Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally..........The Future of Iraq Project Document Link

acceb75

this document shows EXACTLY the process iraq is going through....and we are at the end....if you follow the process carefully you will see that almost everything has been followed to the T

Too much evidence that proves that this is about to RV...too much evidence that says there is NO LOP......too much evidence for dumb people to become smart....so if you're smart....read up and stay firm..

• Upvote 17

This document is dated 12/10/2002.

I will not dispute that some of this is being implemented, however, after the fall of Saddam, things have dramatically changed for the better of Iraq and its future. There must be a newer version of this but might not be available to the public as this one is. Nice find though. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I will not dispute that some of this is being implemented, however, after the fall of Saddam, things have dramatically changed for the better of Iraq and its future. There must be a newer version of this but might not be available to the public as this one is. Nice find though. GLTY and all. Go RV.

I forget. What year was it when Saddam was found in his spidy hole?

• Upvote 1

The full 198 page document can be found at www under documents and downloads. The document is titled "freedom from intel" and they have been following this document very closely every night on the call. Since listening to the call I can say I am off of the rollercoaster of rumors, intel and gurus. It's nice to just hear the facts!!

Edited by Bumper64
not allowed to give links to other dinar web sites!
  • Upvote 1

tamiflyer.......... True, subsequent pages have the years of 02-03 however, the title page has a date of 22 June 2005.

Also, I find it very interesting that the section entitled, "New Currency, Fiscal and Monetary Policies Guidelines for the Transitional Government of Iraq" has no dates on them.

Just something else to make ya hmmmm.........

• Upvote 1

Good point!!! I agree that things have changed dramatically, but there is a little part, of my little brain, that says, sometimes history repeats itself.

The upside to this, is everything is pointing to RV soon.

Keep up the good work Tami....you are doing a great job!!!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

You guys really should read through the 2010-2014 document. I am not so sure the RV is as "imminent" as I thought it was.

You are correct...a revaluation of any significant magnitude hasn't happened in the past...won't happen tomorrow and won't happen next year....It can't ever happen...If it could there are plenty of other countries in a better position than Iraq that could.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

1170 doesn't even show up in that entire document u mongrul!!!!!

Did you READ the entire document. All 198 pages? Are you sure you really want to go around calling people names? Go through the document. Do the math when they do their calculations starting in the economic section. Get a calculator.

• Upvote 7

Did you READ the entire document. All 198 pages? Are you sure you really want to go around calling people names? Go through the document. Do the math when they do their calculations starting in the economic section. Get a calculator.

That's a lot to remember... So screw himself and then do the math? aaah well, math probably isn't his strong suit anyways.

Take care!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's a lot to remember... So screw himself and then do the math? aaah well, math probably isn't his strong suit anyways.

Take care!

:lol: Obviously. Maybe they didn't teach math in the school he went to. They obviously didn't teach social graces or humility either ;)

Edited by acceb75

You are correct...a revaluation of any significant magnitude hasn't happened in the past...won't happen tomorrow and won't happen next year....It can't ever happen...If it could there are plenty of other countries in a better position than Iraq that could.

Are you invested in the Dinar? Only reason I ask is I would not be frequenting these kinds of boards if I wasn't invested. If you are, and you do not mind me asking, what was the reason for the initial investment if the RV is never going to happen?

• Upvote 5

Am I the only one that noticed that the 2010-2014 plan still has the same exchange rate we have now? :o

The entire freakin' document is written with the 1170 rate!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

What I believe is that the 5 year Strategic Plan taking them from 2010 thru 2014 is based on the existing exchange rate in 2010. A strategic plan is a 'forecast' for them to follow....an agenda if you will. The SP does state they plan on increasing the value of the currency slowly and over time. But I believe that will be after the removal of 3 zeros.

I feel like someone has taken my deck of cards, that I had so carefully arranged to my liking ( :lol: ) and thrown them up in the air. I now have to gather them back up and rearrange them again. Does the removal of 3 zeros mean going from 0.00086 (1/10th of 1 USD penny) to 0.86 USD (almost $1)? Does this mean an entirely new currency? Does this mean the new currency will coexist with the old currency? Will a 1000 old dinar loaf of bread cost 1 new dinar? If it actually goes to $0.86, I'll be thrilled! Although I would much prefer to see them increase their currency 375,000% to $3.22.

I think we'll need to wait a bit more... they still have to prepare the proposal, submit it to the Council, make amendments (they ALWAYS have to amend everything they do!), get Parliament to vote their approval, decide how to educate the Iraqis on what's coming (big screen TVs?), design and create the new currency (articles already state this), prepare the banks to manage both currencies (old and new), then implement it all. Won't be done by next week, or next month for that matter.

If Iran redenominates, it will be interesting to see how they go about it. According to Iraq, they have stated they can learn something from how Turkey did theirs recently. Maybe Iran will do like Turkey did. Time to watch Iran and see what they do. It may give us a MAJOR insight of what Iraq has planned. I think Iran is a MAJOR influence on what Iraq does and/or will do.

• Upvote 1