Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wonderful wife now with God

tandy

To all of you wonderful folks that had offered prayers for my beautiful, loyal soul mate...my heartfelt thanks to all of you. She slipped silently and peacefully away in her sleep Friday morning. She is no longer suffering as she has gone to a place of eternal peace and love. Thanks again to all of you wonderful folks. May God richly bless you and yours.

• Upvote 16

The worst part about living longer than the rest is you have to see everyone else pass.

Be strong, and live the good life when the RV hits, I'm sure she would be really happy to see you enjoying yourself.

God bless.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

To all of you wonderful folks that had offered prayers for my beautiful, loyal soul mate...my heartfelt thanks to all of you. She slipped silently and peacefully away in her sleep Friday morning. She is no longer suffering as she has gone to a place of eternal peace and love. Thanks again to all of you wonderful folks. May God richly bless you and yours.

I am so sorry. Wishing you peace through this. Know that there are many prayers for you and your family. She is now at His feet.

• Upvote 1

1 Thessolonians 4:13-18

13 And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.15 We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words.

• Upvote 5

I'm sorry... :(

• Upvote 1

O

I am sorry for your loss....

• Upvote 1

Your strength and faith are obvious.

It is just so difficult for those not called yet.

sent a prayer along with this note.

I know she is up there beaming with pride over you.

Be Blessed.

• Upvote 1

Tandy I am so sorry for your loss and my prayers are with you and your family. I have been married to a wonderful woman way to good for me for 33 years and can feel your pain in your words. I include a blessing that was sent to me and I have found comfort in it,I hope it might do the same for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God Said NO!!

I asked God to take away my habit.

God said, No.

It is not for me to take away,

But for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.

God said, No...

His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience.

God said, No...

Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;

It isn't granted, it is learned.

I asked God to give me happiness.

God said, No.

I give you blessings;

Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain.

God said, No.

Suffering draws you apart from

Worldly cares

And brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.

God said, No.

You must grow on your own,

But I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked God for all things That I might enjoy life.

God said, No.

I will give you life,

So that you may enjoy all things.

I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.

God said... Ahhhh,

Finally you have the idea.

THIS DAY IS YOURS

DON'T THROW IT AWAY

May God Bless You,

'To the world you might be one person,

But to one person you just might be the world'

'May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

May the Lord Make his face shine upon you,

And give you Peace......Forever'

'Good friends are like stars..

You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.

• Upvote 4

ALL the angels are rejoicing and just gained a new friend she is in a better place than any of us can imagine you will see her once again and she will meet you when you go there also.

:) :) :)

I could not agree more! Tandy Stay Strong Friend! So Sorry; God Bless!!!

• Upvote 1

THE ROSE A rose once grew were all could see sheltered beside a garden wall. And, as the days passed swiftly by, it spread its branches,straight and tall....... One day, a beam of light shone through a crevice that had opened wide - The rose bent gently toward its warmth then passed beyond to the other side....... Now, you who deeply feel its loss, be comforted - The rose blooms there - Its beauty even greater now - nutured by God's loving care. Author Unknown

This is a favorite poem of mine that I hope gives you comfort. My heart understands your pain, my brother died this past Friday also, and while I know he is in a better place, I miss him.

• Upvote 3