Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The abolition of the removal of three zeros from the currency

DRV1804

I'm going to guess you are a lot newer to this than I am and many others are...I assure you I have been where you are too....If you only want to hear go rv....there are great sites for that....but you might try to see for yourself what the possibilities are.

Yes, I have been invested for awhile, but it sounds like not as long as you. I don't want to hear just go RV, but on the other hand why would you go to a site when you think all you hear is Go RV and you believe it is a no GO. I think we all are aware of the possibilities of both sides of the coin. My question was really about being curious as to the vast amount of time that seems to be spent against this investment when it could be spent finding an investment that you think will be profitable?

Oh and your reference to finding a site that is only GO RV, well I was a cheerleader so I could be screaming GO RV, but I am being logical about this investment so I will quietly whisper....go rv! :lol::lol::lol:

Best of luck to you in your path!

• Upvote 2

'Lotsofdreams',

Good evening!

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent post!

Thank you,

GG

p.s.- if I could raise you +100 bumps, I would!!!!!! :D:D

Thanks GG....hoping we are both sitting on a "golden egg"....so to speak. Time will tell, but I believe there is money to be made or I would not be here! B)

Edited by Lotsofdreams
  • Upvote 1

Respectfully I will ask this, where is your proof of that?

It will tell you what they are holding in gold, sdr's and foriegn currency which is whats used to back the value of the dinar.....it will also tell you how much currency is outside the banks (physical circulation) and the M1 and M2 numbers.....they update it almost every month....very informative......

Right now they have just enough in reserves to back the entire M2 money supply (59 or so trillion dinar) at a rate of 1170......

Oh and your reference to finding a site that is only GO RV, well I was a cheerleader so I could be screaming GO RV, but I am being logical about this investment so I will quietly whisper....go rv! :lol::lol::lol:

Best of luck to you in your path!

plus to you

best of luck , Steve

Hey Keep, thanks for all I have learned from you. Keep at it and lets hope we make a little coin on this deal. Maybe I will chime in sometime in the future but for now its check and see status for me.

No problem bro......I sure hope that we are wrong about what it seems they will do.....would def like a higher return and quicker return then having to exchange and reinvest but if thats what it takes to make some good cash then I guess ill have to do it!!

Thanks GG....hoping we are both sitting on a "golden egg"....so to speak. Time will tell, but I believe there is money to be made or I would not be here! B)

'Lotsofdreams',

Good evening again..........!!!!

FINALLY, someone has figured out the reason for the choosing of my site-name of 'Goldengoose".....Yes, I am sitting on a pile of IQD which is my "Golden-egg!"

Kudos to you all day long!!!!!!!

GG

+1 again....!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

It will tell you what they are holding in gold, sdr's and foriegn currency which is whats used to back the value of the dinar.....it will also tell you how much currency is outside the banks (physical circulation) and the M1 and M2 numbers.....they update it almost every month....very informative......

Right now they have just enough in reserves to back the entire M2 money supply (59 or so trillion dinar) at a rate of 1170......

keep, I respect your opinion, I think you know that. Considering about 99% of what comes out of Iraq is BS, how you can put so much faith in the numbers that they put out? I'm not buying the fiscal transparency either.

keep, I respect your opinion, I think you know that. Considering about 99% of what comes out of Iraq is BS, how you can put so much faith in the numbers that they put out? I'm not buying the fiscal transparency either.

Its part of the CBI banking laws right now.....the audits and the transparency.....the transparency has been part of the sanctions placed on them....how else do you think we are able to pull up the annual audits on the CBI and its banks?? I guarantee you wont find this detailed information on many other countries.....they are VERY forthcoming with their information and the audits.....

Read articles 41 and 45.....should answer the questions for me! I dont want any of it to be true just as much as you my dude......but its pretty compelling information.....hold on....gotta make some room real quick....

Once gain ,.. they are going to RV the dinar, Not the dollar, by doing so they will not have to buy dollars back! That whole thought process is idiotic, they dont want usd back!!! They want outstanding dinar back. So therefore ,POST RV the treasury will supply the exchange rate And oil prices will be decreased fairly reasonably, paid in dinar

Once gain ,.. they are going to RV the dinar, Not the dollar, by doing so they will not have to buy dollars back! That whole thought process is idiotic, they dont want usd back!!! They want outstanding dinar back. So therefore ,POST RV the treasury will supply the exchange rate And oil prices will be decreased fairly reasonably, paid in dinar

What Im speaking of has nothing to do with cash in or exchanging any currency for another........your putting the cart before the horse buddy!!! LOL

Im talking about the backing of the currency and its value.....forget about cash in or exchanging anything.....they are using gold, sdr's, and foreign currency (mostly USD) to back the value of the dinar......take the 50 billion (USD worth) in reserves, and multiply that by 1170, and you come out pretty darn close to exactly the amount of M2 which is the total money supply......right now they are backing the dinar 100% with whats in the reserves......and in order for the value to go higher, one of two things needs to happen or both.....the reserves needs to drastically go up, and or the money supply needs to drastically be reduced......

Well how do you know the reserves haven't drastically went up in the last 7 months since the last audit?? Al lot of deals have bennifit done and a lot of debt forgiven.. Oh and haven't they been selling dollars for dinars? A lot can happen in 7 months and a lot has..

What Im speaking of has nothing to do with cash in or exchanging any currency for another........your putting the cart before the horse buddy!!! LOL

Im talking about the backing of the currency and its value.....forget about cash in or exchanging anything.....they are using gold, sdr's, and foreign currency (mostly USD) to back the value of the dinar......take the 50 billion (USD worth) in reserves, and multiply that by 1170, and you come out pretty darn close to exactly the amount of M2 which is the total money supply......right now they are backing the dinar 100% with whats in the reserves......and in order for the value to go higher, one of two things needs to happen or both.....the reserves needs to drastically go up, and or the money supply needs to drastically be reduced......

All you said is in black and white KEEP but we live in a technicolor world, we've got our 3D and all that and things we never sawr.

I Agree with you when we speak of the transparency we see (HOWEVER) heh heh ,In terms of this investment , why should we even trust the CBI spreadsheets Dude IMHO this is a leap of faith! luv ya

Someone help me out with something. I've read a few times about the idea of loppin in country currency, but not out of country currency. How could this happen? What does the physical location of the currency have to do with it's value? What would prevent an Iraqi from going to a neighboring country to turn in their currency for a huge windfall?

• Upvote 1

Someone help me out with something. I've read a few times about the idea of loppin in country currency, but not out of country currency. How could this happen? What does the physical location of the currency have to do with it's value? What would prevent an Iraqi from going to a neighboring country to turn in their currency for a huge windfall?

Border patrol, ... yours was a very good question relating to the subject of security Ministries +1 for you :D

And I feel that's reasonable for a country like iraq who is 3 times richer than US. now this looks more logical.

Iraq GDP maybe $65B USD, US GDP $14T USD. 3 times richer? how about 215 times poorer. By GDP per capita its not as bad, then Iraq is only 12 times poorer (only 34M people).

Iraq GDP maybe $65B USD, US GDP $14T USD. 3 times richer? how about 215 times poorer. By GDP per capita its not as bad, then Iraq is only 12 times poorer (only 34M people).

Crap for christ sake J they got a major penalty .... 20 years in the hole ya know?

Nothing. Iraq has very porous borders. No way can you have a different rate for the same currency inside and outside the country.

Iraq will do what is best for Iraq. Does anyone (well other than estephan I guess) think the Government would last a day after they announce a new exchange policy to make foreigners rich by sending Iraq's oil wealth out of the country but this deal is not open to Iraqi's. Yea that will be sooooo popular!

Nothing. Iraq has very porous borders. No way can you have a different rate for the same currency inside and outside the country.

Iraq will do what is best for Iraq. Does anyone (well other than estephan I guess) think the Government would last a day after they announce a new exchange policy to make foreigners rich by sending Iraq's oil wealth out of the country but this deal is not open to Iraqi's. Yea that will be sooooo popular!

There you went again J HA the only way i see too "send Iraq's oil wealth" is to sell it :o

• Upvote 1

There you went again J HA the only way i see too "send Iraq's oil wealth" is to sell it :o

No. Selling oil brings wealth INTO the country. An RV at the silly level of $1 would send it, and far more, back out in exchange for dinars held outside the country.