Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Debt crisis averted

webup

Reading news this has been resolved with an agreement between both parties?

US President Barack Obama says a deal has been done to raise the US debt ceiling, warding off a potential global financial disaster.

Obama and Republican congressional leaders reached historic agreement on a compromise to permit vital US borrowing by the Treasury in exchange for more than $2 trillion in long-term spending cuts.

Officials said Republican Speaker John Boehner telephoned Obama at mid-evening to say the agreement had been struck.

No votes were expected in either house of Congress until tomorrow at the earliest, to give rank and file lawmakers to review the package.

"This process has been messy, it's taken us far too long." said Obama.

"Ultimately the leaders of both parties have found their way to compromise, and I want to thank them for that."

2nvqtr7.jpg

Edited by webup
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry, but none of this makes any since. Why would the debt ceiling have any thing to do with the rv? If the exchange rate is as the as the guru's claim and taxes are collected on this investment, why would there be any reason to increase the debt limit? Just rv, collect the taxes and pay off the debt.

• Upvote 1

Someone bet a billion dollars it would not happen! hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

No, that isn't what they bet on. The bet a billion that the US will lose its AAA credit rating. This can still happen and if this debt deal only allows for $2 trillion in cuts then this may very well happen because it was said to avoid the loss of a AAA credit rating the cuts would have to be at least $4 trillion. So we shall see what comes of this soon.

I'm sorry, but none of this makes any since. Why would the debt ceiling have any thing to do with the rv? If the exchange rate is as the as the guru's claim and taxes are collected on this investment, why would there be any reason to increase the debt limit? Just rv, collect the taxes and pay off the debt.

Because we are dealing with theiving criminals here. They have no intention of using their trillions in dinar towards paying any debt. And any taxes collected are never used to pay anything other than the interest owed on the growing debt they already have.

No, that isn't what they bet on. The bet a billion that the US will lose its AAA credit rating. This can still happen and if this debt deal only allows for $2 trillion in cuts then this may very well happen because it was said to avoid the loss of a AAA credit rating the cuts would have to be at least $4 trillion. So we shall see what comes of this soon.

Because we are dealing with theiving criminals here. They have no intention of using their trillions in dinar towards paying any debt. And any taxes collected are never used to pay anything other than the interest owed on the growing debt they already have.

That still does not answer my question. I know we are dealing with thieves. After all, most of them are lawyers. I just do not believe that the debt ceiling has any thing to do with the rv.

Everything has to do with everything. We simply can't see all the connections. Like gravity. You can't see it. But it does exist.

The problem with the debt ceiling is the cash position of the US. They need to pay bills. In the next weeks.

The RV will not necessarely bring the right amount of cash to the Treasury in time. There will be a process before the $$ hit the bank account.

I know exactly what you are saying I am so confused!