Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have heard we are RVing tomorrow

josh772

Its Called an example genius

Well Einstein....

A). your "example", to which everyone else calls "whining" is posted in the "RUMORS" section.

A better description of your example would be an "OPINION." And hey, there is a heading for those posts. Wow, what a concept.

merriam-webster (That's a Dictionary. It's a big book with definitions of words.)

ru·mor noun \ˈrü-mər\

Definition of RUMOR

1: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source

2: a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

3archaic : talk or report of a notable person or event

4: a soft low indistinct sound : murmur

Origin of RUMOR

Middle English rumour, from Anglo-French, from Latin rumor clamor, gossip; akin to Old English rēon to lament, Sanskrit rauti he roars

First Known Use: 14th century

Related to RUMOR

Synonyms: buzz, dish, gossip, hearsay, noise, report, scuttlebutt, talk, tattle, word

B). Just as your tired of reading rumors, some of us are tired of the same ole whining.

Especially those with "examples" that we are all too aware of.

We don't need another "example."

If your tired of the RUMORS, stay away from them. Too easy Sherlock.

C) And to re-post the same B.S. that you had already posted, just cries out your need for attention.

"Look at me!! Look at me!!"

Read more:

• Downvote 1

YOU JUST GOT TO LOVE how all of these people HAVE THESE SUPER SECRET phone calls. That no one knows about, know one can know any info from, know we can see and intel at all from them. Are they calling themselves... i mean really.. They could say anything and people would believe

Guess what everyone. I just got some major intel. Rv is done it was completed last year in feb. Tier one cashed in during oct, tier 2 in jan, tier 3 is TOMORROW. I have paperwork and documents backing this up, all the way. Complete with names and phone numbers..... but I can't show you. Its too top secret and high up. For real guys.. im super serial (sarcasm) ( you see how believe that puff of smoke i just blew at u was!!!)

Argh WILL SOMEONE WITH SOME REAL INTEL (THAT CAN BE VERIFIED) POST SOMETHING

OH! and go RV

Read more:

Today is your lucky day! I came out of retirement just to post this info for you.

The Erbil agreement has bee voted on. We are waiting for the annoucement that they will implement it, today, and no later than tomorrow. If they do that we are on, and should have an RV. The rate from what i hear will come in around $3.41 to make the budget work, but alot of other sorces say its going to be closer to $.86. I'll get a little more info as the day goes for you

• Upvote 1

all Intel has not dried up just stopped giving it out

All most of you need to know is when to go to the bank

so no need to learn along the way so that you might hang on to your wealth longer than a week laugh.gif

some of us did work for the people that control all of this wink.gif

we just cant tell you about it blink.gif

Quick everyone!!! Check your shoes! I smell Bull *$&$! :)

Holycrap batman... a minus 20.... sheeesh I think almost everyone took Josh wrong. He is being sarcastic, sick of the pumpers like the rest of us. His little ditty about the RV being done was sarcasm, portraying what the others have done over & over claiming proof but no show.

Just my take on it. :rolleyes:

COME ON RV !!!

You want Intel ...

Here's some Intel:

xeon_rgb_1670.png

THATS what I know "intel" to be. I have no idea what it is in the context it is used here & I am too embarrassed to ask anyone since many people get slammed *sniffle*snort* :(

**runs & hides**