Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

good news

cooked

I'm tired of chasing that damn piggy around all day. I need some truely good news to pick me up. All the news lately has been so up and down in the same sentence that my head is spinning. Can someone please give me a straight up shot of good news?

Here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm tired of chasing that damn piggy around all day. I need some truely good news to pick me up. All the news lately has been so up and down in the same sentence that my head is spinning. Can someone please give me a straight up shot of good news?

Well... my kids are staying with me for the month of August... so that's good news... in my world :D

• Upvote 2

I just save a bunch of money by switching to Geico :lol:

did u see the post Sonny1 from last night? Its got 4 pages of excited reviews. Man, I was :o myself.

Yes but you need to see the recent rebutals, not so encouraging.

For good news, go to www (without the spaces) and listen go to about 20-30 minutes into the call. That should give you all the hope that you need that it could be done this week.

Edited by Bumper64
posting links to other dinar sites
  • Upvote 1

I just passed my Army Physical Fitness Test and re-enlisted in the National Guard for another 3 years...That will put me at 30 years service. Good thing about that is I get to keep my federal job for another 3 years too! (Federal excepted employee - have to be in the National Guard in order to have my job) My bank considers that really good news!

Edited by tankdude
  • Upvote 1

Did I forget to mention that it is a beautifull sunny day with a few puffy clouds way up in the far northern Adirondack Park in NY state. The high for today will be 73 and no more heat for a while. I think I will go fishing.

• Upvote 1

Well, my birthday is Friday, and I couldn't think of a better gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go RV 65 and continuing :lol::rolleyes:B)

Oh, weather report--here in SW Louisiana it is too hot to go fishing and we need rain so the gulf don't dry up. Some times tropical storms come in handy if they aren't toooooo bad. :huh: