Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally..........The Future of Iraq Project Document Link

acceb75

Are you invested in the Dinar? Only reason I ask is I would not be frequenting these kinds of boards if I wasn't invested. If you are, and you do not mind me asking, what was the reason for the initial investment if the RV is never going to happen?

Been in it long enough to break even...and I think I can make 20% to 50% over time...which is a good investment...but if you think all of a sudden an currency is going to shoot up 100000% over night...then you haven't research much outside of dinar sites...It isn't possible to go up that much...it really isn't that complicated.

jmw I know where you stand regarding the 3000% increase thing, but I thought you were anticipating a revalue (albeit after a RD). Did you change your mind?

I think it can continue to go up...and IMO a redenomination is the best way for that to happen....but it isn't going to go up 100000% ever...currency doesn't work that way....there are economic basic principles that have to apply....the problem is that people get caught up in a dream and don't want to look at them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Been in it long enough to break even...and I think I can make 20% to 50% over time...which is a good investment...but if you think all of a sudden an currency is going to shoot up 100000% over night...then you haven't research much outside of dinar sites...It isn't possible to go up that much...it really isn't that complicated.

so.... you stay on this forum and post frequently to just break even????? and you say you will make 20%-50% later down the road so why are u here now???? i'm not comprehending what you just posted.

You must be a dinaraholic and love the torture more than likely then.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This document is dated 12/10/2002.

I will not dispute that some of this is being implemented, however, after the fall of Saddam, things have dramatically changed for the better of Iraq and its future. There must be a newer version of this but might not be available to the public as this one is. Nice find though. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Would this date not go right along with rumor that this "plan" was indeed devised and written prior to the end of the US invasion and ultimate fall of Saddam's reign? If infact the Bush Admin. are the authors of this whole plan....and the statement made by President Bush...that this war would pay for itself, then this date seems to be right in line with this theory. JMO....God Bless....GO RI

You would think that if a guy was going to use a slur against another, he would spell it correctly - not mongrul - mongrel. And, I do not get this kind of response. Boy, we really are something.

No kidding. I really don't get that response at all, especially since the original post was just merely passing on documents and trying to get other peoples' thoughts on my interpretation of them.

Is this there business flow sheet or there business plain that they follow? They will follow this business plain until they reach there goal. Not sure, but I know must if not all companies have a business plain to go by time to time to keep on track.

• Upvote 1

Not really sure if I even want to get involved in this thread. There has as much mud slinging and name calling here to rival the bank stories in the rumors section. Lighten up ladies and gents, relax, ride this ride out and hope for the best. We all have conflicting opinions that are worth discussing but bashing eachother for having a little faith sucks.

• Upvote 1

Is this there business flow sheet or there business plain that they follow? They will follow this business plain until they reach there goal. Not sure, but I know must if not all companies have a business plain to go by time to time to keep on track.

Yes, it's called a strategic plan. It is posted on page 1 @ #10. Iraq National Development Plan 2010-2014.

;)

so.... you stay on this forum and post frequently to just break even????? and you say you will make 20%-50% later down the road so why are u here now???? i'm not comprehending what you just posted.

You must be a dinaraholic and love the torture more than likely then.

Why does the truth scare you?....so you constantly post rumors that never come true and add to the confusion surrounding the IQD....I PROVE what I post...can you say the same?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not really sure if I even want to get involved in this thread. There has as much mud slinging and name calling here to rival the bank stories in the rumors section. Lighten up ladies and gents, relax, ride this ride out and hope for the best. We all have conflicting opinions that are worth discussing but bashing eachother for having a little faith sucks.

Well said!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

PLAY NICE!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Why does the truth scare you?....so you constantly post rumors that never come true and add to the confusion surrounding the IQD....I PROVE what I post...can you say the same?

You CANT handle the truth lol it doesnt scare me, its your opinion. Thats not the truth. Why are u here still??? o thats right to break even. Good luck with that.tongue.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You are correct...a revaluation of any significant magnitude hasn't happened in the past...won't happen tomorrow and won't happen next year....It can't ever happen...If it could there are plenty of other countries in a better position than Iraq that could.

So you thought you would just chime in here to save us all from ourselves....how noble....

And why are you here ???????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Posting the truth? I don't think many people here at all post 100% factual evidence.

Just because you supply a link does not mean much...

Most of the articles we read over and over are opinion piece articles.

Than we have to consider what is lost in translation

Than we have to consider what is propoganda

But if you firmly believe that we may make 50% profits..

Thanks for the heads-up

I better go cash out my savings and by more IQD since I won't make as much as I thought I would unless I purchase more.

B)

I for one would like to THANK easyrider for bringing post to DV for us to go through and try to debunk so everyone understands what is going on!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

THAT IS CALLED CONTRIBUTING TO THIS WEBSITE!!!! tip_hat.gif

Posting the truth? I don't think many people here at all post 100% factual evidence.

But if you firmly believe that we may make 50% profits..

Thanks for the heads-up

I better go cash out my savings and by more IQD since I won't make as much as I thought I would unless I purchase more.

B)

DITTO!! smile.gif

So you thought you would just chime in here to save us all from ourselves....how noble....

And why are you here ???????

I don't care what you do with your money or how much dinar you buy....I have no desire to "save" you....doesn't matter how "positive" you are or how many times you click your heels together...the IQD isn't going to make your rich...not tomorrow not next year...I'm here because I like to read easyrider's excellent analysis of economic theory.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't care what you do with your money or how much dinar you buy....I have no desire to "save" you....doesn't matter how "positive" you are or how many times you click your heels together...the IQD isn't going to make your rich...not tomorrow not next year...I'm here because I like to read easyrider's excellent analysis of economic theory.

Finally we know why ur here,all along we thought it was so u could try to impress us with ur superior knowledge of how this speculative investment was going to come to pass. Oh well I guess we'll have to find another reverse pumper wannabe.

Finally we know why ur here,all along we thought it was so u could try to impress us with ur superior knowledge of how this speculative investment was going to come to pass. Oh well I guess we'll have to find another reverse pumper wannabe.

Meanwhile......................back to the TOPIC AT HAND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I get it..... ;)

Sorry to have opened any flood gates of bashing, I am simply interested in what the motivation would be, I am new and rushed in on a small investment, not really going to feel the loss, thankfully, but i was still ignorant and didn't do my research, i admit. I have done the best i can to educate myself through multiple outlets, but come here to find the latest articles and how they can be examined by a biased crowed. Then try and read them as if i were reading about road being repaved in a country i have no idea where it geographicly is.

I have found those that do tend to express that "This will never happen" or "Its gonna LOP just wait and see daydreamers" are as useful as "The rate is going to be $10-$15 tomorrow!!!" Without actually commenting on the meat and potatoes of the thread.

So why is what you are doing any better? What Okie says is truth... to him... he 'backs his with facts" althought, I guess a sock with a sharpie scribbled beard isn't really an Iraqi contact unless it is a skit from sesame street.

I am not saying your opinion isn't welcome, hell, they let me join, obviously anybody can so all are welcome, *(I assume, since I have nO SAY WHATSOEVER, and that is a good thing)

But, please keep in mind when getting ready to post something like that, that the pessimistic outbursts and one liners are as unappreciated as Guru BS...

Edited by nemesis760

/quote]

:):D

Have to agree with your description recapping the stair-stepping process of assessing information. How could we not over-think this investment? :D:lol::D

Wishwell11