Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Regain Glory and Coins in Our Pockets Soon

VIZIOIRAQI

Dinar Regain Glory and Coins in Our Pockets Soon

Sattar Jabbar Ghazzi

Posted 01/08/2011 07:23 PM

Central Bank will soon begin to lift the three zeros with the advice of international economic organizations

Baghdad?

A Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq that Iraq began the restructuring of the involvement of the currency of international economic organizations focus on raising three zeros and the development of new metallic currency.

The appearance of Mohammed, told the people that "the central bank agreed with the international organizations on the process of restructuring of the currency and support the level of the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency (dollar)."

He pointed out that "the process of restructuring, which will begin this week will focus on providing appropriate climates to raise three zeroes from the local currency in addition to the development of simple coin for 500 dinars and 1,000 dinars."

And that "the level of the local currency will evolve during the next five years, according to the structure established by the Central Bank, which will address the economic gap of the part."

"The current currency exchange Atertqa backward and to the level of advancement of the Iraqi economy and to address the gap and inflation during the next phase."

He expressed the IMF in August / August, his support of the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures including the privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq. The Iraqi government has denied holding any change in the local currency this year to reduce inflation. The local currency of Iraq has passed in the history of changes to several, most recently in 2004 when the former Governing Council replaced the previous currency, which was the symbol of the former regime. The main tasks Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alnaspaper.com%2Finp%2Fview.asp%3FID%3D2516

• Upvote 13

laugh.gif I was JUST about to post this same article!!!!laugh.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

http://www.alnaspape...iew.asp?ID=2516

Thanks VIZIOIRAQI for the post!!

"the process of restructuring, which will begin this week will focus on providing appropriate climates to raise three zeroes from the local currency in addition to the development of simple coin for 500 dinars and 1,000 dinars."

Sounds like forward movement to me!!

• Upvote 7

Sounds like the .50 Dinar and the 1.00 Dinar coin after the 1 : 1 RV of course which will come soon after they lift/delete/raise/remove the 3 zeros from the LOCAL currency.

"and support the level of the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency (dollar)" - which would eliminate the confusion of the Iraqi citizens.

"the process of restructuring, which will begin this week"...nice.

All we need to know now is what will they do with our 3 zero currency..IMO

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The appearance of Mohammed, told the people that "the central bank agreed with the international organizations on the process of restructuring of the currency and support the level of the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency (dollar)."

I like that quote....not worried about the five years either....if it rv's at $.20, im out....it will pay off my house and car.....might not cash all of it in and let it ride...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What this means to me is that the 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000 and 25,000 will be going bye bye. A new currency will be issued for 500 and 1000 dinars. Now, there must be parity here and the notes being replaced must obtain a value so Iraq can buy them back and in our case, the Feds can buy them back. This can only mean that the 50, and 250 dinars will stay for the time being, which can be ridden longer. Now the question is what will be the new value of the RV? If it is going to take them 5 years to get to the dollar level, then the dollar will still reing in Iraq. Perhaps this could be another smoke screen from this guy but we must be very close to the RV day. AIMMHO. GLTA and Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like the .50 Dinar and the 1.00 Dinar coin after the 1 : 1 RV of course which will come soon after they lift/delete/raise/remove the 3 zeros from the LOCAL currency.

"and support the level of the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency (dollar)" - which would eliminate the confusion of the Iraqi citizens.

"the process of restructuring, which will begin this week"...nice.

All we need to know now is what will they do with our 3 zero currency..IMO

It's simple - at 1 to 1 - your 25k note will be worth 25,000 dollars. At .86 cents... a little less. Smile B)

• Upvote 3

The 500 or 1,000 dinar coin is difficult to understand.

If it RV's at 1-1, then what is a person going to do with the equivalent of a $500 or $1,000 coin?

If it LOP's, then the same question applies.

If nothing changes, then one would still have to carry around a backpack full of 1,000 dinar coins in order to get a weeks worth of groceries ...

• Upvote 1

The 500 or 1,000 dinar coin is difficult to understand.

If it RV's at 1-1, then what is a person going to do with the equivalent of a $500 or $1,000 coin?

If it LOP's, then the same question applies.

If nothing changes, then one would still have to carry around a backpack full of 1,000 dinar coins in order to get a weeks worth of groceries ...

My sentiments as well. Lifting the three zeros, then adding a 500 and 1000 coin seems a bit, ummm.... Unexplainable. Thoughts anyone? Please and thank you.

My sentiments as well. Lifting the three zeros, then adding a 500 and 1000 coin seems a bit, ummm.... Unexplainable. Thoughts anyone? Please and thank you.

Your quote is what a lopster can't explain either...so that is a good thing. I won't even try because it would be all speculation.

Thank you for the post! Great news! I was thinking that they would try and get this out during Ramandan, and try and earn the appreciation of the Iraqi people. Makes total sense.

My prediction is that they will not lop! They will have to at least equal the dollar to get it off the market, so I really think that they will come in at the $1.13 to $1.17, and will eliminate the us currency at the same time. I would bet that they will put a cash in period in effect also, so that they can at a later date increase value.

JMHO....and for my lopster fans, I know it is also a possibility!! Love you guys anyway!!!

:D:D:D

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

I will gladly take a lesser RV at around 1 to 1 or even a little less just to be done with this thing and move on. I'm excited to see what plays out this week!!!! We're almost there folks!

I totally agree my friend!!!! With that being said...thisarticle makes me lean towards wanting to purchase some 50 denom notes???? What do you guys think??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I seem to recall that tthe CBI made some kind of statement about wanting to back their currency with precious metals more. Anyone else recall that?... I wonder if the new coins will be made of gold. WIth a decent RV they could certainly make some out of an equivalent value in gold. Just thinking aloud. Anyone else thinking like this?...