Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally..........The Future of Iraq Project Document Link

acceb75

PLEASE LOPSTERS Read this. I wish I had it many times to refer to.

THIS IS THE PLAN! KEEP read this too.

Hopefully this long doc will shed some light.

PEACE...

PEACE...

Which kind of lopsters? I'm open to all speculations but...

IMO the term lopsters is not well defined.

Where does a RD then simultaneous RV to the rebased note (rd) fall in description.? Lopster?

Not debating..just need clarification while I read the doc. Sorry to askf or clarification but unfortunately, confusion in communication seems

to be prominent..referring to lopster. and speculations.

Lopster falls under which one below?

-There are remove zero off currency (RD) (25k=25) ( which is done by re-basing 1000 old = 1 new )and still priced at 1/8 of a cent x 25 which I don't think will happen. that would be a lop

-Same scenario above but give each Lopped/removed zero off the currency again making the old 25k note/new 25note co-exist, at 1.00 per dinar which is a lop/rd no increase. ( each dinar 1.00x25) thats a lop.

-removing zeros off curency (again is rebasing/rd currency 25k now 25) increase for eg..the guru rates..multiply that x 25 note..that isn't a lop. Its a RD/RV.

*ON a side-note...IMO.. a remedy to the lopster /RD confusion...

Very seldom does intel anymore, include with their rate quotes whether the rate is eg 3.20 x 25 or 3.20x25,000. and on threads people don't even ask.

Fortunately, People are now getting smart for the walk around verbiage of values/lopped/lifted/raised/co-exist.

IMO any Guru intel one is wanting to share, post... should be*required to use the simple number format as some people are not verbal. ..if they won't contribute to that format above in effort to resolve the RV/Lop/RD and communication divide/confusion... then we shouldn't allow them to be posted for the masses to entertain a refusal to do so would prompt one then to question if really intel or another agenda....just sayin.

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11

Which kind of lopsters? I'm open to all speculations but...

IMO the term lopsters is not well defined.

Where does a RD then simultaneous RV to the rebased note (rd) fall in description.? Lopster?

Not debating..just need clarification while I read the doc. Sorry to askf or clarification but unfortunately, confusion in communication seems

to be prominent..referring to lopster. and speculations.

Lopster falls under which one below?

-There are remove zero off currency (RD) (25k=25) ( which is done by re-basing 1000 old = 1 new )and still priced at 1/8 of a cent x 25 which I don't think will happen. that would be a lop

-Same scenario above but give each Lopped/removed zero off the currency again making the old 25k note/new 25note co-exist, at 1.00 per dinar which is a lop/rd no increase. ( each dinar 1.00x25) thats a lop.

-removing zeros off curency (again is rebasing/rd currency 25k now 25) increase for eg..the guru rates..multiply that x 25 note..that isn't a lop. Its a RD/RV.

*ON a side-note...IMO.. a remedy to the lopster /RD confusion...

Very seldom does intel anymore, include with their rate quotes whether the rate is eg 3.20 x 25 or 3.20x25,000. and on threads people don't even ask.

Fortunately, People are now getting smart for the walk around verbiage of values/lopped/lifted/raised/co-exist.

IMO any Guru intel one is wanting to share, post... should be*required to use the simple number format as some people are not verbal. ..if they won't contribute to that format above in effort to resolve the RV/Lop/RD and communication divide/confusion... then we shouldn't allow them to be posted for the masses to entertain a refusal to do so would prompt one then to question if really intel or another agenda....just sayin.

Wishwell11

My friend, for a while I was the one saying a LOP was impossible due to definition of LOP. There cant be a LOP or loss of profit in a hyper inflated economy. I often would explain that an RD is different from a LOP. SO I applaud you in much of what you state or ask of me. I also think that the above is a link to the plan which was imposed. I need to go back and read it again. It has been a very long time since doing so and I need to find the time. YET, it is my firm belief that this plan was imposed and being followed from the onset. In believing this an RD would seem to cut out the profit levels in the USA and also for IRAQ. They are not under inflated but their monitary system is. If it were not 3:44am I would explain more. Yet, you seem educated enough to read. I believe that finding your own sources and listening to enough people who are educated would elevate your opinion.

Speculation is just that though. Anything ultimately I would say is due to my belief and or speculation. I derive these views from what I read and hear and some times I am unsure of those sources. Yet, I pick my sources and those I trust based on the logic they follow and what seems to be their experience.

I am really not trying to back peddle. I am exhausted. The last thing I want to be on this site is a guru or someone pretending to be IN THE KNOW. I have strong beliefs that this will RV with out an RD. We will all see hopefully sooner then later. SO far each time I wish it will happen it has dragged on. Maybe it will drag on for a very long time. No way to know this. I do see a lot has been done and even if the news reports or quotes of Shabibi and Allowi and others was that once the Govt is seated they will RV. It is yet to be seen.

Peace and I hope we all do well.

• Upvote 1

PEACE...

Ive had this document for sometime......was one of the biggest pieces Ive read when I first got into this which made me think there was only one way this would turn out.....

But again, even though its stated the intentions of getting back to prewar levels, it fails to explain exactly how they plan on getting there.....which could very well be slow and gradual rise over time, which would take YEARS.....or they could RD, get to around a buck pretty quick, get a handle on the money supply, erase all after affects from the years of hyperinflation and go from there......

Its a great document to read but it does not mean they cant or wont RD

• Upvote 1

>>[ I believe that finding your own sources and listening to enough people who are educated would elevate your opinion.

Speculation is just that though. Anything ultimately I would say is due to my belief and or speculation. I derive these views from what I read and hear and some times I am unsure of those sources. Yet, I pick my sources and those I trust based on the logic they follow and what seems to be their experience. >>

Ditto-very well said.

>>I am really not trying to back peddle. I am exhausted. The last thing I want to be on this site is a guru or someone pretending to be.

No back peddle detected.. A genuine speculator...great respect for that.

>.Peace and I hope we all do well.>>

And to you!

Wishwell11

Posting the truth? I don't think many people here at all post 100% factual evidence.

Just because you supply a link does not mean much...

Most of the articles we read over and over are opinion piece articles.

Than we have to consider what is lost in translation

Than we have to consider what is propoganda

But if you firmly believe that we may make 50% profits..

Thanks for the heads-up

I better go cash out my savings and by more IQD since I won't make as much as I thought I would unless I purchase more.

B)

There are basic economic principles that will ALWAYS be a factor...just because you want to rewrite how and why money has value doesn't mean you can do it...The articles are what the CBI and the executives of the CBI are clearly stating what they are going to do...you can spin it a lot of different ways...but it won't change what the facts are......or you could keep coming here and telling people how rich they are going to be....what you are doing is just wrong.

• Upvote 1

There are basic economic principles that will ALWAYS be a factor...just because you want to rewrite how and why money has value doesn't mean you can do it...The articles are what the CBI and the executives of the CBI are clearly stating what they are going to do...you can spin it a lot of different ways...but it won't change what the facts are......or you could keep coming here and telling people how rich they are going to be....what you are doing is just wrong.

Well, first of all, it appears your labeling me as someone spitting lies on overnight wealth....

-- Nope, not the case.. Don't believe me? Read the majority of my posts within the last few days.

I've been arguing in the event of a LOP, we will not profit...... The whole idea of LOP+R/V is possible at best, but I "highly" doubt they go hand-in-hand.

The R/V would likely occur after they pull in all the old notes.

Than do a re-assessment of what their liable against.

Compare that to what they have to back the currency

Than re-value.....

So, If you sit on a stock pile of 25ks, 10ks, 5ks, if the LOP - may as well cash-out..... Game-over.. Sorry

Than, if you wish to maybe stay in the game, do your due-diligence and re-invest with either

Lower denoms or a warka account.

The next hurdle in the event of a R/V

Finding banks willing to take your IQD.

Most no longer deal with it.. They don't want to deal with the hassle.

Currency Dealers are no longer accepting, and if they were, speculative investors may pay a hefty premium to sell their IQD back.

All leading to a net loss... Sad, I know.

Could be worse though, right? They could lock up the borders and do an in-country exchange.

But, the point of my post was simply that a lot gets mis-translated.....

Articles translated to English may not be entirely accurate.

And I would love to see you argue that ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, first of all, it appears your labeling me as someone spitting lies on overnight wealth....

-- Nope, not the case.. Don't believe me? Read the majority of my posts within the last few days.

I've been arguing in the event of a LOP, we will not profit...... The whole idea of LOP+R/V is possible at best, but I "highly" doubt they go hand-in-hand.

The R/V would likely occur after they pull in all the old notes.

Than do a re-assessment of what their liable against.

Compare that to what they have to back the currency

Than re-value.....

Between the articles, CBI financials, and some econ 101, there isn't a more logical conclusion to come to.

So, If you sit on a stock pile of 25ks, 10ks, 5ks, if the LOP - may as well cash-out..... Game-over.. Sorry

Than, if you wish to maybe stay in the game, do your due-diligence and re-invest with either

Lower denoms or a warka account.

Warka would be the only safety net.....in the event of a re-denomination, all current notes regardless of denomination would need to be exchanged.

The next hurdle in the event of a R/V

Finding banks willing to take your IQD.

Most no longer deal with it.. They don't want to deal with the hassle.

Currency Dealers are no longer accepting, and if they were, speculative investors may pay a hefty premium to sell their IQD back.

The above would apply to a RD also.

All leading to a net loss... Sad, I know.

Could be worse though, right? They could lock up the borders and do an in-country exchange.

But, the point of my post was simply that a lot gets mis-translated.....

Articles translated to English may not be entirely accurate.

And I would love to see you argue that ;)

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 1