Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its the end of the Oil Man as we know it, and i feel fine!

Hey...quit bashing on the Oil Man. He's been right. There was that time...no...but the other time...um Nope...oh yea, just last week he...ah no...

Oh who the heck am I kidding...

• Upvote 1

If you have no link, quit posting RUMORS................................

Oh you mean quit posting like all the "guru's". Because they all of facts for us. their "intel" is a pet rock they talk to in their parents basement.

You are obviously the one giving yourself a +1...and then you just posted on another thread "where is Tony Montana". Are you sure you're not Okie? You seem about as useful!

This is what i'm talking about. everyone hates Okie Oil Man, and yet i post about it, and my threads go in the trash. I'm no diff than you. I just make a thread about him. lol.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 16

Your NOT WORTH PAYING ATTENTION TO.

NUFF SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a kid with a new toy !!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess your an old man that has wasted his retirement on this dinar crap, and Okie Oil Man, and the rest of the Guru's lead you there. Its ok i'm going to give you a plus one to boost your moral up a bit

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 19

Oh, I get it. Okie Lab Guy is looking for a fight. Not today, Son. We're worn out from last week' battle. Check back in with us after Ramadan!!

Learn some manners!!

lol. you should also before you make a comment like yours at me. if you would take the time to read. i don't think you would've made that comment

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Oh you mean quit posting like all the "guru's". Because they all of facts for us. their "intel" is a pet rock they talk to in their parents basement.

This is what i'm talking about. everyone hates Okie Oil Man, and yet i post about it, and my threads go in the trash. I'm no diff than you. I just make a thread about him. lol.

You and I have about as much in common as Politics and Integrity do. You are starting waist of time thread after waist of time thread. If you need attention that bad walk into a bank with a ski mask on...that should work! Stay Classy Okie!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You and I have about as much in common as Politics and Integrity do. You are starting waist of time thread after waist of time thread. If you need attention that bad walk into a bank with a ski mask on...that should work! Stay Classy Okie!

<3 you also. At least i'll have real money. Instead of this fake crap

BTW. for all of you guys saying "this thread is a waste of time" your still here checking it out. LOL. I win!

Okie, What the heck did you Smokie ???

B):o:D:PB)

50M of Dinars buddy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

As for your "check back when Ramadan is over" comment. I will because its not going to happen. So we can "battle" as you put it then, or even after the next Holiday that they have. Because you know thats next after Ramadan Fails.

Sez you.

BTW. for all of you guys saying "this thread is a waste of time" your still here checking it out. LOL. I win!

50M of Dinars buddy

Whatever it is, it some awesome s**t. Mods, please stop the insanity before it gets started.

50M of Dinars buddy

Okie Labu Guy is only getting attention b cause it seems he's trying to provoke other DV members. To what end? I don't know. Mods, as a VIP, I am respectfully asking you to shut him down. If that is not possible, then shut me down. I get enough idiotic behaviour at work.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sez you.

Whatever it is, it some awesome s**t. Mods, please stop the insanity before it gets started.

Okie Labu Guy is only getting attention b cause it seems he's trying to provoke other DV members. To what end? I don't know. Mods, as a VIP, I am respectfully asking you to shut him down. If that is not possible, then shut me down. I get enough idiotic behaviour at work.

You have no idea what your talking about. Besides i'm in the Opinions Board. this is my opinion. just like you have yours. i'm not trying to get anyone going. they only person i want to get going is Okie Oil Man. As i have said countless times

MODS....really? Help us out. Some town's idiot got loose.

MODS... really? Help me out, this Vegas idiot is loose. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2