Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What in the world is going on here - SteveI of PD

seetrader1

A friend of mine sent me this...

"This post is to all don't promote other sites Members and Mods (including staff).

The topic is "What in the world is going here?"

All of you need to settle down.

There are so many of you that are part of other sites that have no clue as to facts and directions, but you are here and I want to help you keep focused on the end result. That is the investments that you and I and many other countries have in the economy of Iraq.

By the way of investments, I mean contracts, currency and other commitments made by countries that is not know to us. When I say us, I mean just that.

I have seen many articles in print, (very confusing and by design) but the truth in the words of the leaders of Iraq who have sent messages to their people for months that their currency will be strong.

I guess you all can come to some sort of conclusions of what "strong" is.

Strong in the terms of the world is "stable". I would not call .00086 to the USD stable. Would you?

I have shared reports after reports, from Maliki himself, to the directors and agents of the CBI and they all said that they would increase the value of their currency.

This LOP theory is nonsense. This is by design.

I have talked to several contacts in Iraq whom live and breath their and they all concur that the dropping of the three zeros did in fact happen and the value of their currency raised.

Sorry folks, but his is from actual people in Iraq and not some guest on a call from some other forum. (which by the way are full of shi....)

Everyone keeps considering this to what Turkey did. Well, yes, but not close. You best go examine the facts of each. You need to consider apples to apples, not apples to grapefruit.

Come on guys, lets all get real here, I know of contracts signed at a new rate, this is not something that will allow them to "un-ring" a bell.

I tried to explain but my comments were unjustly removed by a mod, but live goes on. I do have a bit of a upper hand in what is going on as my partner and I know what and when things will change.

I truly apologize for not having a call last week, but I could not get the people that were meaningful together at the same time.

I refuse to have a call just to say hi and how are you?, but rather would like to share what we know and not what we don't.

I will try very hard to do what you want, but remember, this is free so your demands are acknowledged, but limited.

I refuse to charge for something I believe in, and have knowledge of.

I will admit that I was wrong one time when I stated I knew a drop dead date. I can not share where it came from, but it was a pretty high up source. So, has it been published? No not as of yet.

I do know the process of how the change of one currency will change to the other and co-exist until they larger are called in.

You all need to relax and let this play out.

If you go listen to other sites and all of a sudden get depressed, then please do all of us a favor and do not come back to this site and stir up trouble.

I appreciate all comments and I will do my best to address each and every question. I will go into the chat room a bit later and talk to you all.

I also received noticed that a new version of Chat is ready. I will do my best to streamline it into our current one.

You all probably wonder what does SteveI do when not posting on this forum.

Well, I will share, if you make a really bad remark towards me, I will go stop what I am doing and ban your butt.

I talk to many contacts daily and try and separate facts from fiction and the real truth as to what is going on behind the scenes, not in front.

I hereby direct all staff and mods that if you put my name in a post it will be acceptable if appropriate. I will deem it closed after I answer it or I will close it. Now, if you post a topic with my name and you are not respectful, I will personally ban you. I am trying very hard to interact with each and everyone of you.

I got word that another site (I will just leave it at that) keep it free because they failed in the charging members part and were afraid they would become distinct (they will soon) and all come back to our site. I will leave it be at that, but true facts.

I will be talking to a few (contacts, friends, etc) this evening and will share more.

What I can share is that Iraq will not lop their currency. Not now or not ever.

Here are a few facts I want you to consider;

Remember the agreement between the two countries (Iraq v. Kuwait). Do you really think in your wildest imagination that the two countries that is somewhat tied at the hip would allow one strong currency in the world trade to be over bearing over another?

Come on now, 1.00 KWD is equal to 3.6076 USD, and 1.00 IQD is equal to .00098 USD?

Iraq and Kuwait are now sharing a port together and one currency in USD is that much greater that the other?

Give me a break please.

I you all believe this then you all are in the wrong investment.

I could go on for hours, but I do not have time to do so, but rather what you to know that you here at PD will get the facts and the truth.

You can trust me or not, for those that do not, then I wish you all well, for those that do, I admire you. I refuse to be wrong again. I was once and admitted it, but for now I will tell you to stay focused and do not let the negative articles come between you and your attitude to the outcome of this awesome investment.

I have shared in some past post as to the level of my investments and was bashed to heck, but as a very successful business person, I am still standing behind this investment and the outcome.

Give it time and let it happen. Do not read more into it than need be.

You all in the long run will benefit by investing in a country that will soon (if not now) the strongest in the world. So, do not let your guard down and others depress your spirits.

Just let it happen, stay strong and do not let the bad press destroy your attitude towards this outcome or anything else.

So, in closing, I love you all and hope you can stay strong. Reach out to someone even if it is me, and let's finish this investment with class and in style. The strong will be the winners of this endeavor. By this I mean if you let the outside world cave in on your heart, then you will have a hard time with this, but if you let your heart be strong and believe, then you will do just fine.

Again, my wife and I love you all. We continue to pray for all of you. You all are in our daily prayers.

God Bless each and every one of you.

Blessings,

Steve "

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

Guys like him give us Christians a bad rap and name. If you write something I don't like I will ban you. for those mindless fools who obey me; we love you and will pray for you. Oh Brother!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Horse sh%t is what that is. Why bother writing a novel of crap that says nothing????? Steve do you really think you are that important that are sitting on pins and needles to read your posts? Dont write anything, if you have nothing..... I think that is in the bible somewhere. It has to be, according to you everything comes out of the bible.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Boy does he like to "toot" his own horn or what? Always has and is still full of ____and vinegar about the "other site." I don't know, trut him, lol, what a laugh. Yeah, big businessman....he owns a suntan parlor but I think he married well. All I have to say about the dufuss and I really try not to cut anyone down, but he's a whimp. JMO though (except for the suntan parlor)

"Remember the agreement between the two countries (Iraq v. Kuwait). Do you really think in your wildest imagination that the two countries that is somewhat tied at the hip would allow one strong currency in the world trade to be over bearing over another?

"Come on now, 1.00 KWD is equal to 3.6076 USD, and 1.00 IQD is equal to .00098 USD?

"Iraq and Kuwait are now sharing a port together and one currency in USD is that much greater that the other?"

ACTUALLY, that does make sense.

• Upvote 4

I like the comparison made about the KWD,USD and IQD it makes sense .

I'm not giving credence to Steve however I have heard all along that when Iraq RVs that it would have to be equal to Kuwait..Iraq has far more resources plus 30 million people as opposed to Kuwait who has 3million and both countries remain in a pissing contest in regards to who has more power.... so that scenario could eventually happen but Steve has a penchant for exaggerating his truths....

"Remember the agreement between the two countries (Iraq v. Kuwait). Do you really think in your wildest imagination that the two countries that is somewhat tied at the hip would allow one strong currency in the world trade to be over bearing over another?

"Come on now, 1.00 KWD is equal to 3.6076 USD, and 1.00 IQD is equal to .00098 USD?

"Iraq and Kuwait are now sharing a port together and one currency in USD is that much greater that the other?"

ACTUALLY, that does make sense.

Perfect sense...

• Upvote 1