Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW Intel !!!

TQueezy

The Congressional spies are probably trying to figureout how to make the most of they're invistment! There looking at all the great stratagies Adam is comming up with to make us all filthy rich! yaa that's the ticket. GO RV!!!!

So, do you think they used taxpayer money to buy Adam's VIP service?

:blink:

• Upvote 1

In the Hat = Secrets and a little Pig Poo

In the Bank = Dinar, oh and a little Pig Poo

It's not that I don't believe you, or that I have something against you (nonchalantly puts down the bag of pork rinds), I just think there's probably more in there than you are letting on.

• Upvote 1

Uh oh, I guess I shouldn't have let on about the Pink Piggy Underground.

We are now being investigated by any agency with three letter initials, and

I am now on the no fly list. Damn, it's a long drive from Colorado to Texas. :(

It's not that I don't believe you, or that I have something against you (nonchalantly puts down the bag of pork rinds), I just think there's probably more in there than you are letting on.

:lol:

This piggy has never been to Iraq, I swear!

TQueezy you are fighting normalcy. What is normalcy? It is the mind set of the citizen to accept the things that are as they have always been but deny the truth when it goes against the norm.

I used to scoff at the reports that the United States Government wanted to take down the internet. Remove it because it allowed the average citizen to know more then what they want them to know. Information travels to fast on the internet. I scoffed at this until the ads starting running on the TV about our government wanting to remove local channels from the TV. To think that we citizens will not be able to view local news and will only be able to receive government sanctioned newscasts is mind blowing. Yes, our government is working on this now.

So to think that our government would infiltrate Iraqi Dinar forums to misdirect and misinform seems completely plausible to me. If it doesn't seem plausible to you, then perhaps you are suffering from normalcy.

Thank you. People take the blinders OFF! Get a clue. This ain't Kansas anymore!

• Upvote 1

This is REAL easy. VOTE THEM ALL OUT of Office unless they can prove that they followed the constitution on behalf of the American People. !!!

REAL EASY. Who has the Gonads here to let loose of your pre-formed beliefs and Political Associations and return this country to it's original stated objective of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness??? I'm not talking the GOP Tea Pary either. Let's get the new broom out and sweep 'er clean!!! I myself have had enough of this farse government!!!

ESPECIALLY if they have time to hang out on our forums and speculate!!! :o:blink::angry::angry:

Urrrggghhh. Where is that Pink Pig when you need 'em???

Namaste!!!

DinarC, I missed this post in the mass of Pink Piggy conspiratorial expoundings!

I'm with you! Let's get the revolution going! It all starts with a song...

We need a theme song, some sort of Dinar Revolutionist anthem. Who's good with that kinda thing?

I pledge allegiance to the flag........ and to the REPUBLIC.

Does anybody remember the republic?.... we have the power to make changes.. it's not to late. Regardless of all the scary people in the shadows... this is America and we are WE THE PEOPLE. Stop watching Glee and American Idol (ouch I love those shows) pay attention, ge educated and vote for the person NOT the party.

God Bless America

I was talking on the phone with my brother over the weekend about the debt ceiling crisis, as he is good friends with a circle of politicians, namely those that are largely responsible for the changes being made to bring America to a point of equilibrium before an opportunity arises to re-balance and cleanse the system, before that opportunity passes and forever seals our Fate in the bowels of history.

The skinny of it is that his friends have alluded to the fact that many influential politicians are completely aware of the ongoing information embargo and blackout and its effects on the American citizen and his ability to function normally with an impending economic collapse. Basically there are players in this game, especially the seemingly unobtrusive and ineffectual Dinar forum world, including sites like these, who are making good to control the outcome of information and its dissemination to potentially influential groups.

What I'm saying is this... politicians are controlling our ability to affect the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. In so many words, they are keeping us from making a difference for our money. We could have caused some kind of action or change to this game long ago, but there are hidden elements in play.

Do you really think some of these newbies who state "I'm new to this forum, but I've been in this a long time" are really just that? No, they are probably congressional spies that are keeping us in check and rippling the waters of the Underground Dinar Cave Pond.

Yeah, you knew it was what was really happening... Okie, and all these other self-proclaimed gurus that never put a face to the name or voice... they're probably just agents contributing to an unseen game of internet communications espionage. My brother and I were not made privy to any specific names of individuals on the forums that could be potential congressmen or women, but I'm sure there are a few right here on DV... just take a moment to absorb that. Adam. And all.

I used to love " The X Files " too back in the day !!!! :D

I used to love " The X Files " too back in the day !!!! :D

And so your first inclination should be to guess which politician or civil servant has the closest resemblance to "The Host."

I'm sure you'll be surprised with your own opinion when you look at it in perspective. It's telling.

Also, seeing isn't always believing.

This whole thread, just proves my point in earlier post! there are some heavy duty bull$h-tters around this investment!! Warning, Warning, Will Robertson do not go out of space ship without boots and dusters, major $h-t storm in progress!!! :D:D:D:D case closed Peace & Love go rv!

IF all of you dont think the government is watchng this then you all are very very naive. I believe what he says. Spies are everywhere and they are just getting more rampant.

The beauty about the internet is also it's biggest challenge for all of us.. and that is it's open access for those with not so good intentions such as (insert your 3 letter orginization here - then again the org. to watch out for we don't know the letters). Oops! I guess they just grabbed my i.p. address.

Well I am listed as a newbie and I for sure am not a government spy trying to regulate the outcome of the dinar I am patiently waiting for an RV just as the rest of us!!!!

Liar, Liar, pants on fire. :P:P:P Can you prove you're not a spy???

Just kidding, JTMagones. Welcome to DV.

Happy Tuesday,

Kimberlye B)

Well I am listed as a newbie and I for sure am not a government spy trying to regulate the outcome of the dinar I am patiently waiting for an RV just as the rest of us!!!!

Are you sure? Please say the secret password... this will have to do as my particular displacement cone is broken so we can't do the secret hand shake.

Your post is too well written and doesn't contain a link to something that I've read 14 times today. I smell a spy!! lol

J/K

I guess we were all thinking the same thing! lol

• Upvote 1

i thought the religious freaks were off of the deep end but this takes the cake. If anyone thinks the US govt. gives a flying crap about some website about iraqi dinar then you are fing crazy. Seriously take some medication and get off of the drugs and go to sleep. I mean seriously people are becoming more and more stupid by the minute.

i thought the religious freaks were off of the deep end but this takes the cake. If anyone thinks the US govt. gives a flying crap about some website about iraqi dinar then you are fing crazy. Seriously take some medication and get off of the drugs and go to sleep. I mean seriously people are becoming more and more stupid by the minute.

Haha, you are funny...

But no, seriously, maybe you should start taking the drugs and get off the medication, if you know what I mean, and WAKE UP.

How is the government finding small websites with potentially dangerous national security risks, and groups like Anonymous, and other stuff on the web, but entirely overlooking a very large community of Iraqi Dinar investors, when we have deep-seeded vested interest in that nation. You're blind and ignorant if you think they don't know about these websites. There are thousands of dinar websites, and some of the popular sites like blogtalkradio, Phoenix's show is the number one most-listened-to show. How about that? You think they ignore that? They have national security analysts whose jobs it is to go on the web and find this stuff out, so stop kidding yourself and get real. Stop thinking the small stuff isn't important, just because it doesn't have a billion-dollar price tag and scream "Look at me!" and throw flaming paper bags of dog sh-t onto the steps of the White House. Not everything that's noticeable has to be fanfared to be discovered. I highly encourage you to reverse your way of thinking, or at least consider both sides. Good night.

• Upvote 2