Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Camp FEMA - Obama Youth Army?

Chape

Watch Camp FEMA Online or Get Your DVD - http://www.campfema.com -

DESCRIPTION:

Recent legislation attempting to legitimize the use of internment camps to detain U.S. citizens

in the event of an uprising or civil unrest has many people asking what nation they live in.

In a country born out of political dissent, we watch our leaders in Washington slowly pass bills

that label ordinary Americans as thought criminals and potential domestic terrorists for simply

questioning the actions of their government. We see third party candidates and their impassioned

supporters listed in secret government reports that call their allegiance into question and brand

them as fanatics and extremists.

Senate committee hearings and official FBI documents further illustrate the mindset of our elected

officials as they classify homeschoolers, gun rights activists and anti-abortionists as threats against

the existing social and political order; by default creating an entire nation of radicals and revolutionaries

- where everyone is a suspect equally guilty until proven otherwise.

How has our government shown that they will deal with these people? The same way as every other

totalitarian regime throughout history - marginalize their activities then lock them up.

Prisons are being built; internment camps constructed and laws passed that deal severely with anyone

who dares to step out of line or ask too many questions.

Who are the potential domestic terrorists that will end up in these camps?

Read the documentation for yourself and hear what our experts have to say.

States rights take a front row seat in this new political thriller that is guaranteed to send shivers up your spine.

Find out where the true power of the people rests in halting these treasonous activities NOW!

CAMP FEMA

Written & Directed by William Lewis

Produced by Gary Franchi

Best Regards

• Upvote 3

Watch Camp FEMA Online or Get Your DVD - http://www.campfema.com -

DESCRIPTION:

Recent legislation attempting to legitimize the use of internment camps to detain U.S. citizens

in the event of an uprising or civil unrest has many people asking what nation they live in.

In a country born out of political dissent, we watch our leaders in Washington slowly pass bills

that label ordinary Americans as thought criminals and potential domestic terrorists for simply

questioning the actions of their government. We see third party candidates and their impassioned

supporters listed in secret government reports that call their allegiance into question and brand

them as fanatics and extremists.

Senate committee hearings and official FBI documents further illustrate the mindset of our elected

officials as they classify homeschoolers, gun rights activists and anti-abortionists as threats against

the existing social and political order; by default creating an entire nation of radicals and revolutionaries

- where everyone is a suspect equally guilty until proven otherwise.

How has our government shown that they will deal with these people? The same way as every other

totalitarian regime throughout history - marginalize their activities then lock them up.

Prisons are being built; internment camps constructed and laws passed that deal severely with anyone

who dares to step out of line or ask too many questions.

Who are the potential domestic terrorists that will end up in these camps?

Read the documentation for yourself and hear what our experts have to say.

States rights take a front row seat in this new political thriller that is guaranteed to send shivers up your spine.

Find out where the true power of the people rests in halting these treasonous activities NOW!

CAMP FEMA

Written & Directed by William Lewis

Produced by Gary Franchi

Best Regards

I will ask this question again, just because nobody has answered the question before... Where are these Fema Camps located??? Physical Adresses and locations, plz humor me because it is after all a conspiracy theory.

• Downvote 4

I will ask this question again, just because nobody has answered the question before... Where are these Fema Camps located??? Physical Adresses and locations, plz humor me because it is after all a conspiracy theory.

If you search a little find former Gov. Jesse Venturas "conspiracy theory" videos, there is a full episode pertaining to these camps, and it shows each one that is known, locations, etc. and there are MANY, check out tru tv dot com, it may be a theory bit it will make your skin crawl. Also names the good ol folks of Haliburton as being the big player in building these camps, names the people that supported and signed the bill that allows this to go on. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 2

If you search a little find former Gov. Jesse Venturas "conspiracy theory" videos, there is a full episode pertaining to these camps, and it shows each one that is known, locations, etc. and there are MANY, check out tru tv dot com, it may be a theory bit it will make your skin crawl. Also names the good ol folks of Haliburton as being the big player in building these camps, names the people that supported and signed the bill that allows this to go on. Hope this helps.

So you are telling you dontt know and that you are blindly believing and taking for granted what a confirmed Conspiracy theorist is saying?? So no proof what so ever, just TV clips that can be edited and changed and subbed and dubbed?? Sorry TV does not make my tv crawl specially a show called Conspiracy Theories, when they re-title it Conspiracy Facts then I Know my skin will crawl.

Again give me addresses and physical locations not BS.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Downvote 2

So you are tell;ing you dont know and that you are blindly believing and taking for granted what a confirmed Conspiracy theorist is saying?? So no proof what so ever, just Tv clips that can be edited and changed and subbed and dubbed??

So basically you want me to watch it and make up your mind for you? Or just do the work so you don't have to, then give you all the info you seek on a silver platter?

Hows about you get off your lazy ass, watch and decide for yourself?

• Upvote 5

So basically you want me to watch it and make up your mind for you? Or just do the work so you don't have to, then give you all the info you seek on a silver platter?

So I have to watch a nut jobs TV show?? Sorry I make no claims and only ask for truth, so in the mortal words of the 90's commercial " Show me the proof"

• Downvote 1

Read more:

Well said Cottn.

I was about to go ahead and name all of the places, in fact even show how GOOGLE has a map too.

But, as I always say, one should not always take anothers' word, but do the research for ones' self.

Best Regards..

So you are telling you dontt know and that you are blindly believing and taking for granted what a confirmed Conspiracy theorist is saying?? So no proof what so ever, just TV clips that can be edited and changed and subbed and dubbed?? Sorry TV does not make my tv crawl specially a show called Conspiracy Theories, when they re-title it Conspiracy Facts then I Know my skin will crawl.

Wow, is it really that difficult to research something on your own?

Unfortunately that episode was banned after airing the first night. The Fema Camps were in the Bill Jesse exposed and well you have to watch it. Many other avenues of research is also out there. It is still on youtube, so I'll post it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocPB19R3_Cs

PS- if you don't think Jesse is truthful, feel free to debunk even 1 of his “63 Documents the Government doesn’t want you to read.”, then show us your debunking work.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

There are 3 in Nevada, I have seen 2. Rather than take the time to be insulting, why don't you actually dig into them yourself. Or do you need to be spoon fed? They are out there...look and you will find them. I actually wish I never had...I think it was easier before I knew what I know now.

So I have to watch a nut jobs TV show?? Sorry I make no claims and only ask for truth, so in the mortal words of the 90's commercial " Show me the proof"

Well there you have it, now with one simple click you can see what I watched. If you still need someone to make up your mind for you regarding dubbed taping and what to/not believe feel free to leave mom and dads basement and ask them.

Wow, is it really that difficult to research something on your own?

Unfortunately that episode was banned after airing the first night. The Fema Camps were in the Bill Jesse exposed and well you have to watch it. Many other avenues of research is also out there. It is still on youtube, so I'll post it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocPB19R3_Cs

PS- if you don't think Jesse is truthful, feel free to debunk even 1 of his “63 Documents the Government doesn’t want you to read.”, then show us your debunking work.

Yes, thank you Sirius, thats the one I was referring to...scared the hell outta me for my kids future. For everyones future.

There are 3 in Nevada, I have seen 2. Rather than take the time to be insulting, why don't you actually dig into them yourself. Or do you need to be spoon fed? They are out there...look and you will find them. I actually wish I never had...I think it was easier before I knew what I know now.

Give me the Physical Adresss, that way i can investigate and not let a nut job feed me his bull

• Downvote 1

GOOGLE FEMA DISPOSABLE COFFINS GA

all shapes and sizes some fitting 2 people. sounds like concentration camp roundup and dis[psal

Give me the Physical Adresss, that way i can investigate and not let a nut job feed me his bull

Since you've already decided WHO is a nut job and WHAT is bull why in the world would I hand over more info. I could care less if you believe they are there. You seem to have your mind made up already....so move along. :)

Wow, really? SEEN 2, as in went there and saw for yourself? Was it similar to the one shown on that video, train-tracks nearby, inward razor-wire, the whole ball O wax?

Wow, really? SEEN 2, as in went there and saw for yourself? Was it similar to the one shown on that video, train-tracks nearby, inward razor-wire, the whole ball O wax?

Both had barb wire all the way around with inward wire on top. Both had train tracks...1 of them the train tracks actually had to be restored because they were out of service (great use of tax payers dollars, eh?). I didn't see the plastic coffins, but I couldn't see the whole property. You can actually see them on Google Earth. I'm sure they have them in your state. Look for Fusion Camps or Fema Camps in your state, then google earth them. It's VERY creepy.

Look at the bottom of this site for your state and look them up on Google Earth -

http://www.flyingsnail.com/Dahbud/femaconcentrationcamps.html

1. Executive Summary

The United States Federal Emergency Management Agency has numerous detainment camps throughout the United States. Some camps have been recently constructed and / or renovated and are fully staffed. The existence of the camps coupled with Presidential Executive Orders giving the President and Department of Homeland Security (of which FEMA is now part) control over ‘national essential functions’ in the event of ‘catastrophic emergency’ have resulted in concerns that the camps will be used to forcefully detain American citizens for unconstitutional purposes.

2. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)

History

FEMA was created on April 1, 1979 pursuant to President Jimmy Carter’s Executive Order 12127. It amalgamated the Federal Insurance Administration, the National Fire Prevention and Control Administration, the National Weather Service Community Preparedness Program, the Federal Preparedness Agency and the Federal Disaster Assistance Administration activities formerly carried out by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. It also took over Civil Defense from the Department of Defense, which was in charge of preparing citizens for military attack. [1]

In 1993 Bill Clinton turned the directorship of FEMA into a Cabinet position. In 2003 FEMA became part of the Department of Homeland Security’s Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate. [2]

Stated Purpose

The stated purpose of FEMA is to “reduce the loss of life and property and protect the Nation from all hazards, including natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and other man-made disasters, by leading and supporting the nation in a risk-based, comprehensive emergency management system of preparedness, protection, response, recovery, and mitigation.” [3]

Recent Operations

FEMA’s most notable large-scale operation in recent times was in the aftermath of August 2005 hurricane Katrina, which occurred along the north-central Gulf Coast, particularly affecting New Orleans, Louisiana. FEMA’s response to the disaster was widely criticized due to a slow and inadequate response, blocking external private and public assistance from individuals and groups including the Red Cross, [4] banning photographs of the dead [5] and confiscating reporter’s equipment [6] and homeowner’s registered firearms. [7]

The 2006 Congressional report on FEMA’s handling of Katrina stated that it was "… a national failure, an abdication of the most solemn obligation to provide for the common welfare," [8]

Criticisms

Some have criticized FEMA’s failure as being due to is focus on ‘civil defense’ continuity of government and terrorism response programs to the detriment of its natural disaster response readiness. It is further alleged that hurricane Katrina was used to test run of a continuity of government program, allowing FEMA to rehearse rounding up and relocating large numbers of people to camps, suspending their constitutional rights and militarizing the region [9] with the help of private military contractors (mercenaries). Black Water USA, a private security company, was used in the aftermath of Katrina. [10]

3. Powers and Preparations for a Declared State of Emergency

REX-84 and Operation Garden Plot

Readiness Exercise 1984 (REX-84) is an emergency response program involving the implementation of martial law, the movement of civilian populations and the arrest and detainment of segments of the population. A rehearsal of the program was carried out April 5-13, 1984. It was led by FEMA and the Department of Defense and involved the coordination of 34 other Federal departments and agencies. [11] REX-84 was mentioned during the Iran-Contra hearings [12] and publicly exposed by the Miami Herald on Sunday July 5th, 1987. [13]

Similar large-scale emergency preparedness drills have taken place regularly since then. The most recently announced, organized by NORTHCOM, are scheduled for October 15-20. [14] Some assert that the drills continue to include preparations for the suspension of the Constitution and the implementation of martial law. [15]

Operation Garden Plot is a United States Army and National Guard program under control of the US Northern Command (NORTHCOM) to provide Federal military support during domestic civil disturbances. One example of the program’s implementation was during the 1992 Los Angeles riots when US Army and Marine forces were used in conjunction with the California National Guard. [16] In Los Angeles an Executive Order was made to permit the use of the Federal army to uphold domestic laws pursuant to the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act, which places restrictions on the domestic use of the military for law enforcement purposes. [17]

Recently, however, Section 1076 Public Law 109-364, or the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007" (H.R.5122) has amended Posse Comitatus and The Insurrection Act (which also places limits on domestic military deployment) to allow the Federal government to unilaterally take control of state National Guards and position Federal troops anywhere in the country during a ‘public emergency’. [18]

Executive Orders

Throughout the 1960s numerous Presidential Executive Orders were issued authorizing Federal agencies to take over essential functions in the case of a declared emergency. The powers include, among many others, the authority of the Federal government to take over transportation infrastructure including highways and seaports (10990), food resources and farms (10998) and mobilize citizens into government supervised work brigades (11000). [19]

On May 9, 2007 President George Bush reasserted the role of the Federal government during a declared emergency by issuing Executive Order NSPD 51/ HSPD-20. The Order states that in the event of a ‘catastrophic emergency’ all ‘national essential functions’ may be taken over by the Executive branch of government and the Department of Homeland Security (including FEMA). [20]

4. Detainment Camps

Developments and Construction

In August 2002, then Attorney General John Ashcroft called for American citizens who are deemed ‘enemy combatants’ to be detained indefinitely without charge and independently of the judiciary. [21] This legal position was upheld in the case of a US citizen detained abroad by the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in a January 2003 ruling. [22]

In October 2006 the Military Commissions Act was passed by Congress. [23] The legislation applies to non-US citizens and permits individuals labeled as ‘enemy combatants’ to be imprisoned indefinitely and without charge. It also denies non-military tribunal judicial review of detainment (Section 7), disregards international treaties such as the Geneva Convention, and states that it is the President who defines what constitutes torture (Sections 5 & 6).

In January of 2007 the American Civil Liberties Union released a report based on documents obtained by a Freedom of Information Act suit showing that the Pentagon had monitored at least “186 anti-military protests in the United States and collected more than 2,800 reports involving Americans in an anti-terrorist threat database.” [24]

For some time FEMA has been renovating and constructing new detention camps throughout the country. In January 2006 Haliburton subsidiary KBR announced that it had been awarded an “indefinite delivery / indefinite quantity contract to construct detention facilities for the Department of Homeland Security worth a maximum of $385 million over 5 years. [25]

Stated Purpose

Little has been said about the purpose of the detainment camps but when official comment has been made it has stated that the camps are for the temporary detainment of illegal immigrants. [26]

Quantity and Locations

Citizens who are concerned about the purpose and potential use of the detainment camps have documented and, when possible, filmed the detainment facilities. A current estimate of the number of detainment camps is over 800 located in all regions of the United States with varying maximum capacities. [27] If one includes government buildings currently used for other purposes the number is far greater. Video of renovated but empty detainment camps has also been released. [28]

5. End Notes

[1] Executive Order 12127--Federal Emergency Management Agency

http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo/eo-12127.htm.

[2] Federal Emergency Management Agency. “About FEMA” April 1, 2007 <http://www.fema.gov/about/history.shtm>.

[3] Ibid.

[4] Federal Emergency Management Agency. News Release. “First Responders Urged Not To Respond To Hurricane Impact Areas Unless Dispatched By State, Local

Authorities” 29 August 2005 http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=18470;

Rodgers, Ann. “Homeland Security won't let Red Cross deliver food” Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. 3 September 2005 <http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05246/565143.stm;

Zarend-Kubatko, Jill. “Disaster touches area residents” Valley Life. 2 September 2005 http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15147862&BRD=>.

[5] Editorandpublisher.com. “Journalist Groups Protest FEMA Ban on Photos of Dead” 7

September 2005 http://www.mediainfo.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001055768>.

[6] Gebauer, Matthias. “The Eye of the Hurricane” Spiegel Online International.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,373590,00.html>.

[7] Berenson, Alex and Timothy Williams. “New Orleans Begins Confiscating Firearms as Water Recedes” New York Times. 8 September 2005 http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/08/national/nationalspecial

08cnd-storm.html?ex=1189483200&en=b7a5f1efcf668506&ei=5070>.

[8] Cable News Network (CNN). “Report: Katrina response a 'failure of leadership':

Homeland Security secretary described as 'detached'” 14 February 2006

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/13/katrina.congress/index.html?iref=newssearch>.

[9] Nimmo, Kurt. “Attacks on democratic rights, breaching legal barriers: FEMA and

Katrina: REX-84 Revisited” Global Research. 11 September 2005 www.//globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=NIM20050911&articleId=929>.

[10] Scahill, Jeremy. “In the Black(water)” The Nation. 22 May 2006

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20060605/scahill>.

[11] Reynolds, Diana. “The Rise of the National Security State: FEMA and the NSC.” Publiceye.org. 1990 <http://www.publiceye.org/liberty/fema/Fema_1.html>.

[12] “Suspension of American Constitution Oliver North.”

[13] Chardy, Alfonso. “Reagan Aides and the ‘Secret’ Government.” The Miami Herald. 5 July 1987 http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/secret_white_house_plans.htm>.

[14] United States Northern Command. “Exercise Vigilant Shield ’08 slated for October.” 30 August 2007 http://www.northcom.mil/News/2007/083007.html>.

[15] Rogers, Lee. “NORTHCOM Plans 5 Day Martial Law Exercise.” Intel Strike. 5 September 2007 http://intelstrike.com/?p=57>.

[16] Global Security. “Operation Garden Plot JTF-LAJoint Task Force Los Angeles”<http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/jtf-la.htm>.

[17] Morales, Frank. “U.S. Military Civil Disturbance Planning:

The War At Home” Covert Action Quarterly, #69 Spring / Summer 2000. http://cryptome.org/garden-plot.htm>.

[18] Morales, Frank. “Bush Moves Towards Martial Law” Toward Freedom. 26 October 2006 <http://www.towardfreedom.com/home/content/view/911/>.

[19] Anonymous. “FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders” Friends of Liberty. http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062>.

[20] The White House. “Presidential Directive NSPD 51, HSPD-20.” 9 May 2007 <http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html>.

[21] Turley, Jonathan. “Camps for Citizens: Ashcroft's Hellish Vision” Los Angeles Times. 14 August 2002 <http://www.commondreams.org/views02/0814-05.htm>.

[22] Cable News Network (CNN). “Americans may be held as 'enemy combatants,' appeals court rules.” 8 January 2003 http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/01/08/enemy.combatants>.

[23] The Library of Congress. Military Commissions Act of 2006. 17 October 2007 http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:S.3930:>.

[24] American Civil Liberties Union. “ACLU Report Shows Widespread Pentagon Surveillance of Peace Activists” Press Release. 17 January 2007 http://www.aclu.org/safefree/spyfiles/28024prs20070117.html>.

[25] Halliburton Public Relations “KBR Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Contingency support Project for Emergency support Services.” 24 January 2006 http://www.kbr.com/news/2006/govnews_060124.aspx>.

[26] Ibid.

Scott, Peter Dale. “Homeland Security Contracts for Vast New Detention Camps.” New America Media. 8 February 2006 http://news.pacificnews.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=eed74d9d44c30493706fe03f4c9b3a77>.

[27] Friends of Liberty “FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders.”

http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062>.

[28] FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4.

That only took a few minutes. imagine what you could find putting some time into something...

Edited by Sirius

60 million gun owners in the country and armed forces that have been surveyed and 75% said they won't fire on US citizens. Now 25% is still a lot of guys, but this won't be as easy as the conspiracy people think. Imagine if a martial law order went out and a division of troops decides to stand down. A few officers with conviction can make problems for any martial law scenario.

60 million gun owners in the country and armed forces that have been surveyed and 75% said they won't fire on US citizens. Now 25% is still a lot of guys, but this won't be as easy as the conspiracy people think. Imagine if a martial law order went out and a division of troops decides to stand down. A few officers with conviction can make problems for any martial law scenario.

I pray you are correct. But from what I understand, if it comes to this we will have foreign troops over here. Sirius, I'm sure you have info about that, right?

I am a contractor in Washington State.

I can verify 3 camps, modified sections of existing military bases, have already been built in the western side of the state alone.

They are capable of housing in excess of 35,000 inmates.

The reason I know is I was invited to bid, and reviewed the plans.

I refused to bid, but know the projects were let out last year, and the completion dates were months ago.

I pray you are correct. But from what I understand, if it comes to this we will have foreign troops over here. Sirius, I'm sure you have info about that, right?

Lets just put it this way....When the sleeping giant wakes...........Its gonna be an uuuuugly mess......And the way I look at this, God will always be with those who believe in him no matter what happens, and if SHTF and they come door bashing, just make sure you take as many you as can.................

ps...Over my dead body will i EVER let my kids end up in one of those places...... ;)

• Upvote 1