Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The abolition of the removal of three zeros from the currency

DRV1804

Countries who want to RD (like Venezuela who did exactly the same thing). Its not that expensive (only maybe $100M - $200M USD), where as an RV to even $0.10 USD will require 100s of Billions of USD to be spent to exchange at least a few Trillion dinars that come in for exchange, and they haven't got it.

Your forgetting that their RV raises the value of the Dinar not the Dollar , as you said 59t? , right ? Now they got the money 1 to 1= 59 trillion dollar value ...... outstanding Dinar (us) is insignificant B)

Your forgetting that their RV raises the value of the Dinar not the Dollar , as you said 59t? , right ? Now they got the money 1 to 1= 59 trillion dollar value ...... outstanding Dinar (us) is insignificant B)

What you just said is that Iraqs money supply would become worth 59 trillion USD overnight.

What you just said is that Iraqs money supply would become worth 59 trillion USD overnight.

Where have you been ? This whole site is about the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar! :blink: But the 59 number isnt mine I thought it was 30 B)

Edited by estephan

Where have you been ? This whole site is about the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar! :blink:

Yes I realize that and with 30 trillion outside banks and 29 trillion electronic an overnight RV to 1 would make the Iraqi dinar money supply worth 59 trillion USD overnight which is what you are saying. You do understand that this is the equivalent of all the money in circulation on the planet. So what you are saying is that Iraq is going to double overnight out of thin air the amount of money on earth. Haahahah.... Yeah ok. I think you need to rethink what is going on.

Yes I realize that and with 30 trillion outside banks and 29 trillion electronic an overnight RV to 1 would make the Iraqi dinar money supply worth 59 trillion USD overnight which is what you are saying. You do understand that this is the equivalent of all the money in circulation on the planet. So what you are saying is that Iraq is going to double overnight out of thin air the amount of money on earth. Haahahah.... Yeah ok. I think you need to rethink what is going on.

Im glad to see you have grasp of this situation and understand the gravity , what you lack is knowledge of the fact that every action begets a reaction and if you add it up, 59T would be breaking even in Iraq.

So please don't be astounded by these numbers, all in all the price was paid :( And we end up with a decent windfall. Only because we beleived.

• Upvote 2

ignorance is bliss.. The figure of 29 trillion is not exactly which is circulated outside of iraq (In US or anywhere). The 1000 dinar will become 1 dinar. But when u bring those dinars outside country hardly 1% of the world has bought them. So, what you're saying is wrong, they need not convert 29T$ to 59T$, cos it's not required.

The iraqi govt has got most of them back, and they're trying to get the left over back to their country.. Laws have tightened up so that the Currency does'nt leave iraq. What does all these mean?

There are hardly 1% of the world who knows abt iraqi dinar and that's what it is, a few lucky ones will make money because they vested in a country that's been war torn for several years now, almost 2 decades. And I feel that's reasonable for a country like iraq who is 3 times richer than US. now this looks more logical.

Michel! :-)

• Upvote 6

ignorance is bliss.. The figure of 29 trillion is not exactly which is circulated outside of iraq (In US or anywhere). The 1000 dinar will become 1 dinar. But when u bring those dinars outside country hardly 1% of the world has bought them. So, what you're saying is wrong, they need not convert 29T$ to 59T$, cos it's not required.

The iraqi govt has got most of them back, and they're trying to get the left over back to their country.. Laws have tightened up so that the Currency does'nt leave iraq. What does all these mean?

There are hardly 1% of the world who knows abt iraqi dinar and that's what it is, a few lucky ones will make money because they vested in a country that's been war torn for several years now, almost 2 decades. And I feel that's reasonable for a country like iraq who is 3 times richer than US. now this looks more logical.

Meee Likey thanks Michel! Im holding the fort Warding off the lopperS THE CALVAREY HAS ARRIVED!!!! LOL!!

• Upvote 2

Im glad to see you have grasp of this situation and understand the gravity , what you lack is knowledge of the fact that every action begets a reaction and if you add it up, 59T would be breaking even in Iraq.

So please don't be astounded by these numbers, all in all the price was paid :( And we end up with a decent windfall. Only because we beleived.

Whatever

'michelneedsRV',

Good evening!

Excellent post and I am inclined to agree with your opinion!

Thank you,

GG

+1 for you!!!! :D

• Upvote 2

I have no idea if what you say is true but it makes sense to me! After all of these sobering posts tonight I want this to be the last one I read so I'm shutting down now and going to bed. :D

Go RV!!

Edited by Sun Devil
  • Upvote 1

That is about the only answer they are going to understand!...30 trillion is cash...51 trillion is M1... total cash and electronic....59 trillion is M2

I am not trying to be disrespectful or cute, but why do you guys stick around this site if you really don't think money can be made or paid. If you researched and learned this was a bad investment why do you not find something else to try to invest in that will make money. So much of your time and energy seems to be put into proving this won't .It would just seem logical to try to put that time and energy into something you all actually think would work?

Again....I really am curious...not trying to be rude. I think some of your points made many of us think, but I still think I am going to make money and you all sound like you don't....obviously.

This is a rollercoaster for us all and praying that we all ride peace in our own ride! :)

Edited by Lotsofdreams
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not trying to be disrespectful or cute, but why do you guys stick around this site if you really don't think money can be made or paid. If you researched and learned this was a bad investment why do you not find something else to try to invest in that will make money. So much of your time and energy seems to be put into proving this won't .It would just seem logical to try to put that time and energy into something you all actually think would work?

Again....I really am curious...not trying to be rude. I think some of your points made many of us think, but I still think I am going to make money and you all sound like you don't....obviously.

This is a rollercoaster for us all and praying that we all ride peace in our own ride! :)

I thought JMW was disagreeing with Dinark J might have to clarify

How so? They don't even have enough assets or foriegn reserves to back even the 25 trillion reported being outside of banks at a 1 to 1 ratio.....let alone the entire money supply....

Respectfully I will ask this, where is your proof of that?

That is about the only answer they are going to understand!...30 trillion is cash...51 trillion is M1... total cash and electronic....59 trillion is M2

Im starting to get a headache again from banging my head against the wall. Maybe a little time away is what is needed for me as well. Im sure the Go RVers will be happy about it and can then continue to believe that every RD article means imminet RV. Hahaha. Stay solid my friend. I'll probably keep observing but trying to talk sense into senseless people has become redundant. Later.

How so? They don't even have enough assets or foriegn reserves to back even the 25 trillion reported being outside of banks at a 1 to 1 ratio.....let alone the entire money supply....

KEEP there is no way 25T outside ,....If there is its your fault LOL!!!

• Upvote 1

'Lotsofdreams',

Good evening!

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent post!

Thank you,

GG

p.s.- if I could raise you +100 bumps, I would!!!!!! :D:D

• Upvote 2

I'm going to guess you are a lot newer to this than I am and many others are...I assure you I have been where you are too....If you only want to hear go rv....there are great sites for that....but you might try to see for yourself what the possibilities are.

Hey Keep, thanks for all I have learned from you. Keep at it and lets hope we make a little coin on this deal. Maybe I will chime in sometime in the future but for now its check and see status for me.

Stick around, but beware. There are a few "one trick ponies" here that are like broken records when it comes to the "RD". It won't take you long to figure out who they are :lol:.

Hey Keep, thanks for all I have learned from you. Keep at it and lets hope we make a little coin on this deal. Maybe I will chime in sometime in the future but for now its check and see status for me.

Why don't you two get a room already! :lol:

• Upvote 4