Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 8-3-2011

TexasGranny

Topic: no typing for a minute

7:14 PM [Adam Montana] ok, I had some crazy stuff fall in my lap today

7:14 PM [Adam Montana] and no   

7:14 PM [Adam Montana] I was not raided by any three letter agencies   

7:15 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm going to get a couple of things out of the way

7:15 PM [Adam Montana] and then we'll talk about what is important - DINAR

7:15 PM [Adam Montana] speaking of "talking about what is important"

7:15 PM [Adam Montana] I believe STRONGLY in free speech

7:15 PM [Adam Montana] and you can verify that by going into the forums

7:15 PM [Adam Montana] and looking at the feedback from the members

7:15 PM [Adam Montana] some don't like me

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] and say so!

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] and they can still stay here

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] some talk about things we don't like - like an RD

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] or a L0P

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] but they are allowed to stay

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] other sites ban for that

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] not here

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] keep it respectful and you can say your opinion!

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] if you like that, consider supporting the site by getting VIP

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] Here's a discount, in fact!

7:16 PM [Adam Montana] Link: http://iqd.me/l/order Discount Code: newsletter20

7:17 PM [Adam Montana] that's a 20% discount

7:17 PM [Adam Montana] you are welcome - you will appreciate it at RV time!  

7:17 PM [Adam Montana] now back to freedom of speech

7:17 PM [Adam Montana] I was contacted by a couple attorneys

7:17 PM [Adam Montana] they want me to remove a few threads on here

7:17 PM [Adam Montana] one claimed I was participating in libel

7:18 PM [Adam Montana] the other claimed something else

7:18 PM [Adam Montana] I reviewed the content

7:18 PM [Adam Montana] and despite being threatened with a lawsuit

7:18 PM [Adam Montana] I am choosing to leave the content up

7:18 PM [Adam Montana] I am leaving YOUR posts up

7:18 PM [Adam Montana] I am defending YOUR right to share legitimate information

7:18 PM [Adam Montana] you won't find any other sites willing to risk their butts for you

7:18 PM [Adam Montana] but I believe it is the right thing to do

7:18 PM [Adam Montana] so I'm doing it   

7:19 PM [Adam Montana] I mentioned that dinner ran late... truth is, i didn't get a chance to look at any questions before I came in

7:19 PM [Adam Montana] I knwo a few hot topics right now are the Erbil agreement

7:19 PM [Adam Montana] which is NOT concluded

7:19 PM [Adam Montana] don't listen to the clowns that say otherwise

7:19 PM [Adam Montana] it is making progress

7:19 PM [Adam Montana] another thing

7:20 PM [Adam Montana] you all know my thoughts on Ramadan

7:20 PM [Adam Montana] I've been studying Iraq for almost 8 years

7:20 PM [Adam Montana] none of that happened during Ramadan

7:20 PM [Adam Montana] I hope they surprise me and lift HCL or CH7 during Ramadan!

7:20 PM [Adam Montana] but I just dont think so

7:21 PM [Adam Montana] Like I said, I hope I'm wrong

7:21 PM [Adam Montana] it would be a great way to slip an RV out - do it when nobody expects!

7:21 PM [Adam Montana] but we will see

7:21 PM [Adam Montana] now I'll open the floor for questions, please understand I will NOT be able to catch them all - I usually miss 12 when I'm answering 1!   

7:21 PM [Adam Montana] but I'll do my best

Topic: open floor

7:22 PM [fastarnie] Adam Montana Thanks for protecting the freedom of speech!!!!

7:22 PM [Adam Montana] fastarnie my pleasure

7:22 PM [Matt] Hi

7:22 PM [New Beginnings] Has O signed EO to revalue

7:22 PM [Matt]  

7:22 PM [RodandStaff] Have they seated the security ministers yet?

7:22 PM [bigdogg] What was suppose to happen in the 10 days?

7:22 PM [Adam Montana] screw em - I came into this world with my honor, and I'll leave with it as well

7:22 PM [Adam Montana] bigdogg lots did happen, but not the HCL

7:22 PM [Adam Montana] RodandStaff we're missing ONE

7:22 PM [Matt] Adam Montana - I usualls say "I was born in this world with nothing, and still have most of it"       

7:22 PM [Matt] usually*

7:22 PM [Adam Montana] Matt   very true!!!!!

7:23 PM [Adam Montana]  

7:23 PM [RodandStaff] TY

7:23 PM [Adam Montana] RodandStaff yw

7:23 PM [Terry Ritz] Adam why all the differnt talk of the RVrate?

7:23 PM [spiff] What about the articles releasing coins?

7:23 PM [Adam Montana] There's about 800 people in here and so much respect

7:23 PM [Adam Montana] thank you all

7:23 PM [dinarsoulmate] Adam, take care of yourself. I get concerned about YOU!

7:23 PM [rico] Would any recent surge in violence there put off an RV?

7:23 PM [Adam Montana] Terry Ritz nobody knows the rate, it's all speculation

7:23 PM [truckdriver] Adam Montana whats lift to do

7:23 PM [Adam Montana] Spiff they HAVE to release coins when the rates go up!

7:23 PM [goldengoose] TY for taking time.....Does your CBI contact have any additonal news?

7:23 PM [sekhmet] I think I can say we ALL have the greatest respect for you and all that you and your family do for us

7:23 PM [spiff] TY   

7:24 PM [Adam Montana] Sekhmet TY for the nice comment

7:24 PM [Elexander] ty ADAM

7:24 PM [average joe] thanks for all you do

7:24 PM [Adam Montana] average joe my pleasure

7:24 PM [Matt] Adam Montana I was in Franklin, WI last night.... Nice storm!

7:24 PM [socko] Do you think the coins and lower notes will be out soon

7:24 PM [joedee2004] adam i like you keep up the good work....:)               

7:24 PM [gakman] Adam Montana Any opinion on the recent news article that RV process seems to be in process? Is CBI pusging the GOI?

7:25 PM [bevy29] Do you think US is holding things up?

7:25 PM [gakman] pushing^

7:25 PM [doublek52] How soon after Ramadan do you think we might see some positive movement?

7:25 PM [HappyVegas] Adam Montana Have you had time to look through the thread containing emails and an attachment from the US Treasury?

7:25 PM [Adam Montana] gakman I don't think CBI will push - I think they are happy controlling the rate. They have a STELLAR record for controlling

7:25 PM [Adam Montana] the rate, auctions, etc

7:25 PM [uncs] Adam any truth to the freedom for information act that was posted that said the US has 20 trillion dinar

7:25 PM [Adam Montana] and I think the CBI is more likely to keep the status quo

7:25 PM [gakman] Adam Montana TY

7:26 PM [Adam Montana] but they can't do it forever

7:26 PM [Adam Montana] something has to change, and they want things to change, they just move SLOW

7:26 PM [Adam Montana] uncs I didn't see the article, sorry

7:26 PM [Adam Montana] hey all!

7:26 PM [Texasknightwind] Adam...seems like alot of contries are getting in line to do business there,,,won't this cause the RV to happen sooner rather than later?

7:26 PM [Adam Montana] that discount ends soon - here's the info:

7:26 PM [uncs] I think it was here say anyway

7:26 PM [Adam Montana] Link: http://iqd.me/l/order Discount Code: newsletter20

7:26 PM [ezymoney] just got in the room...mood kinda somber...did I miss something important

7:26 PM [Adam Montana] Texasknightwind in my opinion YES!!!

7:27 PM [Adam Montana] ezymoney everyone cashed in and spent it all

7:27 PM [myst]  

7:27 PM [spiff]  

7:27 PM [ezymoney] figures ha ha

7:27 PM [linda56]  

7:27 PM [Adam Montana] couple more then I'll go answer questions on the forum

7:27 PM [HappyVegas] Adam Montana Any comment on the thread containing emails and attachments from the Treasury?

7:27 PM [Adam Montana] already pushing a half hour here!

7:27 PM [doublek52] Adam do you feel there will be some positive movement after Ramadan?

7:27 PM [paydirt] Will we be able to get a lifetime after the rv if we are VP's befor...

7:27 PM [viking2184] Adam Montana thanks!!

7:27 PM [Adam Montana] HappyVegas I missed that one too, sorry! If it's not in the VIP section I dont always see it

7:27 PM [HappyVegas] Adam Montana It seems to lean towards an RD.

7:28 PM [bodeen] Adam Montana I had a over/under of 3 getting the boot during chat tonight and the only one has been me... Thanks Bump   

7:28 PM [Matt] Adam Montana My, how time flies when your having fun

7:28 PM [shunshine] do you think China will rv before Iraq

7:28 PM [Matt]  

7:28 PM [Adam Montana] viking2184 as long as you are VIP BEFORE the RV yes

7:28 PM [goldengoose] Adam, TY for you time.....Does your CBI contact have any additional positive info????

7:28 PM [bedroom Allstar] 18 mins   

7:28 PM [HappyVegas] Adam Montana TY, please check it out. Very legit

7:28 PM [is it Monday yet] Adam Montana i COULDN'T find where to put the code in si I didn't get the discount.

7:28 PM [uncs] Adam, Many "mods" have left your site to try their own start up and they keep failing!   thanks for providing us a great place to gather and have good discussions. You always have a good team.

7:28 PM [socko] Adam Montana do you think the coins and lower bills will be out son

7:28 PM [JWJW11] Adam how is Iraq performing naval operations while under chap 7?

7:28 PM [Adam Montana] shunshine no. China keeps their rate low on purpose, they have more to gain that way. Iraq is the opposite

7:28 PM [HappyVegas] is it Monday yet That happened to me. Just send an email and they will credit

7:28 PM [bumper64] uncs uncs ty

7:29 PM [Nadita] Adam Montana agree with you...

7:29 PM [is it Monday yet] HappyVegas Thank You :0

7:29 PM [Adam Montana] JWJW11 are they using WMDs or carrying them? They are not. They are also not employing anything with the capability to do massive damage

7:29 PM [Adam Montana] which means they are also not capable of defending against massive attacks

7:29 PM [uncs] Bumper64 I am being sincere Have fun tonight I am out. Make it happen team

7:29 PM [Munsch] is it Monday yet send Adam an email to VIP@dinarvets explainig what happened to see if he can do anything

7:29 PM [JWJW11] Adam TY

7:29 PM [linda56] is it Monday yet , hello...i was thinkin who is YET

7:30 PM [bumper64] uncs ty and gn

7:30 PM [Matt] The only WMD Iraq still has is they haven't RV'ed yet and it is doing MASSIVE damage to my bank account     

7:30 PM [preacherman] Did O sign the agreement like it was reported?

7:30 PM [Adam Montana] ok I'm heading to the forums to answer some Qs. Thanks for being here, thanks for keeping it real, and have a good night all!

7:30 PM [Adam Montana] - Adam

:tiphat::twothumbs:

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 5

Why does it appear that all info. coming out in the news right now is stating that the process of the coins and restructuring of the Iraqi dinar is going to begin this week, and that the banks already have the lower coins and are trying to get the citizens to trade in their large notes....Therefore basically stating that the RV/RI has begun.....but Adam doesnt appear to see, or believe any of it. He is still not looking for this for another month! I dont get it!!! Did he read the plan for the development of Iraq? I didnt catch his answer. Anyway....I guess its his opinion!!! I hope...and truely believe he is wrong!!!! God Bless each of you!!! GO RI....or RV...but I would prefer the first..LOL!!!!! :D:D:D

• Upvote 14

Why does it appear that all info. coming out in the news right now is stating that the process of the coins and restructuring of the Iraqi dinar is going to begin this week, and that the banks already have the lower coins and are trying to get the citizens to trade in their large notes....Therefore basically stating that the RV/RI has begun.....but Adam doesnt appear to see, or believe any of it. He is still not looking for this for another month! I dont get it!!! Did he read the plan for the development of Iraq? I didnt catch his answer. Anyway....I guess its his opinion!!! I hope...and truely believe he is wrong!!!! God Bless each of you!!! GO RI....or RV...but I would prefer the first..LOL!!!!! :D:D:D

I saw that too! Good on ya, hoosier! All I witnessed was Adam pushing VIP, which this is his site and he is a businessman. Good on Adam. Take it as it is people, maybe Adam showed a little more than what you thought you knew about him tonight. Review the transcript, it's all right there.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I saw that too! Good on ya, hoosier! All I witnessed was Adam pushing VIP, which this is his site and he is a businessman. Good on Adam. Take it as it is people, maybe Adam showed a little more than what you thought you knew about him tonight. Review the transcript, it's all right there.

how else is he going to pay all his attorney fees?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With Adam you know what your getting. He doesnt put on a front, or fluff material for people. I truly respect his positioning. Yes, he promotes VIP, but the time and money he has invested into developing it, is bar none above any other out there. I'm not a VIP member, but I know from people the opportunities are legit and may be beneficial to any potential post rv investing. I only need a rv, I've got my own business opportunities, therefore Im not interested in VIP.

Thanks for providing a site for all open minds. I'm sure people know I say what I think whether its popular or not. Thats what I call being American!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

IMO......I don't mind VIP plug in chat..the plug isn't hidden. I'd rather have no information vs a false or implied intel. I'd rather expect to see a VIP plug in chat a few times here and there vs the option of clicking around VIP banners flashing every which way, while trying to get other information.

Appreciate the recognition Adam has on the value of investing in a "freedom to speak." platform.

( of course with the exception of hurtful strategic networking agenda posts)

IMO its a Win-Win all around...appeals to new and existing customers. Whether it be honor or other reasons that motivate

one to support it..I'd rather gamble on defending that position vs any other argument.

Wishwell11

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Love the information

But

Wow all hell breaks loose when the questions start, the preset question format seemed more productive. IMO just saying.

He said he was running late so he didn't have time to look at any questions. I think he did a pretty good job considering the volume of folks on the call (about 800).

Thanks again Adam and Mods!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

I have been in this investment for 8 yrs myself and this site for almost 2 yrs. Adam IMO is the most stand up guy out there. I for one appreciate the fact that he does not do dates and rates or feed me BS. You can go to alot of other sites and get that. Thanks Adam for the things you do.

• Upvote 2

It seems to me he is always running late i wish he would have answered the question about starting this week but he never seems to answer the important ones I know he is wrong on the erbil from listening to the call squad they have proven it is done listen to some of their calls they actually have a recording of iraq saying it is agreed apon all I got out of that chat and i am sorry and bring on the negatives but he promoted his VIP more than anything else he gave alot of his opinions but no proof factual answers at least some others give proof to back up what they are saying.GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

I have always said that Adam is a very smart person and the reason why: (HE)

1 Takes questions before having a chat: How smart is that, now he knows what to say too keep everybody attention.

2. VIP membership is pushed everything he address the Forum which is very smart, but concerning to me

3. Most members always say Adam doesn't talk bullsh** just straight up info. With all do respect to him I don't think he talks enough to us, now I'm sure he would say he's a very busy man..And i'm sure its true.

Guy's and Gal's please don't take this in a negative way I just think the DUDE is very smart and you can't fault that. But, I remain caution

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wonder about the month of Ramadon. Adam states that NOTHING gets done, yet we clearly see that they (Iraq) are infact working! News coming in masses! I know that Adam has been in this along time, and has seen several Ramadons come and go....but does anyone else believe that this year is totally different from prior years? I mean...DFI is done now, and cant even begin to name everything else that has changed this year compared to years past. I just think that he is looking at this in the sense that nothing has changed, and its just like every other year. Just my opinion, just like that is just Adams! So, I truely hope this year is different for all of us!! God Bless!

FYI to all members:

I did answer ALL of the questions that were posed beforehand - you can find them here: http://dinarvets.com...-8-3-11-7pm-cdt

It seems to me he is always running late i wish he would have answered the question about starting this week but he never seems to answer the important ones I know he is wrong on the erbil from listening to the call squad they have proven it is done listen to some of their calls they actually have a recording of iraq saying it is agreed apon all I got out of that chat and i am sorry and bring on the negatives but he promoted his VIP more than anything else he gave alot of his opinions but no proof factual answers at least some others give proof to back up what they are saying.GO RV!!!!

Wow, you're barking up the wrong tree.

First of all, I am almost always in chat every single Wednesday right at 7PM - so you are out of line with your first comment. Even if I wasn't here every week at 7, I do this for free so you have no right to make a rude comment - so you are DOUBLE out of line.

Second, you say I never answer the important ones - look at my comment above. I left chat and spent extra time to answer EVERY question that was asked of me.

Third - you say I gave no links - yet you disagree with me that the Erbil agreement is done... but you leave no link to support your evidence. Try not being a hypocrite.

Fourth, and finally: If you have a problem with me promoting VIP, go find another home site to call home.

Don't come into my house and expect to be able to get lippy without repercussions - you are receiving a warning this time. Next time you'll be banned - I don't have time to deal with disrespectful members. Thanks.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

I have always said that Adam is a very smart person and the reason why: (HE)

1 Takes questions before having a chat: How smart is that, now he knows what to say too keep everybody attention.

2. VIP membership is pushed everything he address the Forum which is very smart, but concerning to me

3. Most members always say Adam doesn't talk bullsh** just straight up info. With all do respect to him I don't think he talks enough to us, now I'm sure he would say he's a very busy man..And i'm sure its true.

Guy's and Gal's please don't take this in a negative way I just think the DUDE is very smart and you can't fault that. But, I remain caution

What do you want him to do, make stuff up and then later on give an excuse of why it didn't happen; tell you what you want to hear? Like I told another member, I would be very concerned if Adam started giving dates and rates and analysis of when it is going to RV.

It will RV when it RV's and no speculation or fact is going to change the date, so we just wait. I would rather Adam concentrate on the Post RV planning and making sure I can maximize my investment, than spending time trying to figure out how he's going to blow smoke up our collective rear's.

-

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

freedom of speech???? and no i didnt leave a link to erbil but i did say listen to the call where they have proof and the last few times i read your chats it did say u were running late and the one question I was waiting for your responce too you said something about it being clipped and didnt answer it so no you didnt answer it,I wasn't getting lippy I was using my god given right to freedom of speech or is that only aloowed in this site when we agree with you no disrespect just a question you do say your for freedom of speech but when someone uses it against you they get a warning hmmm that isn't freedom of speech just saying .the only link you gave in chat was for VIP.

Edited by DREAMER13
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

What do you want him to do, make stuff up and then later on give an excuse of why it didn't happen; tell you what you want to hear? Like I told another member, I would be very concerned if Adam started giving dates and rates and analysis of when it is going to RV.

It will RV when it RV's and no speculation or fact is going to change the date, so we just wait. I would rather Adam concentrate on the Post RV planning and making sure I can maximize my investment, than spending time trying to figure out how he's going to blow smoke up our collective rear's.

-

Markinsa you ask me a question, yet you give me or opinion. I can see the negativetly coming if I do answer your question, so better just leave it alone. I support Adam and respect others opinion even your.

Thanks

Markinsa you ask me a question, yet you give me or opinion. I can see the negativetly coming if I do answer your question, so better just leave it alone. I support Adam and respect others opinion even your.

Thanks

My intent was not to be negative, my apologies. But to answer your previous question, Adam is in the VIP section EVERYDAY, answering VIP's questions and concerns. Since you aren't a VIP you do not see that. Again my apologies.

• Upvote 1