Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar giveaway

PhxSunsFan

early last month I had said I thought the RV would be on July 15th and sadly I was wrong then I also said if it didn't revalue by September 1st I would send the first person that emails me all of my dinar for free I still mean it I'm a man of my word

The clocks ticking......

early last month I had said I thought the RV would be on July 15th and sadly I was wrong then I also said if it didn't revalue by September 1st I would send the first person that emails me all of my dinar for free I still mean it I'm a man of my word

The clocks ticking......

I just emailed you like 20 times

I just emailed you like 20 times

Ohh wait, thats right, i dont have your email address :blink:

Not to be disrespectful cisole but, two things: 1. there is at least one more here who is waiting to see the email address and 2. exactly how much dinar are we talking about here?tongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

No disrespect taken, and even if its 500 dinar, ill still be greatfull!

The clocks ticking......

WOW... do you have alot to give away? I have a better idea for you to rid yourself of the pesky Dinars that are troubling you.

I have given away 400,000 in 25K notes to people I know that needed a little help.

One friend was telling me about a recent bankruptcy, so I gave him one and told him that one day it "might" be worth something and I would call him and let him know.

The girl that tends bar where I play pool is a single mom and works the bar and a lawn service job, so I gave her 50K and explained it "might" turn in to something one day.

There are all kinds of people out there that need a hand, not a handout. So if you have more than you need, think about finding some that don't have enough and making their lives a little better.

The clocks ticking......

Phxsunsfan. We can all RESPECT a Man of his word, but I'm sure not one person would fault you for changing your mind. This world we live in and the times we are facing are difficult to say the least. With all of the time researching, faith in this investment, and sweat it took to make the money (trust me I too know the AZ heat) for this investment, I would plead with you to hold out. We may not be wondering this dinar valley for 40 years, but know that giving this away to someone lucky enough to shoot a email to you the second 12am on the 1st rolls around, will not bless you the way a little more patients will.

But, if for some reason you are set on keeping your word, I pray that person who u send ur dinar to will honor the fact that u kept your word and will gladly send it back so you can be blessed as we all will be.

• Upvote 1