Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I will NOT

Alex38

[bluwolf] listen people watch wacovia these next few days

[bluwolf] thats a hint

[Agent 007] and they bought a foreign currency exchange company out of the UK I think

[bluwolf] correct

[bluwolf] I told you yesterday to watch out on banks,ok so now i tell you to just watch out for wachovia,whats so hard to understand,plain and simple folks

[bluwolf] we are tier 3 and we are just waiting to cashin

Ugh.... hhahahahaha... Wachovia is WELLS FARGO now... Ya big dummy! :angry: And I have always considered myself a "Tier 1" type of person... Ya big hocus pocus flim flammer!!! :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

[bluwolf] listen people watch wacovia these next few days

[bluwolf] thats a hint

[Agent 007] and they bought a foreign currency exchange company out of the UK I think

[bluwolf] correct

[bluwolf] I told you yesterday to watch out on banks,ok so now i tell you to just watch out for wachovia,whats so hard to understand,plain and simple folks

Ugh.... hhahahahaha... Wachovia is WELLS FARGO now... Ya big dummy! :angry: And I have always considered myself a "Tier 1" type of person... Ya big hocus pocus flim flammer!!! :P

I was expecting to see a picture of your poop!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Tiers??? LOLOLOL /only tears I see are on my keyboard...if they paid in tiers, what is to stop who got paid buying biilions of more dinar...just more crap started by the Gurus, when it RVs, it will RV for everyone

Correct! :D

hehehehe... years of being in television comedy... it's about all you can have - a sense of humor B)

Uhhhh... I got negatives for my career? Thanks.... :blink:

• Upvote 1

End Quote

Is he implying by that that "Tiers" 1 & 2 already happened?

Of course!!! What... you didn't get the memo??? blink.gifWhere is Adam? He must be sleeping on the job again! rolleyes.gif He only seems interested in the facts now a days!wink.gif....tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Alex... got ya +1 for your work background and for the humor in your post! Keep it up dude! tongue.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Tiers of a clown

Effective as of 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on December 31, 2008, "Wells Fargo & Company" replaces "Wachovia Corporation" where it appears on Wachovia websites in legal notices and disclosures, unless the context otherwise requires.

AT least it was only 2½ years ago. Guess bluwolf has been in a cave since then - welcome back to the real f**ked up world.

Edited by Jack Dinauer
  • Upvote 1

End Quote

Is he implying by that that "Tiers" 1 & 2 already happened?

Yes, these guys said our blessing is coming. The gurus said 7-8 months ago jordan then kuwait cashed out.

• Upvote 1