Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 Days????

Nothing has happened yet! we're all in the same situation still. Hopefully by tomorrow we'll receive that text message from Adam don't we wish. :lol:

Thanks, I have been busy and not able to keep in touch with the forums like I usually do. When I logged on today, it just looked like business as usual.

Ok then, still waiting. :)

Almost two weeks ago, I got an email from Adam to watch for something to happen within 10 days. I would like to know what he heard that was supposed to have happened. (and didn't)

Can anyone enlighten me? Did something happen and I missed it??

Thanks.

This is unclear ... you will have to ask Adam if he was able to get over 100 people to upgrade to VIP, or not. This was the likely goal of the 10-day prognostication re: HCL, etc.

If he was able to get to that number, then (even with the 20% discount that he was offering) his DV company is bringing in an extra $1,300+ per month. Pretty nice strategy, I'd say.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

This is unclear ... you will have to ask Adam if he was able to get over 100 people to upgrade to VIP, or not. This was the likely goal of the 10-day prognostication re: HCL, etc.

If he was able to get to that number, then (even with the 20% discount that he was offering) his DV company is bringing in an extra $1,300+ per month. Pretty nice strategy, I'd say.

You do not have to be here. Adam is a business man, I support him. I know it will be well worth the money that I've paid him on my own free will. He has never "pumped". Go away if you don't like this business venture.

And to those that let their life hang on these "threds", you really need to take up a hobby.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes we might be at the same place, as we were 10 days ago. But Adam and his contacts knows more about this then most of us do. I trust him and will just keep my eyes open for the WHEN and wait for the text. Not complaining about all of the what about this none sense. Just on your dinar and IT will happen sooner then you think. B)

• Upvote 1

And totally understandable as he's a businessman and there's no glory or medals with zero business money.... Besides...there's no pressure about becoming a VIP.......Will I become one? Probably not (but who knows anyway) but I like trying and keeping my objectivity....

VIP or no VIP this is the best Dinar site around

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Nothing has happened yet! we're all in the same situation still. Hopefully by tomorrow we'll receive that text message from Adam don't we wish. :lol:

Actually there was a big event... The GOi was completed. It occurred inside the ten day window.

Quite a bit happened in the 10 days - but not what I was expecting. I was hoping to see the HCL passed.

Since it didn't, I chose to simply let the 10 day window go by quietly instead of making up excuses or stories.

Is that ok with everyone?

It's A..O..K. wink.gif (nice hat btw... I still have one like that from the old days, cept mine has a little soot on it!). rolleyes.gif

I think you took his comment wrong...or I may have read it wrong.

I don't think she was referring to your comments Mitch10... but some other shameless poster!emot-shakehead.gif

Quite a bit happened in the 10 days - but not what I was expecting. I was hoping to see the HCL passed.

Since it didn't, I chose to simply let the 10 day window go by quietly instead of making up excuses or stories.

Is that ok with everyone?

Don't be disappointed Adam. Nothing has changed. We're all behind you 100%. And we will see RV.

• Upvote 1

For all of you that rant about Adam running a business and promoting his VIP section here's a little tidbit for you. :wave:

Dinarvets.com is a registered domain name on most likely a dedicated server (because of the high visitor traffic and bandwidth needed to keep the site online). These servers

are quite expensive not counting the cost for maintenance. The VIP membership is probably what keeps this site online and without it you would be getting all of your information from ?????

A lot of you probably think it costs nothing to have a site online but since I run a hosting/design business, I can tell you that you are wrong, wrong, wrong. :eyebrows:

So, if you just want to read the free stuff - fine, but stop with the smart **s comments about pumping VIP because without VIP there would be NO free stuff unless Adam paid for it out of his own pocket and why would you expect him to do that for you - would you do it for him? :eek:

• Upvote 5

Adam you are a class act! I do not know anyone with intelligence or integrity that feels any other way. We all know you get asked non-stop for answers that just do not exist to questions we all have. I for one look forward to buying you an umbrella drink and a BLT...where is cisole...I want to size that pig up for pineapple rings...can you say "Luau?"

• Upvote 2

For all of you that rant about Adam running a business and promoting his VIP section here's a little tidbit for you. :wave:

Dinarvets.com is a registered domain name on most likely a dedicated server (because of the high visitor traffic and bandwidth needed to keep the site online). These servers

are quite expensive not counting the cost for maintenance. The VIP membership is probably what keeps this site online and without it you would be getting all of your information from ?????

A lot of you probably think it costs nothing to have a site online but since I run a hosting/design business, I can tell you that you are wrong, wrong, wrong. :eyebrows:

So, if you just want to read the free stuff - fine, but stop with the smart **s comments about pumping VIP because without VIP there would be NO free stuff unless Adam paid for it out of his own pocket and why would you expect him to do that for you - would you do it for him? :eek:

You know for you to claim you are a Granny, I have never met a granny that knows about computers than you. I have a teenager and lets just say I wounder what did she learn in class all day. YOU ROCK! :D

Edited by RVnow4meplease

Almost two weeks ago, I got an email from Adam to watch for something to happen within 10 days. I would like to know what he heard that was supposed to have happened. (and didn't)

Can anyone enlighten me? Did something happen and I missed it??

Thanks.

Really. you're guess is as good as anyone's on when the RV is going to happen. take everything with a grain of salt, and set back and enjoy the ride.

Go RV, or Go HOME!

• Upvote 1