Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie says.....

Ok-Valentine

7-31-2011  Guru OkieOilMan   LET'S SEE WHAT TONIGHT BRINGS AND WHETHER OR NOT THE DEBT CEILING VOTE IS SETTLED AND THAT WILL BE A INDICATOR OR NOT AS TO WHETHER IT HAS BEEN AN INTERVENEING FACTOR IN THE R/V HOLDUP OR NOT.  I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK THAT TONIGHT WOULD BE ANOTHER WINDOW OF OPORTUNITY AND PROBABLY THE BEST OPORTUNITY WE WOULD EVER HAVE.

Not mine just brought it over....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7-31-2011  Guru OkieOilMan   LET'S SEE WHAT TONIGHT BRINGS AND WHETHER OR NOT THE DEBT CEILING VOTE IS SETTLED AND THAT WILL BE A INDICATOR OR NOT AS TO WHETHER IT HAS BEEN AN INTERVENEING FACTOR IN THE R/V HOLDUP OR NOT.  I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK THAT TONIGHT WOULD BE ANOTHER WINDOW OF OPORTUNITY AND PROBABLY THE BEST OPORTUNITY WE WOULD EVER HAVE.

'Ok-Valentine',

Good evening!

Thanks for the post, but.........REALLY????????? :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Well......I guess one of these days Okie the Oil Man will get it right, not because of good intel.....just by virtue of his daily RV predictions........ :lol::lol::lol:

Have a good night,

GG

• Upvote 1

Lies after Lies after Lies, you guys have been wrong everytime. Why don't you just say "I don't know" i mean really, talk about wanting attention. You guys should be baned from the sites, all of your intel aint worth **** on a boar. Smh what good are you if all your intel is wrong smh. Just stop...............................................................................................

• Upvote 2

Lies after Lies after Lies, you guys have been wrong everytime. Why don't you just say "I don't know" i mean really, talk about wanting attention. You guys should be baned from the sites, all of your intel aint worth **** on a boar. Smh what good are you if all your intel is wrong smh. Just stop...............................................................................................

So Larry, tell us how you REALLY feel.... ;)

IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT OKIE HAS NO SHAME OF EMBARRASEMENT WHATSOEVER!

DURING THE MONTH OF JULY, ALONE - THERE WERE AT LEAST 9 TIMES HE FLAT-OUT STATED THE REVALUATION HAD ALREADY OCCURRED. THEN WHEN HE WAS SHOWN TO HAVE MADE-UP THAT FAIRY TALE, HE SIMPLY MADE-UP A NEW ONE FOR THE NEXT DAY AND DID IT OVER-AND-OVER-AND OVER!

HE ALWAYS HAS "TOP-LEVEL" PEOPLE (WHOM HE CONVENIENTLY NEVER IDENTIFIES) WHOM HE ALWAYS CLAIMS HAVE PROVEN HIS FAIRY TALES ARE ABSOLUTELY "RIGHT-ON" ACCURATE! BUT WHEN THE LIGHT OF DAY(AND THE REAL TRUTH) OF THE NEXT DAY ARRIVES - - - ONCE-AGAIN OL' OKIE IS ALWAYS SHOWN TO HAVE BEEN SMOKING BAD JU-JU WHILE HE "DRILLED" THRU SANDSTONE, HE TOTALLY IGNORES HIS "ABSOLUTE-POSITIVELY" LIES FROM THE VERY DAY BEFORE AND WITH NO SHAME SIMPLY STARTS HIS NEXT DIATRIBE OF UNSUBSTANTIATED AND MADE-UP GARBAGE.

SO FAR NO ONE CAN SHOW ANY OF HIS FAIRY-TALE STORIES ABOUT THE WORLD-COURT HAVING OCCURRED. THE COURT OF INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE HAS PUBLISHED ALL ITS HEARINGS AND GUESS WHAT????? NO COURT HEARINGS ON RELEASING THE IRAQI DINAR EVER WERE HEARD!

THE GUY MUST DRINK HIS OWN DRILLING MUD.

WITH APOLOGIES TO WILL ROGERS, IN OKIE OIL MAN, OKLAHOMANS HAVE THE BEST "CLOWN" MONEY CAN BUY.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow, this is definitely a real Okie post, and not Blaino pretending to be Okie....every other word is misspelled.

• Upvote 1

Tonite Brings Total Darkness. Followed By the Morning with Scattered Light.

- George Carlin B)

And reading Okie posts make me want to use every one of the seven words you can't say on television...

WITH APOLOGIES TO WILL ROGERS, IN OKIE OIL MAN, OKLAHOMANS HAVE THE BEST "CLOWN" MONEY CAN BUY.

Noooooo we here at Dinar Vets have the best clown...Go Thug! Go Thug!

• Upvote 1

Shout out to dorky Okie.........if you watch the news ever, you would realize the vote is NOT tonight!!

Rumor is, us humans use maybe 10% of our brain. Okie uses less than 1%!

Wow, this is definitely a real Okie post, and not Blaino pretending to be Okie....every other word is misspelled.

I uhgree....... I thot I wuz the onely won whoo notised all there miss spelling...... Man that annoys me when I'm reading a post and trying to take it seriously!!! I am glad you said that!!!

• Upvote 2

IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT OKIE HAS NO SHAME OF EMBARRASEMENT WHATSOEVER!

DURING THE MONTH OF JULY, ALONE - THERE WERE AT LEAST 9 TIMES HE FLAT-OUT STATED THE REVALUATION HAD ALREADY OCCURRED. THEN WHEN HE WAS SHOWN TO HAVE MADE-UP THAT FAIRY TALE, HE SIMPLY MADE-UP A NEW ONE FOR THE NEXT DAY AND DID IT OVER-AND-OVER-AND OVER!

HE ALWAYS HAS "TOP-LEVEL" PEOPLE (WHOM HE CONVENIENTLY NEVER IDENTIFIES) WHOM HE ALWAYS CLAIMS HAVE PROVEN HIS FAIRY TALES ARE ABSOLUTELY "RIGHT-ON" ACCURATE! BUT WHEN THE LIGHT OF DAY(AND THE REAL TRUTH) OF THE NEXT DAY ARRIVES - - - ONCE-AGAIN OL' OKIE IS ALWAYS SHOWN TO HAVE BEEN SMOKING BAD JU-JU WHILE HE "DRILLED" THRU SANDSTONE, HE TOTALLY IGNORES HIS "ABSOLUTE-POSITIVELY" LIES FROM THE VERY DAY BEFORE AND WITH NO SHAME SIMPLY STARTS HIS NEXT DIATRIBE OF UNSUBSTANTIATED AND MADE-UP GARBAGE.

SO FAR NO ONE CAN SHOW ANY OF HIS FAIRY-TALE STORIES ABOUT THE WORLD-COURT HAVING OCCURRED. THE COURT OF INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE HAS PUBLISHED ALL ITS HEARINGS AND GUESS WHAT????? NO COURT HEARINGS ON RELEASING THE IRAQI DINAR EVER WERE HEARD!

THE GUY MUST DRINK HIS OWN DRILLING MUD.

You got this one correct.

Then in the past Okie said he was a retired marine corp pilot.

He would not make a pimple on a pilots bottom side.

more lies and deceit,,maybe he can scan and post his DD Form 214,,just another liar he is.

The thing is....I really don't want to believe Okie is a pumper. I want him to be a good ol' boy with good contacts. I want him to be the guy we all sit next to on a tropical island, around a beautiful bonfire, hearing his amazing stories of adventure. I want that more than anything. I'm sick of putting down the disbelief and the negativity. I'm officially an Okie optimist. Because not only do I need this, we all need this. Peace to all.

• Upvote 2

Is this from Okie? - THE Okie who claimed to have graduated Summa Cum Laude ... which would imply that he had to have some semblance of how words make up sentences and therefore must be spelled properly to get ones point across?

Just Saying ....

• Upvote 2

The thing is....I really don't want to believe Okie is a pumper. I want him to be a good ol' boy with good contacts. I want him to be the guy we all sit next to on a tropical island, around a beautiful bonfire, hearing his amazing stories of adventure. I want that more than anything. I'm sick of putting down the disbelief and the negativity. I'm officially an Okie optimist. Because not only do I need this, we all need this. Peace to all.

+1 for the positive thinking horns. While I, too, have a hard time believing Okie is malicious, I see him more as the crazy uncle that everyone rolls their eyes at whenever he opens his mouth.

• Upvote 1

Is this from Okie? - THE Okie who claimed to have graduated Summa Cum Laude ... which would imply that he had to have some semblance of how words make up sentences and therefore must be spelled properly to get ones point across?

Just Saying ....

More like Summa Cum Loaded...

This is the full post from yet another site..

8:02 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] LET’S SEE WHAT TONIGHT BRINGS AND WHETHER OR NOT THE DEBT CEILING VOTE IS SETTLED AND THAT WILL BE A INDICATOR OR NOT AS TO WHETHER IT HAS BEEN AN INTERVENEING FACTOR IN THE R/V HOLDUP OR NOT. IF THEY CAN COME TO SOME AGREEMENT THAT MAY BE THE TRIGGER THIS GUN HAS NOT HAD UP UNTIL NOW TO BE PULLED–WE SHALL SEE–I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK THAT TONIGHT WOULD BE ANOTHER WINDOW OF OPORTUNITY AND PROBABLY THE BEST OPORTUNITY WE WOULD EVER HAVE. ONLY TIME WILL TELL. I HAVE BEEN TOLD NUMEROUS TIMES ABOUT WHAT A PRIME EXAMPLE CERTAIN DAYS WERE AND THEY NEVER CAME TO FRUITION BUT THIS TIME THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE AIR THAT IS DIFFERENT—-KINDA LIKE SENSEING A STORM WHEN THE CLOUDS GATHER—MAYBE IT’S ALL THE PRAYERS BECOMING TO COME TOGETHER TO BRING THIS EVENT TO FRUITION. WE SHALL SEE

Okie might very well have graduated top of his class... There are a lot of uncertain parts, such as how big his graduating class is!:D

I had to witness first hand at one of the California universities, students taking math and science courses, that had to take English 57 over and over again..google ENL 57 UCDAVIS and you will see it is "elementary writing skills." That speaks volumes about our level of education presently and what really matters entering into a 4 year university(test scores, a well-edited essay, and of course funding).

I neither believe or disbelieve OKIE's chats and posts. We should always read and make a choice to believe or not believe what is being represented.

If anything, LAUGH!!!:D:D:D That is always great for our SOUL,,

peace

-lionfish

COME ON RV!!

+1 for the positive thinking horns. While I, too, have a hard time believing Okie is malicious, I see him more as the crazy uncle that everyone rolls their eyes at whenever he opens his mouth.

You know they thought Thomas Edison and Ben Franklin were crazy. I'm sure Leonardo Davinci wasn't considered to be the most sane person. I know Okie never invented the helicopter but damn it....I'm sick of putting down the hate. Love is all we got to save this world. It might sound cheezy or lame but screw it. We need to wake up. This dinar thing is a drop in the bucket. We need to know that money is the root of all evil. I see this as an opportunity for people to rise up against the people that don't worry about money. They worry about losing control. They worry about losing their power. That's the dinar thing. It's an opportunity for us to get just a little power back. Okie seems like a good guy and doesn't seem like a guy that needs money. That's why I respect him. Although, he might be a little overly optimistic and likes to predict. I think he has good intentions. Let's just hope. Politicians won't give us that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1