Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millionday Chat

seetrader1

[millionday] they met tonight and decided on the names they are putting in for the meeting tomorrow

[millionday] the meeting tomorrow is

[millionday] the activation of the erbil and

[millionday] the placement of the ministers and

[millionday] the decision of the troops

[millionday] they announced today that they are completely done with the entire plan to change the currency and the economic reform

[millionday] i personally believe that the smaller denoms are out and I will tell you why

[millionday] because they reported that they for one didnt like the quality of the notes and

[millionday] they were not happy with the fact that some store keepers didnt get the small denoms and they were keeping the higher prices until they did

[Mllionday] this is a huge problem for them

[millionday] they sent over a thousand National Guard to Iraq this week and there has been no

[millionday] report of the additional troops so logic tells me they were sent for some type of special duty for security

[millionday] Maliki talked to Biden again and they made it clear that the Erbil will be activated

[millionday] Parliament is demanding that they complete the oil and gas law -- which they have very soon

[millionday] they have not voted the oil and gas law in but I have an article from the beginning of the year that was when they decided that they were going to ammend the existing and not completely change the one they have until 2012

[millionday] so I believe that the amendments are what we need to watch and they are written

[millionday] there was an article that came out that told the citizens that they need to bring in their currency this week

[millionday] that certainly didn't make me sad !!

[millionday] there was an article that came out about an interview that Saleh gave saying that they couldn't wait for the new coins to implement the change of currency

[millionday] remember that he also gave an interview some time ago that stated that the rate would be as it was in the 80`s

[millionday] one more thing i will bring up that i know

[millionday] saleh was interviewed again very recently about the problem with education they were having concerning the re-denomination

[millionday] he said that they would not be able to train before the different situations arose -- they would need to address them as they came up and then help the shop keepers and citizens to learn in the situation not before

[millionday] this means that we dont have to wait for a television station or other means of education they were talking about before so -- good news

[millionday] tomorrow `s meeting is very important to us here at PD and we will let you know what has taken place as soon as we have it tomorrow

• Upvote 5

I have read these articles mentioned in this thread.....and I believe that we are on top of what is going to be an AMAZING WEEK!!!! We all know that with the lower denoms either being out, or soon to come out....and the lowering of the prices, that the exchange rate HAS TO CHANGE!!!! There has been so much confusion on what rate Iraq will revalue at.....I just believe that they are going to R/I as opposed to R/V! JMO! If if is a dollar...Great! If its against the pound...Great!!! With the value of the KWD, I truely believe that Iraq will want to "keep up with the Jones"...or the Kuwaities in this case!!!! An R/I of $3.22 plus the 20% increase would put them right around that same rate!!! Anyway, that is what I am praying and believeing for!!! God Bless each of you!!!! :D:D:D Heres to some AMAZING NEWS TODAY!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Good, informative post, unlike so many others. This one you can actually understand. My problem with Saleh is that he has been a source of disinformation in the past concerning events around a forthcoming RV. Only hope we can believe what he is putting out now......and finally bring this thing to a close...once and for all.

Just have to say DinarVet Family, this is great news, which we've long waited for and as usual want to hear, but I hate to bust the bubble by asking this question, and that is "Why is this Information in Dinar Rumors, and not on any other thread?" Just remember that gang.

But Still Go RV or RI

RPMAC

I have read these articles mentioned in this thread.....and I believe that we are on top of what is going to be an AMAZING WEEK!!!! We all know that with the lower denoms either being out, or soon to come out....and the lowering of the prices, that the exchange rate HAS TO CHANGE!!!! There has been so much confusion on what rate Iraq will revalue at.....I just believe that they are going to R/I as opposed to R/V! JMO! If if is a dollar...Great! If its against the pound...Great!!! With the value of the KWD, I truely believe that Iraq will want to "keep up with the Jones"...or the Kuwaities in this case!!!! An R/I of $3.22 plus the 20% increase would put them right around that same rate!!! Anyway, that is what I am praying and believeing for!!! God Bless each of you!!!! :D:D:D Heres to some AMAZING NEWS TODAY!!!!!

I admit it.......Some times I'd like to have your faith &enthusiasm.........

Friends.. this lady is a rumor queen from another site. She sees an RV in every article she has ever read; I have spoken to her in another chat room and she has called RV dates in the past and has even told people in chat that the RV has already happened.

Sorry.. but she is not credible..she might mean well and be very sincere but not credible at all. Don't invest a dime based on her information.

• Upvote 2