a tone in what I wrote maybe if you have that power you can tell us all when this thing will pop lol I had no tone unless my volume isn't working :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unless you can give a legitimate link to back up your opinion on a news matter, perhaps you should (1) stop calling the kettle black and (2) drop it before you accidentally overstep your bounds.

[size="4"] You may have a "god given" right to free speech, but I have an "administrative" right to make you use it elsewhere. [/size]

Let it go.

Adam ... Thank You!

For months I have been "accosted" by people who maintain they can say anything they want, first because there is an open topic section so that meants it does not have to relate to anything others may be interested in and next if enough "followers" of any certain belief can be goaded into using it then it can be used, under the free speech laws, for anything they want. And they have. And I find it reprehensible in some cases.

I have tried to tell them that free speech is a political realization, not something that must invade the privacy of corporate operatons, and the head honcho in any corporate organization has the right to supercede any heavenly (God given) or political (law given) rights to free speech. But most of the people who are screaming for free speech have not the vaguest idea what it is really about. Thanks for being t least level on this issue.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Adam. I have both the book and cash in guide, and saved them in a pdf file , the wife says i better not loose em, or else.lol. here's hope we get notice of an RV real soon. or wifey likily to file me away. best to you & family.Rick c

Edited by RICK C

Way to go ADAM.Way to Go! Most of the gripers are not even VIP. Just like the ones who gripe about tithing....

Because our Government has become "a big dog" that thinks it is suppose to run everything the way THEY want to, and because they throw out little "treats" to the Gimme crowds, it is causing a huge slide in our Society to EXPECT someone else to always take care of them while they are critical of the unearned treats....not accusing anyone in specific...really. We need our Country restored to what made it great. Sorry if I sound like I'm puking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You may have a "god given" right to free speech, but I have an "administrative" right to make you use it elsewhere.

Let it go.

Wow.....

Well we have the same type of people on Amateur Radio. They are constantly trying to start trouble, and I am not talking about just wanting an answer to a question but wanting an argument with whomever they can get one started with. They are not looking for an answer to a question, just an argument. I know the same thing happens on CB radio with the difference being that a lot more people on CB engage in it than on Amateur Radio. The way we deal with them on Amateur radio is to completely ignore them when we find out they are just wanting an argument. We don't insult them we just refuse to talk to them, and believe me it's no fun just talking to yourself. So may I suggest that when these people come on here and start trying to stirr up trouble, just ignore them. You haven't enfringed on their right to an opinion and have broken no laws. So when these people start being a problem, just ignore them. There is no law that says you have to listen to them or respond to them. Everyone is intitled to an opinion, and everyone else is intitled to ignore it. Keep it friendly and keep it fun.

• Upvote 1