Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the process of deleting zeros faces mixed reactions

Date: Mon 08/01/2011 9:04

 Baghdad / follow-up term economic

central bank denied that there was fraud, entered the country, which led to the postponement of the project to delete the zeros of the three, adding that the process of removing the zeros facing the reactions of the parties is strong.

The central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (Agency news ): There is no validity to enter the counterfeit currency into the country led to the postponement of the deletion of zeros to the notice, and that the project still exists, but ink on paper has not been implemented so far.

Saleh added that the issue of fraud and breach of law and economic crimes list and present in all countries of the world.

He said: We faced the reaction is very strong by the other parties to achieve the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, but despite this we as an authority cash we consider a project strategically and binding to be applied in day. And between the central bank adviser to the project to delete three zeros is to re-structure of the Iraqi currency and start a new currency system, in addition to replacement of categories (250.500) JD currencies metal to facilitate a lot of things.

http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=45560

• Upvote 1

I'm glad corruption hasn't deterd Iraq from the plan. I do wish parliment would hurry the heck up and "put ink to paper" though. Sign the dang thang and be done already. Tired of being patient.

Good post blonde_minx thank you

Go Iraq, Go Rv

All these are recycyled articles basically saying the same damn thing come on CBI give us something new!!!!!!!! stop just rewording these articles. geeezz. Nothing against you Blondeminx it just gets frustrated when they publish the exact same things over and over. Thanks for the post.

Edited by easyrider

All these are recycyled articles basically saying the same damn thing come on CBI give us something new!!!!!!!! stop just rewording these articles. geeezz. Nothing against you Blondeminx it just gets frustrated when they publish the exact same things over and over. Thanks for the post.

I know what your saying but at least as Machines states, some news is better than no news, in IMO this will happen so fast when it does, we will all go to bed feeling frustrated, thinking god its the same old news yet again, then we will wake up the next morning and bang its been done overnight ;) well thats what i keep hoping for :)

• Upvote 1

It's very clear they keep referencing Turkey. RD then RV....

They do keep referencing Turkey, but maybe somewhere lost in the translation they could also mean that they will learn from how Turkey did theres and not to go the same route , just another spin on it you never know, heres hoping

Easy, it's called educating there citizens. That's why we keep seeing these articles. It's apart of the process.

Since they are from Iraqi media sources, and it is the CBI's job to provide the information to educate the citizens, I wouldn't expect too much deviation from the content.

If the CBI finds a prevailing snag, they will probably provide additional information to address it.

I think you will probably be seeing these for the next 3 to 6 months; with very little change in content.

• Upvote 1

I am so sorry to hear you are bored by the news articles from a new, burgeoning economic democracy in the Middle East. But after all, how often does this happen? This is changing the face of the ME and the world, and I know, it tires you. I would think you could put up with a little more repetition, considering the profit you will be making.

The Iraqi news is NOT written for IQD investors. Their news is written for Iraqis, and the repetitive nature of the articles is part of the educational aspect and, basically, their marketing plan for the introduction of the new currency and possibly, a new value. They have been using two currencies and two pricing systems. And now a third system is introduced? These articles are important to ensure that uneducated and poorer Iraqis know what the program is going to achieve, how it works, and what to look for, in order to avoid being cheated.

As we know, the Iraqi people had been under a corrupt, cruel, dictator's rule for 30 years, and their new democracy is just sprouting. Many, many Iraqis do not trust Maliki, nor their government, while they starve and do not have electricity. Meanwhile, 65 million is spent to upgrade a hotel. Think about it. Do you think they will trust this transition by reading 1-2 articles or hearing it on the street for a week? The reoccurring articles are for the safety of the poor and disenfranchised, and not myopic, self-absorbed Americans.

And you sit at your computer with the world at your fingertips, and you are bored? Boo hoo. Can't you at least play video games while the big boys get a job done?

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1