Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong...what else?

navysky

We know the Iraqi Dinar is on the verge of a huge revaluation. We also have some pretty good info that Vietnamese Dong will go big. What are the other currencies that will show more (or are rumored to revalue more) than a 10x revalue rate? Anyone have an inside track on this?

In case these other currencies don't revalue at the exact same time, I'd like to know what other currencies I can reinvest the returns into to double-dip on this basket of currency restructure/revaluation.

Thanks and Go RV!!!

• Upvote 5

Wow, just where did you get your information from???? Hopefully it wasnt from someone connected to a currency dealer. Sounds like someones been blowin smoke up your a**.

Have you ever invested in currency speculation before???

Well OKIE said the Dong would.....OH NEVER MIND

• Downvote 3

We know the Iraqi Dinar is on the verge of a huge revaluation. We also have some pretty good info that Vietnamese Dong will go big. What are the other currencies that will show more (or are rumored to revalue more) than a 10x revalue rate? Anyone have an inside track on this?

In case these other currencies don't revalue at the exact same time, I'd like to know what other currencies I can reinvest the returns into to double-dip on this basket of currency restructure/revaluation.

Thanks and Go RV!!!

I'm with you on this one. If one of these currencies creates a windfall - why not risk a little of the profits on another currency which might do the same thing? I heard somebody mentioning Libya and Afghanistan. I'm not sure about other revalues - but it might be a foregone conclusion that having foreign currency when the US dollar takes a dive would not be a bad thing - so Swiss Francs and Chinese Juan and Japanese Yen have been mentioned in that regard. But for those who have dinar but no dong - if the dinar revalues first, you'd be a fool not to invest in dong. And vice versa.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm with you on this one. If one of these currencies creates a windfall - why not risk a little of the profits on another currency which might do the same thing? I heard somebody mentioning Libya and Afghanistan. I'm not sure about other revalues - but it might be a foregone conclusion that having foreign currency when the US dollar takes a dive would not be a bad thing - so Swiss Francs and Chinese Juan and Japanese Yen have been mentioned in that regard. But for those who have dinar but no dong - if the dinar revalues first, you'd be a fool not to invest in dong. And vice versa.

I would like to fill the gas tank up on my car, or go get a bottle of Crown and just see what the out come would be

if I tried to pay with Dong or Yen. I think that I would be out of gas and sober. Any other thoughts on this?

My story again,,, I was in Vietnam about 18 months ago,,, owned Dinars at that time... bought a whopper at Burger King and paid 38,000 dong ($2). In talking to my tour guide I was told that the dong would RV at some time,,;you have to have pants with 14 pockets to carry all the dong,,,, so bought a bunch there and bought more when I got home... China is investing big time in Vietnam,,,

• Upvote 1

,,;you have to have pants with 14 pockets to carry all the dong,,,, so bought a bunch there and bought more when I got home...

Haha, I hope you invested in pants with 14 pockets!! From the sound of it, many people here will buy these off you!

I'm thinking that the best way to hedge your investments is to invest 1.000$ in Dinar / Dong / Won / Con / ******* and all the rest in a currency trader business!

Haha, I hope you invested in pants with 14 pockets!! From the sound of it, many people here will buy these off you!

I'm thinking that the best way to hedge your investments is to invest 1.000$ in Dinar / Dong / Won / Con / ******* and all the rest in a currency trader business!

Ha Ha Ha ...... lol ..... I really hope you meant $1000 and not $1 lol

• Upvote 1

I agree if you could play that just right you could do well. I know someone who thinks that the dong will go first but believes that the window of opportunity will be so small, if you aren't positioned AND attentive you will miss it. Of course this is all just speculation and there is no factual info on which to base this. And so we wait.

From the research I've done, Afghanistan and Libyan currency may be a good bet, but very far down the road.  The Dong is more likely to be a shorter term investment (possibly sometime in the next 2 years).  Afghanistan has big supplies of Lithium buried below the rock & sand, but you also have to factor in the political scenes of these countries. Whereas Vietnam is looking to grow and prosper, places like Afghanistan thrive on keeping their people oppressed. I've always felt that when the U.S. leaves, the Taliban will be right back there taking over again, my same fear with long term investment in Iraq and Iran pulling in as the U.S. pulls troops out.

For example, I was watching a documentary this weekend on our troops that have been sent to Afghanistan to help train their army.  It's a horrible waste of time, resources and lives lost. Their troops have no discipline, no loyalty to the country of Afghanistan and no incentive to keep the Taliban out other than a paycheck. Problem is most of the army's families fled to Pakistan when the Russians invaded Afghanistan. These men grew up in refugee camps in Pakistan, run by Taliban. They only joined the Afghan army because they were born there and make $31/month in Pakistan vs the $66/month they make from the Afghan army. Our troops are constantly dealing with the Afghan army members giving away locations and information to Taliban fighters and putting our troops at risk.

If their goverment was at least making reasonable efforts to re-structure the way Iraq has, I would be comfortable in a long term investment there. Personally, I don't see that happening with the Taliban threat that exists. Even if they start to re-structure and eliminate the major threats, I would think that was at least a 5-10 year investment.

Same with Libya. Nothing's going to happen with Qaddafi alive, it will be nothing but turmoil until he's out of the picture. You then have to hope they get their stuff together better than Egypt is doing. They took three steps forward and two back. Once Qaddafi is out, who will take over? Muslim brotherhood is no friend of economic growth and global relations. Again, if they start moving in the right direction, looks like a 5-10 year investment.

Personally, I'm going to wait out the Dinar, then invest in the Dong. Maybe China, depending if they keep playing nice in the sandbox with the other kids, or if they go on an all out power trip and still play the bully.

Good luck with any of your decisions. I suggest research, research, research!

Edited by Delta1
  • Upvote 1