Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Craving a Rumor

trooper

BGG, Rich Queen, OmniGirl 8-1-11 Evening at Okie's ON ANOTHER SITE

BGG, Rich Queen, OmniGirl 8-1-11 Evening at Okie's ON ANOTHER SITE

7:24 PM [bGG] CaptainD - I can get you pics of the legit Lowers (all of them - I've got access) tomorrow - the key is if they are actually in circulation. Which I've got a call in about. To reach out over there is not easy.

7:25 PM [bGG] CaptainD - I suspect they still have the vouchers...don't know first hand.

7:25 PM [bGG] TEXAS_RANGER - I said I could - not that I would. I have been hesistant to as the first thing some idiot would be barking about is they are being used!!

7:25 PM [Tanker] BGG So you think this is it .They do the Debt Deal and thats it? RV ?

7:25 PM [bGG] TEXAS_RANGER - I said I could - not that I would. I have been hesistant to as the first thing some idiot would be barking about is they are being used!!

7:28 PM [bGG] Tanker - I have been told - yes by a couple of excellent sources.

7:28 PM [blessings2u] 760.569.7676 pin 156996# for Frank's call...listen to the recording, think its about over now...excellent info

7:30 PM [bGG] Soul Searcher - If Robin said she saw it - you should take that to the bank!!

7:30 PM [Rich Queen] Hello to all of you. Listen up!!! Tomorrow is gonna be a fabulous day!!!

7:31 PM [Rich Queen] omnigirl WONDERFUL!!!!! I have had many other confirmations as well

7:31 PM [omnigirl] Rich Queen .................................yes mam.... WE BE THERE!

7:31 PM [Rich Queen] omnigirl I am getting that funny feeling in my tummy!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (screams like a girl)

7:33 PM [soul Searcher] BGG I agree, I just don't understand why you couldn't blank out any identification and just post the pic with the numbers intel showing.. where would there be a risk in that?? Just curious??

7:35 PM [bGG] Soul Searcher - Don't know, not my info...

7:32 PM [Cincypastor] omnigirl Are you still 110% positive about tomorow?

7:32 PM [omnigirl] Cincypastor .................. We gals are both positive!!!!!

7:33 PM [Cincypastor] O.k. BUT if your wrong you both can never come back here again....deal?

7:34 PM [omnigirl] Believer............................. just know these sources are about as good as it gets! ...........................

7:39 PM [Rich Queen] GOOD LORD. WELL, OK - I GOT MY RED SHOES ON

7:39 PM [Rich Queen] junior35 I GOT MORE NEWS TODAY THAT THE PHONE NEARLY BURNED MY EAR OFF IT WAS SO HOT. I AM EXTREMELY ABOUT TOMORROW

7:41 PM [arabmoney] Rich Queen Is your intel saying that we still need the Debt Bill Signed before we see the RV?

7:41 PM [Rich Queen] redsoxfan1432 SO HOT AS IN I CAN'T SHARE ANY DETAILS. SUFFICE TO SAY EVERYTHING, AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING, SHOULD BE WRAPPED UP WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HRS

7:42 PM [Rich Queen] arabmoney DIDN'T EVEN MENTION IT. I TAKE THAT TO MEAN THAT WHATEVER THAT KABUKI THEATER IS THAT'S GOING ON UP ON CAPITOL HILL, THE SCRIPT WAS WRITTEN ALREADY - THE ENDING IS A FOREGONE CONCLUSION

7:42 PM [omnigirl] Maryj Maryj ............................................You will LOVE the RATE! ...............................

7:44 PM [sdtraderunner] RQ do you think this will go past the 5th of August??

7:45 PM [mort] put delta on already frank to see if he went way up to $.87

7:45 PM [Rich Queen] sdtraderunner SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT

RI CH QUEEN---OKIE IS LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER AND SAYING----YOU GO GIRL

7:45 PM [Rich Queen] KISS THAT BIG OLD LUG FOR ME

7:47 PM [Grandpa1] Rich Queen I know that there has been several things in the past that has stopped the RV. What kind of chance do you think there is of it being stopped this time? Don't want be negative, just cautiously optomistic.

7:47 PM [kingdommoney] Rich Queen Would like to have any other info you might have that can be released.

wn cant get on for several days

7:48 PM [Rich Queen] aceman I DON'T KNOW IF THE VOTE REALLY MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE OR NOT. THERE'S A BIG MEETING AT THE PEACE PALACE TOMORROW IN BAGHDAD. ALL THE BIG BOYS WILL BE THERE IN THEIR PARTY DRESSES. I THINK IT'S AT 11 AM IRAQ TIME. I'D BE CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS RIGHT AFTER THAT

+++++++++

in PTR CHAT:

8:06 PM [minileopardlady] [Rich Queen] Believer i don't know how much of the debt ceiling talks actually affects this. I think it's more a case of misdirection than anything

8:07 PM [minileopardlady] [Rich Queen] dinarup the usd is fixin to jump more than a brahma bull with twine around it's tender places so gbp

8:08 PM [minileopardlady] [Rich Queen] Grandpa1 of course. But the rv is being settled on a different forum if you will

8:09 PM [minileopardlady] [jssmi765] Rich Queen IT's really sunny here in Vegas. What would be the best time to clean my window?[Rich Queen] jssmi765 START LATE TONIGHT SO THE SUN CAN SHINE THROUGH TOMORROW

8:11 PM [minileopardlady] [Rich Queen] Taggart i have heard anywhere between $7 and $11. I'm thinking mid 8's for us bank rate

8:13 PM [minileopardlady] [Rich Queen] sso_scooby remember this is nothing like the kwd rv, plus oil trades a lot higher now. Shabibi himself said they could support a rate of up to $16

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And the CROCKS OF S**T keep stacking up, IMO all B.S. Sorry but this kind of B.S. keeps getting older and older. $7.00 to $16.00 Gosh I had better RUN out and buy More,More, Do you really expect anyone to believe this crap?

God Bless

Gooo Rvvvvvvv

• Upvote 3

I usually never post or read the rumor section a hole lot but this has got to be the funniest crock I've read in a long time. Better hurry up and get more Dinars by Thursday the 4th!!! LOL

Sorry.... Just had to chime in this time....

blink.giflaugh.gif

7:44 PM [sdtraderunner] RQ do you think this will go past the 5th of August??

7:45 PM [mort] put delta on already frank to see if he went way up to $.87

7:45 PM [Rich Queen] sdtraderunner SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT

And also thank you for posting trooper!smile.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/77910-craving-a-rumor/#ixzz1TqOibPHe

8:06 PM [minileopardlady] [Rich Queen] Believer i don't know how much of the debt ceiling talks actually affects this. I think it's more a case of misdirection than anything

8:07 PM [minileopardlady] [Rich Queen] dinarup the usd is fixin to jump more than a brahma bull with twine around it's tender places so gbp

8:08 PM [minileopardlady] [Rich Queen] Grandpa1 of course. But the rv is being settled on a different forum if you will

8:09 PM [minileopardlady] [jssmi765] Rich Queen IT's really sunny here in Vegas. What would be the best time to clean my window?[Rich Queen] jssmi765 START LATE TONIGHT SO THE SUN CAN SHINE THROUGH TOMORROW

8:11 PM [minileopardlady] [Rich Queen] Taggart i have heard anywhere between $7 and $11. I'm thinking mid 8's for us bank rate

8:13 PM [minileopardlady] [Rich Queen] sso_scooby remember this is nothing like the kwd rv, plus oil trades a lot higher now. Shabibi himself said they could support a rate of up to $16

Read more:

Holy nut sack Batman, we better go buy more Dinar and quick!!!!!!! <_<

What a bunch of bull crap.... Damn, this stuff pisses me off..... I hope for a RV every day but this stuff is out of this world.

• Upvote 1

[Rich Queen] Taggart i have heard anywhere between $7 and $11. I'm thinking mid 8's for us bank rate

End Quote

She just can't help it... The BS is once again overflowing shamelessly... For the zillionth time.........They're at it again.....Nothing new under the sun

Has anyone else noticed the language of the pumpers has evolved to almost completely omit and direct statements?

Avoid stating a "fact" - like they might have to testify under oath some day about their activities...

Makes you wonder is there is a script board that the chats are gleaned from.

Just a ponderance

And the CROCKS OF S**T keep stacking up, IMO all B.S. Sorry but this kind of B.S. keeps getting older and older. $7.00 to $16.00 Gosh I had better RUN out and buy More,More, Do you really expect anyone to believe this crap?

God Bless

Gooo Rvvvvvvv

If the rate were higher, why would you buy more?

I'd think you'd consider selling if anything.

The only time I start thinking about whether I should buy more is when the rate seems to be hovering in the under a dollar area.

But even then I've convinced myself I'll be happy.

• Upvote 1

YOU JUST GOT TO LOVE how all of these people HAVE THESE SUPER SECRET phone calls. That no one knows about, know one can know any info from, know we can see and intel at all from them. Are they calling themselves... i mean really.. They could say anything and people would believe

Guess what everyone. I just got some major intel. Rv is done it was completed last year in feb. Tier one cashed in during oct, tier 2 in jan, tier 3 is TOMORROW. I have paperwork and documents backing this up, all the way. Complete with names and phone numbers..... but I can't show you. Its too top secret and high up. For real guys.. im super serial (sarcasm) ( you see how believe that puff of smoke i just blew at u was!!!)

Argh WILL SOMEONE WITH SOME REAL INTEL (THAT CAN BE VERIFIED) POST SOMETHING

OH! and go RV :P

• Upvote 1

dry.gifRidiculous! tell me something..

Why is it that people that post things don't look at the date first before putting it out here for us all to see..angry.gif Don't we all want "true" and "verified" links? We don't want to hang on to garbage, it's a waste of time...

I have been on this site now for a very short time and already am getting fed up with the junk...Please don't get mad, I'm here for positive reasons...

Just sayin in Louisiana dry.gif

• Upvote 1

dry.gifRidiculous! tell me something..

Why is it that people that post things don't look at the date first before putting it out here for us all to see..angry.gif Don't we all want "true" and "verified" links? We don't want to hang on to garbage, it's a waste of time...

I have been on this site now for a very short time and already am getting fed up with the junk...Please don't get mad, I'm here for positive reasons...

Just sayin in Louisiana dry.gif

Hi Priscilla :)

Thank you for your honest statement. You are correct,

but unfortunately, these type of lies are really the only

thing that is holding this house of cards together. So far

for 7 years, it has worked like a charm, and will not stop

any time soon.

Most here KNOW these fakes are frauds, it has been proven,

time and again, but what happens? The same frauds continue to

be pasted here usually by the same folks and they do not realize that

they are contributing to the whole scheme of fraud by doing so.

Some think of rumors/lies as support, helps them stay "positive"...do

YOU like it when anyone knowingly lies to you? Neither do I, nor do I find

it "entertaining" to be brain raped by these frauds, but apparently many here

do. But this is "positive". :lol:

Unfortunately, you will have to learn not to bother trying to play rumor police,

because that is also "negative" and being positive means desiring to hear and

read known lies and fabrications. it is called twisted logic, and it is rampant on

dinar forums. These people who say these things must laugh until they bleed

thinking of all the referral monies they are receiving from poor folks spending their

last few bucks on IQD, buying from a few gouging dealers. it is the ugliest manner of

fraud and it will all be exposed by the end of this year as it has already started to come

to the surface. Now THAT is a positive thing! :D

Thank you for your thoughts...you are correct and have learned how sad it all is when

rumor is the only thing holding this together...unless you believe Iraq is going to save the

global economies, this also has been dreamed up by the same folks SELLING dinars.

Amazing, sad, and unfortunate and it just keeps making the rounds tricking more people.

They all come from the same mold...groomed by a few who created a brilliant marketing

plan that feeds upon greed. it became a perfect model for IQD sales, and still works.

Hang in there Priscilla...keep being honest with yourself and most of this junk will eventually

go away by itself when people stop promoting it, and we can get back to actual learning and

education on this LONG term speculation which has quite a ways to go yet from what I can see,

but that is just being negative I guess. :lol:

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1