Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinarvets has Spyware Watching your every move

streakinblue2

Oh boy ... here we go again. PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT VIP AND SEE THE ADS .... Complain to Google for using your cookies not DV or Adam. Google Ad words pull from your search habits and check it against Google's database which then displays ads that are similar.

Oh... but I think he likes the conspiracy theory better!wink.gif Wait a minute... does Adam like chocolate chip cookies? If so... then maybe it "is him" leaving all these cookies around our computers??? blink.gif Just a thought!rolleyes.gif

I have had 2 pop up adds recently appear after doing a google search.

One was while in North Carolina looking for an enclosed car hauler trailer.

Shortly after, an add appeared that listed trailers for sale in the upper left corner

of DV website.

Today, I was looking for a vehicle tracking system to install in my company vehicles.

I currently use a company now, but am unhappy with them. Anyway, after my search,

in the upper left hand corner of the DV website, a add popped advertising....guess what???

GPS.......what gives. Does DV have spyware?

Has this happened to anyone else?

This wouldn't have happened if you would have worn your tin foil hat!

• Upvote 1

that may be true but i don't go to dating sites so why do i get the ads for asian dating? the ads don't bother me but just curious why dating site ads appear.

Dating sites pay a high "per click" price so when Google isn't sure what to show you - a lot of times they will default to the dating ads.

This wouldn't have happened if you would have worn your tin foil hat!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

This could be a winner!!!!!!

No, did the 2 searches that I mentioned. The ads are still on there after all this time. Not sure if you

guys are seeing it. Fleetmatics has been up there most of the night. Appears and disappears. Maybe

that little box above the title to post and the sign in board is owned by google......Fleetmatics should

be paying Adam gooood money....just sayin

GOOO RVVVVV !!!!! NOW B)

For the Record: Dinarvets never has and never will have popups, nor will it host any type of spyware.

The ads you see on the site are embedded through Google, most of the time they will be relevant to the content on the page - sometimes they will be relevant to your browser history. And sometimes you will wonder why the heck someone would want to click THAT! :lol:

But regardless of the ad content, I will never allow spyware, adware, or anything else malicious on my sites.

• Upvote 2

For the Record: Dinarvets never has and never will have popups, nor will it host any type of spyware.

The ads you see on the site are embedded through Google, most of the time they will be relevant to the content on the page - sometimes they will be relevant to your browser history. And sometimes you will wonder why the heck someone would want to click THAT! :lol:

But regardless of the ad content, I will never allow spyware, adware, or anything else malicious on my sites.

Awww dang! Well Miss Dame, Adam is not a spy so you can settle down now! wink.gif