Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What in the world is going on here - SteveI of PD

seetrader1

One thing I have noticed is he loves bashing other sites and if I'm not mistaken the intel he has given us so far has proved just as wrong as the other sites. So I don't know what he has to brag about. ;) I wish his information was true but so far it seems it has'nt been. Maybe one of these days. I sure hope. :D

• Upvote 1

If you have two companies that are worth about the same and one has only 10 shares of stock (ie if you own one share you own 10%of the company) and the other has 10,000 shares of stock (1 share = 1/10,000th of the company) do you think that each share should be worth about the same?

So did i say the same mr nice guy a--.

Guys like him give us Christians a bad rap and name. If you write something I don't like I will ban you. for those mindless fools who obey me; we love you and will pray for you. Oh Brother!

Ditto!!! Personally speaking, he is no Christian or his actions would be different. His actions of banning and having mindless drones obeying with love and prayer............ well, it's just sad that people are that ignorant. People who follow that kind of person are just ripe for the picking from another David Koresh or Jim Jones.

Edited by PD46

I know alot of self proclaimed Christians and many of them arw the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Fact. The religious references on this web site has zero to do with the dinar. Maybe we can also talk about culinary arts and swap recipes for cioppino.

• Upvote 2

Why do you all have to Bash someone when he is just trying to put some common sense into something that other people are getting so depressed about. I would ban you to if you came on my site and bashed me for no reason! So maybe you can go do something else and leave your comments off the board. You and the rest of us will be better for it. rick11260

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you all have to Bash someone when he is just trying to put some common sense into something that other people are getting so depressed about. I would ban you to if you came on my site and bashed me for no reason! So maybe you can go do something else and leave your comments off the board. You and the rest of us will be better for it. rick11260

Apparently you havent been around dinar land long enough.....

• Upvote 1