Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI rate vs Bank rate

nemesis760

I tried searching for a thread with this in it, i may be using the wrong key words, so sorry if this an unnecessary post

Is it possible that the rate we see on the CBI site would be different than if I were to walk into Wells Fargo or BofA or chase or a major bank? If so, can it be avoided if I am holding cash Dinar, not digital, like in a currency trading account

Any feedback would be helpful, I am new, and apologize again if this is a burnt out topic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I tried searching for a thread with this in it, i may be using the wrong key words, so sorry if this an unnecessary post

Is it possible that the rate we see on the CBI site would be different than if I were to walk into Wells Fargo or BofA or chase or a major bank? If so, can it be avoided if I am holding cash Dinar, not digital, like in a currency trading account

Any feedback would be helpful, I am new, and apologize again if this is a burnt out topic.

'nemesis760',

Good evening and welcome to DV! ****I am not an economic advisor...just a blue-collar guy*****

Well my take on this subject is that once the rate has been made public, i.e.- CBI, FOREX, and others, you will then take your physical IQD currency to a bank or dealer of your choice then sell it to them at the 'buy rate' this is the rate the banks will purchase your dinar from you. There will also be certain bank fees and other related fees to consider as well as the spread.

For more information on this subject, please refer to the VIP Section of this site and you will find plenty of information. If you have not done so, please take the time to download Adam Montana's "RV Intel Book" and "Cash- In Guide".......

Always consult with your financial planner and or advisor as well!

Please click on the link below for Adam Montana's RV Intel Book......

Hope this has helped!

Have a good night,

GG

• Upvote 2