Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Intel Talk

possum

My fellow Dinarist have ye lost thy faith? The RV has happened! Yes, I have heard from good sources that if happened as plan at $3.24 today. There are minor problems to over come, but we should be cashing in very soon. Keep the faith and your baskets shall run over in wealth very soon.

• Downvote 1

My fellow Dinarist have ye lost thy faith? The RV has happened! Yes, I have heard from good sources that if happened as plan at $3.24 today. There are minor problems to over come, but we should be cashing in very soon. Keep the faith and your baskets shall run over in wealth very soon.

I heard from my sources that maybe will rv this year..heheheh..

Possum, I wish you were Iraq's intel! lol

Dinarism is the truth and the answer for what plagues the faithful. The minor problems involve the mechanisms for exchanging and we should see these problems resolved over the next 4 weeks. Hey, we all knew it was going to Rv today for $3.24 but no one said you would be able to exchange today. These money people are tricky and I fear that when the exchange mechanisms are in place over the next 4 weeks we will see the price go down.