Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My 5/3 Bank Story

hoosier1470

Yesterday, August 1, 2011 I went to my local 5/3 branch where I purchased my dinar. I opened a savings account with them at the time that I purchased my first order of dinar. I had been planning on opening up a checking account with them for awhile, so that when the R/V-R/I takes place....I would already be set up with them to make cashing in a little easier! Anyway, when I sat down with this young man (approx. in his late twentys) we began the process that is involved in opening the account! Just out of curiosity, I asked him about the dinar....if he knew anything about it, or if he was aware of any emails, notices, extra training that the bank had recieved. His response was....."oh, you are into that? Im telling anyone that banks with us to get rid of them as quickly as possible! This thing is a scam, and there are alot of people that have jumped into this thing thinking that they are going to make a profit! Please, if you are invested....GET OUT!". I then asked the young man if he was aware of any of the information surrounding this investment, or if he personally had looked into it, or had invested himself. He replied, " No, I dont know anything about it other than what I have been told, and like I said....It is a scam!". At that point, I began to give him some information concerning what I know about the entire situation. After I had finished, he got a funny little grin on his face, and stated..."Well, I dont know, I hope it all works out for you! If indeed what you are telling me is true...and it does indeed revalue, the we will be more than happy to take care of you! Of couse, we wouldnt have that kind of money on hand....we would just simply set up the proper accounts, and electronically place those funds into your accounts for you.". Nothing that I didnt already know, and this story doesnt really give any information other than the fact that these people at the banks truely have no idea about what is going on! I know that some people at the banks are invested, but obviously this guy wasnt, and was in the dark and had absolutely no knowledge about it! He was like a trained puppy, who just relied on what he had been told, and did absolutley no research on his own! This guy wasnt a manager or anything like that, just a CSR. I completed my dealings with him, and told him good day! He once again wished me luck....with a little sarcasim in his voice!!! I cant wait until I can go back in, and share with him what has happened with my so called "scam".....not to say "I told you so", but only in the hopes that maybe next time...if there ever is one, he will not be a puppet....and do some research on his own, and just maybe get in on a good thing!!!! God Bless each of you!!! :D:D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

---we went throught the 5/3 Bank situation about a month ago, there was a corporate directive not to sell Dinar ( I proved this at several Central Ohio branches)

---if this guy isn't a certified Financial Advisor and is giving investment advice, 5/3 rd would fire him

therefore, I'm skeptical of your story, sorry...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Same thing happened to me every time inwent in to buy!! Hope inhave a day where I can stop in and say thank you for selling me my dinar, I'm moving out of state with my money!!! And I'll have that same smirk on my face!!!

• Upvote 1

---we went throught the 5/3 Bank situation about a month ago, there was a corporate directive not to sell Dinar ( I proved this at several Central Ohio branches)

---if this guy isn't a certified Financial Advisor and is giving investment advice, 5/3 rd would fire him

I agree... and I'll say it again, as each of these similar stories arise... any bank employee, especially a teller, that "criticizes" a customer's intent or action is either in his first day of employment... or simply incompetent, Even if he/she "knows" something... even an internal directive, the employee should simply complete the transaction... not insult the customer. Why is it, that these customers never question the employee's professionalism? The next story I hear will hopefully contain more "professional" experiences.... :)

• Upvote 1

I have a dozen bank stories exactly like this... Not going to post them here because it is not a rumor and it is the same ole stuff.... Sorry, but my opinion is that this thread was a waste of reading time.... "BANK STORY" Was hoping to read something good and maybe helpful for this investment and investors.

• Upvote 1

My sister use to work at 5/3 always said all the dinar buyers were crazy conspiracy types.....lol

I can't wait for the day I get to see the looks on the faces of those skeptics,when they find out many of the 'conspiracy nuts' were right.

I call it reality,they are the ones that are brainwashed.

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 1

Just for the record, anyone living in Texas and close to a Walmart store that has a bank within (First Convenience Bank) which is a division of First National Bank Texas may purchase Iraqi Dinar for $1055.00 per million and Vietnam Dong for $59.81 per million. They charge $1.00 to open an account. These prices were in effect Friday July 29th when I was in the bank. According to the bank supervisor I spoke with, they will soon be opening branches in surrounding states, Oklahoma, New Mexico, etc. They will also be cashing in the currencies they are selling when the RV occurs. Suggest you Google Walmart to find out a banking services location near you.

• Upvote 1

Well, Give him a call! His name is Mike, and the 5/3 Location in Hwy 62 Jeffersonville Indiana 47130 Phone 812-218-8575. Dont know why you would be skeptical.....nothing in the story as far as "INTEL" goes....just wanted to let people know what happened yesterday, and was basically pointing out this individuals lack of knowledge in the Iraqi Dinar! Also showing what has already been proven time and time again...BANK EMPLOYEES KNOW NOTHING, and most are basically puppets on a string....giving out info that they have been spoon fed!!!! Thank you for the response though! God Bless.

Hi Kimberlye,

Yes, you must open an account but it's only a dollar (checking account) and absolutely no hassle at all. Then you will also have the convenience of cashing in at their bank and the option of doing a wire transfer to another bank account if you so desire. They were very friendly and accomodating and answered all my questions.

DobieD

• Upvote 1

Hoosier1470, it is beyond my comprehension why somebody will resource to ask a teller about this investment, first of all they sold IQDs for years; I got interested in buying IQDs to two 5th 3rd Managers; in second place why didn't you tell this little man that if that is the case you will refer him as the voice who told you about this scam, to your lawyer, that alone would shut him up. PLEASE stop talking and start thinking. :excl::tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah that sounds about right ..... bank employees know nothing not even the managers will know until it happens !! there all just puppet's in this.

cheers for the post

Here is the local teller at our bank, he always seems pleasant with a big smile, but kinda has a strange shade of green skin... dunno why? He too seems ... well.... like a puppet!wink.gif

post-33230-131230287664_thumb.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff

I've never asked any bank such a question, but if I got that response so boldly, and in an advisory capacity, I would get it in writing and tape it as well. I would say, are you sure that's what I would do? At that point the bank is providing very bad advice, and proliferating a lie. If I were to sell 500,000 Dinar based solely on their advice, I would definitely be bringing a lawsuit against them Post RV for the damages. It's the reverse effect of inside information, where they give you bad advice purposely.

The bank is a financial institution, so the assumption that they are aware and know what advice they are spreading (obviously they do because he is saying just "what he is told"), therefore the bank in complicit in the fraud. Whatever the reason, it's still a misguided and misinformed, even costly mistake. Who do these people think they are anyway. They can't even get their own lies straight.

We all must consider the source and I think at this point we expect very little from the banks. I hope we can all enjoy proving them wrong... but they already know the truth of course. Just a misinformation campaign as usual. We're just sheep to be sheared anyway. It's not useful for us to know what the banks know, we're not smart enough to sort out the details.