Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The abolition of the removal of three zeros from the currency

DRV1804

Does not say that. It say the addition of 1 dinar.;)

I think this says that you can pay an old 1000 note or a new 1 note, for the same item

"

a customer can give the seller the present paper the category of 1,000 dinars, as well as currency can give him a new category of one dinar ".

Well, the picture included in the article is an OLD Sadaam note from the 90s. (which is why they won't show the front)

Since that part is "misleading" who knows how reliable the rest of the article is.

Look at the picture of the 1994-95 $100 and you will see it is EXACTLY the same as the one in this article.

• Upvote 14

Well, the picture included in the article is an OLD Sadaam note from the 90s. (which is why they won't show the front)

Since that part is "misleading" who knows how reliable the rest of the article is.

Look at the picture of the 1994-95 $100 and you will see it is EXACTLY the same as the one in this article.

Yep..!

http://colnect.com/en/banknotes/banknote/25210-100_Dinars-1994-95_Issue-Iraq

• Upvote 1

Good catch GP, I was going to say the same thing, you know I have to say that I do not understand why some people post the kind of stuff.

Geeze

You know, I don't want to see a lop. .. that being said if no lop I make more than I ever dreamed of seeing. If they lop I wil still be blessed with a small profit and my invested $ back. Then I will move forward and jump off this damn train...

• Upvote 1

SO HERE'S MY FIRST REACTION ON YOUR POST. SINCE THEY POSTED A OLD NOTE, THEN THEY ARE REALLY TRYING TO GET INVESTORS TO BELIEVE THE WORST SIDE OF THINGS. WHEN IN TRUTH IT WILL BE THE OPPOSITE.

• Upvote 2

you are right!

http://www.islamicbanknotes.com/Notes/Iraq/IQ-17-100a.htm

we hope this article is just bad smoke.

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

1 to 1 or more---- we will win!! They've said it 1,000,000,000,000 times!!! They need to bring their currency to meet ours... at least. LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Unfortunately Alex the 1,000,000,000,000 times they said they will come to 1 to 1 they said RD. Not trying to burst your bubble but it is what it is.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Think about it a second. They wouldn't put out 70 articles explaining a RV. These are redenomination education sessions. Unfortunately, because we have to translate from Arabic to english, some things sometimes sound good. Reality is, they continue to refer to the deletion of three zeroes as a lop.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Good afternoon All,

The purported photo of the "100 Dinar" is a Saddam era bank note; has nothing to do with the current IDQ at hand and this venture. Now, please keep in mind that the propaganda articles and or interviews relating to the IQD will be very extensive during this time, since we have witnessed all of the GOOD news we have observed in the last several weeks. They cannot afford to let the proverbial "Cat of of the Bag!"

Everyone needs to keep a postivie attitude and do not be to quick to fall victim to the naysayers.

Remember, Iraq must have a valuable currency to conduct business with the world market and "lopping" the zeros off of the currency will not bring value to the currency of the country, rather they will "remove" the 000's out of circulation, therefore will allow the smaller denoms and the larger denoms to coexist until all of the larger denoms have been taken off the street.

Of course this my Honest Opinion!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 6

Easy, Easy what he means buy " they can use the same Thousand for a One Dinar" The author has ommited the fact that he would be owed back 999.00 Dinar. Stop and think about this a minute. If they were to LOP and go backwards how many trucks would it take to get to the market and pay for groceries??? The cost of the goods wont LOP so you cant possible come to the conclusion that some how the currency is going to be worth less can you. ? I am an Iraq nation citizen I have been working for 3 months and I have managed to put away 15,000. 00 Dinar, when I got up in the morning it was worth only 15.00 Dinar. Not likely folks. The language barrier and the time of this article are suspect at best. The newshound is a know source for BS. I checked the link but cant convert it. Dont Panic. and What about the NOTHING MEANINGFUL DURING RAMADA. I think Adam is right as rain. Look out for our Sunday dose of Zionist propoganda, seems like I could start a calender from our history of Sunday bad news............

Quietlearner

• Upvote 6

I'll say this: the lopsters at least are of strong constitution and stick to their position. Most of you RV hopefuls are so wishy-washy. All it takes is one article like this and people are ready to jump out the window. Suck it up.

Come on now, you know nobody wants a Lop, not even the lopsters, and an RV hopeful is just that, someone hoping for an RV but most of us understand a Lop is not totally out of the question. GL to you and us all!! Go RV!!

• Upvote 3

Yep - they've have always stated re-denomination and no value change... We're banking on an RV as well as the RD. It will not make much sense to re-denominate to smaller bills with the same value… would be awfully difficult to spend those smaller bills. And those guys have stated their currency will be amongst the strongest!

But the confusing thing about this article is the picture of the old Sadam dinar.

Somethings fishy with the story!

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 1