Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why it could RV any day

Doctor Smith

'Doctor Smith',

Good morning!

Although we certainly appreciate the link to the information; however, can you please provide a brief summary of the critical points of the teleconference?

Thanks and appreciate your efforts........ :D

GG

+1 to you when the summary is posted!

• Upvote 2

'Doctor Smith',

Good morning!

Although we certainly appreciate the link to the information; however, can you please provide a brief summary of the critical points of the teleconference?

GG

Good Morning GG!

• Upvote 2

'Doctor Smith',

Good morning!

GG

Everything that has to be done is done. Nuff said! I don't really care about +'s Nuff said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I get so sick of the every day, next day RV happening quotes. Where are the facts and Good News?

They aren't saying it will happen tomorrow. Actually this doesn't belong in the rumors section as they give the documentation information. You can find the documents yourself and research it all you would like.

DONT CLICK THAT!

I barely hit Alt+F4 in time to close my browser :(

Cisole,

Thanks for the "heads up" on that link. I didn't click the link so I don't know what was there. However, if it was inappropriate or rude, I would agree with DinarC and that person needs to be ban.

• Upvote 1

I listened to the 1st two hours of the call and thought it was great. Very professional, level, and provided information that answered all of the yes/no questions that have popped up this week. I also appreciate the fact that that they didn't get caught up in All Of The Drama that is going on right now. Jeeesh! I recommend listening during your early morning or late afternoon workout. What else do you have to do???

Dctr Smith Thanks for the post and I look forward to future calls by another site.

Namaste!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Any day, but not any day soon. That's the real of it.

You know, at least you are consistent. Always negative. Do you have anything of value to add to the conversation?

It really is getting bad.. I'd rather listen to small bites of news then large amounts of bull..

Then you did not listen correctly.

• Downvote 2