Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama To Have Ramadan Dinner At White House

sportfisher

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/01/president-obama-marks-ramadan/

President Obama marks Ramadan

By Alexander Mooney, CNN

August 1st, 2011

12:14 PM ET

Washington (CNN)– President Obama Monday is marking the beginning of Ramadan, the month-long Muslim holiday of fasting and reflection.

In a statement issued by the White House, the president said, "Times like this remind us of the lesson of all great faiths, including Islam – that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us."

He also said he will be hosting an iftar dinner at the White House, an event he hosted last year as well.

*******************************************************************************************************************

everyone, all we can do is pray for him, or pray him outta here (whatever God's will is),

while we're at it, pray for forgiveness for our Country, cleansing of our Government, that we can Honor God as a Christian Nation "Under God".

I am not religious but it sure seems as though he has forgotten this is the United States and not the middle east.

• Upvote 14

By Alexander Mooney, CNN

August 1st, 2011

Washington (CNN)– President Obama Monday is marking the beginning of Ramadan, the month-long Muslim holiday of fasting and reflection.

In a statement issued by the White House, the president said, "Times like this remind us of the lesson of all great faiths, including Islam – that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us."

He also said he will be hosting an iftar dinner at the White House, an event he hosted last year as well.

*******************************************************************************************************************

everyone, all we can do is pray for him, or pray him outta here (whatever God's will is),

while we're at it, pray for forgiveness for our Country, cleansing of our Government, that we can Honor God as a Christian Nation "Under God".

In my mind he has proven to be a Non-christian muslim long ago. Way back when he was running for President he met with a bunch of southern Baptist preachers who after meeting with him all declared he was a Christian! What are their views today? :D

And lest we forget, our country is and will always be a Christian nation first and foremost! The other religions are welcome, but must agree to this as a Christian nation. I am not asking more than what they (other religions of the world) currently ask of us when we go to their countries as missionaries.

Being politically correct does in no way mean you are in the right.

Peace.

• Upvote 16

Daniel 5:22-28

New Living Translation (NLT)

22 “You are his successor, O Belshazzar, and you knew all this, yet you have not humbled yourself. 23 For you have proudly defied the Lord of heaven and have had these cups from his Temple brought before you. You and your nobles and your wives and concubines have been drinking wine from them while praising gods of silver, gold, bronze, iron, wood, and stone—gods that neither see nor hear nor know anything at all. But you have not honored the God who gives you the breath of life and controls your destiny! 24 So God has sent this hand to write this message.

25 “This is the message that was written: Mene, Mene, Tekel, and Parsin. 26 This is what these words mean: Mene means ‘numbered’—God has numbered the days of your reign and has brought it to an end.

27 Tekel means ‘weighed’—you have been weighed on the balances and have not measured up.

28 Parsin means ‘divided’—your kingdom has been divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”

• Upvote 5

http://religion.blog...-marks-ramadan/

By Alexander Mooney, CNN

August 1st, 2011

Is CNN going to provide us with a list of what he eats during daylight hours this month? I suspect he will not eat much.

• Upvote 2

At 38,000 dollars per head and for his birthday :huh: :huh:

The players inside our Govt all KNEW this would be settled when it was. No way 0bama would have scheduled this bash had he not been sure...no way he could celebrate if it weren not. Always lies and politics. Look at the left party, same as the right party...all in the same boat and we are the ones floating alongside, trying to hold on or drown. It is soon time WE THE PEOPLE take out the trash, fumigate and move on.

• Upvote 6

By Alexander Mooney, CNN

August 1st, 2011

In a statement issued by the White House, the president said, "Times like this remind us of the lesson of all great faiths, including Islam – that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us."He also said he will be hosting an iftar dinner at the White House, an event he hosted last year as well.

"that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us."

If that is how he really feels...... He better start getting KY by the truckload.

People will be lining up by the millions to do unto him what he is doing unto US!!!

I am the kingfish and I approved this message!

• Upvote 5

OUR CONSTITUTION WAS FORMED "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" NOT ONE NATION UNDER AMERICAN HATING MUSLIMS.GO BACK TO THE MIDDLE EAST TO BE A MUSLIM WHERE YOUR RELIGION IS REFLECTED IN THE WAY OF LIFE THAT 90 % OF THE PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED THROUGH FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unbelievalbe stuff this person has done and still getting away with but I agree with Daniel 22:28 for him. It has always been quite obvious to me that this man was not a man of God. It has been strange that so many people talk about what a great orator he is but he can't even speak a whole sentence consisting of over 5 or 6 words and what he does say is either mostly lies or has no substance at all.

Yep I said lies instead of one of the new politically correct words: disingeniuos, untruthful, incorrect

I do believe that we need to continue to pray for this man and I do pray that he will do the will of God for this nation or be removed and replaces with someone who will.

gp49

OUR CONSTITUTION WAS FORMED "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" NOT ONE NATION UNDER AMERICAN HATING MUSLIMS.GO BACK TO THE MIDDLE EAST TO BE A MUSLIM WHERE YOUR RELIGION IS REFLECTED IN THE WAY OF LIFE THAT 90 % OF THE PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED THROUGH FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y

es it is true but there are those who want to come in here and change gods. I'm not for it. It is not working in their country so why come here and change what has been working here? You can't go anywhere else and have freedom like here and when people come here they have a tendency to go overboard with freedom rights and bash our way of life and living. Many have been so depressed that they come here and use their new found freedom to get back at their own country be abusing ours. They are welcome to come here but don't change us. When we go other places to visit or live we have to go by their rules or face the dire consequences

enuff said

• Upvote 2

Wish all you people would create another site to stress your frustrations of the President of the USA. I could name quite a few presidents who have served before him that have performed worse than him in several categories. Get a life. Please, let's use this site for what it was intended - educating ourselves on the IQD.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 18

Wish all you people would create another site to stress your frustrations of the President of the USA. I could name quite a few presidents who have served before him that have performed worse than him in several categories. Get a life. Please, let's use this site for what it was intended - educating ourselves on the IQD.

If education on the IQD is all you're interested in, then I suggest staying out of the "OFF TOPICS" SECTION. Really, what did you expect to learn about the IQD from the headline "Obama To Have Ramadan Dinner at White House?

• Upvote 11

LINK PLEASE!

• Upvote 4

The players inside our Govt all KNEW this would be settled when it was. No way 0bama would have scheduled this bash had he not been sure...no way he could celebrate if it weren not. Always lies and politics. Look at the left party, same as the right party...all in the same boat and we are the ones floating alongside, trying to hold on or drown. It is soon time WE THE PEOPLE take out the trash, fumigate and move on.

wonder if they will be paying in Dinar?

IS THAT YOU JUAN?? :lol:

You people (people who are quick to call themselves Christians while hating) just don't have respect for others... How do you feel about the Sabbath Dinner? Our Methodist church like to experience many cultures. It's a way of getting to understand.

But at the same time, I guess it's all just a matter of humoring each other... Well keep playing little ones, I won't interrupt again!

;)

You people (people who are quick to call themselves Christians while hating) just don't have respect for others... How do you feel about the Sabbath Dinner? Our Methodist church like to experience many cultures. It's a way of getting to understand.

But at the same time, I guess it's all just a matter of humoring each other... Well keep playing little ones, I won't interrupt again!

;)

You guys are like a string of puppets; one dance and they all dance to the same tune; like a puppet. No brain power needed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

;)

You guys are like a string of puppets; one dance and they all dance to the same tune; like a puppet. No brain power needed.

Erm I dont believe this is hating. not in the real sense.

What I believe most are complaining about, is that Obama has chosen to ignore the Christian faith.

The basis on which this country was founded.

If you want to start calling names, you would do well to consider what it is you are talking about before you do so,

Take for example the Easter Holidays. The most Highest of all Christian holidays.

As can be referenced here: WH Fails to Release Easter Proclamation

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/04/25/wh-fails-release-easter-proclamation

"By comparison, the White House has released statements recognizing the observance of major Muslim holidays

and released statements in 2010 on Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha.

The White House also failed to release a statement marking Good Friday. However, they did release an

eight-paragraph statement heralding Earth Day. During the President's weekly radio address on Saturday

he did make a passing reference to Easter (combined with Passover). President Obama said,

"This is a time of year when people get together with family and friends to observe Passover and celebrate Easter.

It's a chance to give thanks for our blessings, and reaffirm our faith, while spending time with the people we love.

." The rest of the address focused on the struggling economy. "

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/04/25/wh-fails-release-easter-proclamation#ixzz1U0TxBKMk

Best Regards

• Upvote 1

Erm I dont believe this is hating. not in the real sense.

What I believe most are complaining about, is that Obama has chosen to ignore the Christian faith.

The basis on which this country was founded.

If you want to start calling names, you would do well to consider what it is you are talking about before you do so,

Take for example the Easter Holidays. The most Highest of all Christian holidays.

As can be referenced here: WH Fails to Release Easter Proclamation

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/04/25/wh-fails-release-easter-proclamation

"By comparison, the White House has released statements recognizing the observance of major Muslim holidays

and released statements in 2010 on Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha.

The White House also failed to release a statement marking Good Friday. However, they did release an

eight-paragraph statement heralding Earth Day. During the President's weekly radio address on Saturday

he did make a passing reference to Easter (combined with Passover). President Obama said,

"This is a time of year when people get together with family and friends to observe Passover and celebrate Easter.

It's a chance to give thanks for our blessings, and reaffirm our faith, while spending time with the people we love.

." The rest of the address focused on the struggling economy. "

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/04/25/wh-fails-release-easter-proclamation#ixzz1U0TxBKMk

Best Regards

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN... ARE YOU SIRIUS (serious) ???? You're an American, I presume. A proclamation, you take an article from a right wing media and become its puppet?

Think about it, what did President's Obama statement mean to you? "This is a time of year when people get together with family and friends to observe Passover and celebrate Easter. It's a chance to give thanks for our blessings, and reaffirm our faith, while spending time with the people we love."

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/04/25/wh-fails-release-easter-proclamation#ixzz1U0ZmJEc8

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4