Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have heard we are RVing tomorrow

josh772

YOU JUST GOT TO LOVE how all of these people HAVE THESE SUPER SECRET phone calls. That no one knows about, know one can know any info from, know we can see and intel at all from them. Are they calling themselves... i mean really.. They could say anything and people would believe

Guess what everyone. I just got some major intel. Rv is done it was completed last year in feb. Tier one cashed in during oct, tier 2 in jan, tier 3 is TOMORROW. I have paperwork and documents backing this up, all the way. Complete with names and phone numbers..... but I can't show you. Its too top secret and high up. For real guys.. im super serial (sarcasm) ( you see how believe that puff of smoke i just blew at u was!!!)

Argh WILL SOMEONE WITH SOME REAL INTEL (THAT CAN BE VERIFIED) POST SOMETHING

OH! and go RV

Read more:

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 40

Quick, someone get this over to Dinar Guru!! We have a new Guru Dinar Rock Star here at Dinar Vets. OMG, this is incredible!!!! I need to take a a one billion (no 10 billion) reserve out on this fantastic intel.

LOl you see. You see how u can just make up anything and anyone believes. :( just wish there was more reliable intel.

• Upvote 2

YOU JUST GOT TO LOVE how all of these people HAVE THESE SUPER SECRET phone calls. That no one knows about, know one can know any info from, know we can see and intel at all from them. Are they calling themselves... i mean really.. They could say anything and people would believe

Guess what everyone. I just got some major intel. Rv is done it was completed last year in feb. Tier one cashed in during oct, tier 2 in jan, tier 3 is TOMORROW. I have paperwork and documents backing this up, all the way. Complete with names and phone numbers..... but I can't show you. Its too top secret and high up. For real guys.. im super serial (sarcasm) ( you see how believe that puff of smoke i just blew at u was!!!)

OH! and go RV

Read more:

I agree with you. There is positive info coming out but you will never receive VERIFIABLE intel that gives you a rate or a date before it actually happens.

• Upvote 1

OH! and go RV

Read more:

So...your posting B.S., at the same time your telling everyone else how your tired of the B.S.? <_<

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Josh 772 I share your frustration. Im not sure why people are giving you negative ratings on your post that is wrong. People have real hurt feelings today I guess. Personally I thought it was funny.

Yeah it was real funny!!!! It would be funnier posted somewhere else! Getting real tired of people bit*hing about rumors..I know no one here personally.. I don't know okie,stevel or any other "guru", I take there posts with a grain of salt! The one thing I don't do is say they have no boots one the ground or know someone up in higher positions... They just might and if they do, they need better sources!!!!! But seriously, please stop the crying over rumors!!!! This is the Internet and you can be whatever you want on the Internet.....even a guru if you can be creative enough!!! :-P

• Upvote 1

Josh 772 I share your frustration. Im not sure why people are giving you negative ratings on your post that is wrong. People have real hurt feelings today I guess. Personally I thought it was funny.

Because there is still a few koolaid drinkers on here who dont want to read anything apart from RVRVRVRVRVRV

• Upvote 2

So...your posting B.S., at the same time your telling everyone else how your tired of the B.S.? <_<

Its Called an example genius

Yeah it was real funny!!!! It would be funnier posted somewhere else! Getting real tired of people bit*hing about rumors..I know no one here personally.. I don't know okie,stevel or any other "guru", I take there posts with a grain of salt! The one thing I don't do is say they have no boots one the ground or know someone up in higher positions... They just might and if they do, they need better sources!!!!! But seriously, please stop the crying over rumors!!!! This is the Internet and you can be whatever you want on the Internet.....even a guru if you can be creative enough!!! :-P

If i hear the saying " boots on the ground" one more time.... i swear im gonna Kick a Kitten!

I swear there should be a newbie section and you cant move on to the rest of the site until you read a number of certain posts and topics so as not to make yourself look like an idiot......tongue.gif

Well we know my excuss.. Whats yours?

OH! and go RV

Read more:

cmon guys... -1's really! Well hey.. seems like im doing good, lets see if we can get to -30

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

all Intel has not dried up just stopped giving it out

All most of you need to know is when to go to the bank

so no need to learn along the way so that you might hang on to your wealth longer than a week laugh.gif

some of us did work for the people that control all of this wink.gif

we just cant tell you about it blink.gif