Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE: Saturday Nite Chat

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Broom Closet Of The BIS In Switzerland.

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM JUST GOING TO BE ON HERE FOR A FEW MINUTES. I HAD MY FRIEND GHOST POSTING A LITTLE FOR ME TODAY AND HOPE HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING I AM NOT MAN ENOUGH TO DELIVER---HEH HEH---I READ A FEW POSTS FROM xxxxxxxxxxx AND SAW WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING AND IT IS HILARIOUS SOME OF THE SCENARIOS THAT PEOPLE THAT SEEMINGLY HAVE BRIGHT MINDS CAN CONCEIVE. SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF FOLKS ARE OFF THEIR MEDS TODAY OR THEY HAVE BEEN WITH ME IN WESTERN OKLAHOMA ON THE RIG AND SUFFERED HEAT STROKE. LISTEN GUYS---YOU POUND EVERYONE TO DEATH FOR NEWS AND THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT BUT PLEASE START PRACTICING JUST PLAIN OLE COMMON COURTEOUSY TO THOSE WHO ONLY WANT TO HELP YOU.---NOW THE INTEL----THERE ARE VERY LITTLE BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND JUST WAITING ON THE NUMBERS TO DROP IN THE COMPUTERS TO BE FURNISHED BY THE B.I.S. TO THE CENTRAL BANKS AROUND THE WORLD. THEIR ARE MANY COUNTRIES THAT HAS REPRESENTITIVES IN WASHINGTON TRYING TO EXPEDITE THE R/V FOR THEIR OWN RESPECTED COUNTRIES. AS FAR AS THE DEBT CEILING DEBATE GOING ON IS CONCERNED--LET ME SPELL OUT A LITTLE SCENARIO THAT I HAVE OBSERVED TODAY. 1 OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS IS IN A WELL PLACED GOVERMENT POSITION AND I TALKED WITH HIM TODAY AND HE TOLD ME HE HAD RECEIVED A PERSONAL INVITATION TO OBAMA'S 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IN CHICAGO WEDNESDAY. NOW LOGIC DICTATES THAT IF THE BUDGET CEILING WAS STILL IN PLAY THAT HE WOULD FOREGO A PARTY AND STAY IN WASHINGTON WOULDN'T IT?? ITS FUNNY HOW LITTLE THINGS CAN HAVE SUCH IMPORTANT INFLUENCE ON SOME OF THE PLAYERS ON THE WORLD STAGE. BY THE WAY---I WASN'T INVITED---OH MY--SO DISAPOINTED-----NOT!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT EVERYTHING WAS DONE AND TOMMOROW NIGHT IS OUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY NOW WHAT MORE IS TO SAY---ALL THE INTRICATE DETAILS ARE NONE OF OUR BUSINESS ANYWAY

[pennoch2000] [JudyBella] Okie: Are you still getting the "higher rate" pegged to the GBP that you heard last week?

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM KINDA HARD HEADED---I'M STICKING WITH THE RATE FURNISHED ME MONTHS AGO AND HOPE TO BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

[NC227B] pennoch2000 OKIE,YOU dropped a sneeky pass there...B.I.S...INVOLVED..? are we being attached to something else ?

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE BIS MAKES SURE THE PLAYING FIELD IS LEVEL REGARDING INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND IS THE GUARANTAR OF SUCH TRANSACTIONS SO YES---I GUESS THEIR PRETTY INFLUENTIAL

[asells] [pdm] I've been mulling over the marathon negotiations where taxes were being discussed. It seems to me that this will likely get put into the Debt Ceiling bill when it gets rushed through at the last second. Have you heard anything about the tax rate?

[OKIE OIL MAN] I WILL NOT ADDRESS TAXES---PROSPERITY PACKAGES OR GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS--ALL TO CONTENTIOUS SUBJECTS

[sweetQueen] 7:53 PM [Garlando] Okie; can you confirm or comment on a rumored meeting that Maliki is suppose to have had with Obama today? thanks...

[OKIE OIL MAN] AS FAR AS I KNOW MALIKI WAS HERE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY AND YESTERDAY BUT TODAY I HAVEN'T HEARD IF HE IS STILL HERE OR NOT

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT LOOKS LIKE BGG DONE A FANTASTIC JOB ANSWERING QUESTIONS AND IF HE DID-----HE IS HIRED-----AT ANY PRICE

[pennoch2000] [pcbguy] ask Okie what he thinks of Blaino's new September date????

[OKIE OIL MAN] I DO NOT HAVE AN OPINION OF ANY BLAINO STATEMENTS

[pennoch2000] [jazzmama] OKIE - the old fashione black NIBS Licorice helps curb the craving for cigarettes. May help.

[OKIE OIL MAN] HATE LICORICE----YUCKO

[pennoch2000] [asz] Okie I was on the USS Forrestal CVA59

[bGG] OKIE OIL MAN - Aww it was just fine OKIE. We're all good!!

[bGG] I enjoyed the heck out of your peeps!!

[kitkat] This is off topic but can you share about your dogs - we know you love them so much.

[OKIE OIL MAN] HEY SUCKER----COME BACK FOR MORE-------HEH HEH HEH

[asells] [66mustang.d] Okie do you still recommend ust for cashing in

[dinarmama7] SEND QUESTIONS TO THE MODS AND THEY WILL ASK THEM FOR YOUL.... THAT WAY OKIE CAN ANSWER AS MANY AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE SIT ON HANDS AND LET OKIE SPEAK! If not you will be kicked per Admin. We will show OKIE respect! NO Tax Questions!

[bGG] Nope - just sayin' hello to my friend.

[pennoch2000] [1970LS6] Please ask Okie what is thinks is the outside date that I can look forward to purchasing my red ryder bb gun?

[OKIE OIL MAN] KITKAT-THEY ALL HAVE ME TRAINED TO DO WHAT THEY WANT ME TO DO FOR THEM---THEY READ THE TRAINING MANUAL BEFORE I DID I GUESS

[dinarmama7] SEND QUESTIONS TO THE MODS AND THEY WILL ASK THEM FOR YOUL.... THAT WAY OKIEAND BGG CAN ANSWER AS MANY AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE SIT ON HANDS AND LET OKIE AND BGG SPEAK! If not you will be kicked per Admin. We will show OKIE AND BGG respect! NO Tax Questions!

[OKIE OIL MAN] PENNOCH2000--I WILL LOAN YOU THE MONEY SHORTLY FOR THE GUN

[pennoch2000] [mack357] { NO Question}Much respect to you OKIE OIL MAN{ We that have been there on the ground which once was GODS Country thank you very much for all the hard work and intel.} It will come!!! I've seen that country with my own eyes and it can only go up...

[OKIE OIL MAN] KITKAT--PEDIGREE CANNED AND DRY COOKS FOR THEM

[pennoch2000] [1970LS6] Please ask Okie what is thinks is the outside date that I can look forward to purchasing my red ryder bb gun?

[OKIE OIL MAN] PENNOCH2000--I WILL LOAN YOU THE MONEY SHORTLY FOR THE GUN

[pennoch2000] [mack357] { NO Question}Much respect to you OKIE OIL MAN{ We that have been there on the ground which once was GODS Country thank you very much for all the hard work and intel.} It will come!!! I've seen that country with my own eyes and it can only go up...

[pennoch2000] [Finnigan] OKIE, I was born in Oklahoma. Do you think that's where I get my good looks and charm?

[OKIE OIL MAN] PENNOCH2000----BEATS ME---WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?

[pennoch2000] OKIE OIL MAN NOT ME....FINNIGAN....LOL

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT COMPLAINING BUT I SURE AM GLAD RICH QUEEN AND BGG AMOUNG OTHERS ARE ON THIS SITE NOW TO HELP ME WITH THE INTEL GATHERING AND DISPENSING. IT WAS A FULL TIME JOB JUST KEEPING CURRENT TILL LAST WEEK WHEN THINGS SUBSIDED

[CaptainD] [believer] I read that Okie was clear on the debt issue being resolved since the Pres is thinking about his 50th. Question is are we still in line with/for Monday/Tuesday if not sooner or might this be put off since the Pres spoke about moving it back to the 10th.

[asells] [target] For Iraq to out of Chapter 7 totaly do they need to revalue currancy???

[OKIE OIL MAN] ASELLS---LOTS OF MISINFORMATION FLOATING AROUND CHAPTER 7--SOME INTERPRETATE IT AS NOT HAVING OCCURED. MY UNDERSTANDING WAS THAT IT HAD AND I HAVE HEARD ALL ALONG THAT THE R/V WAS PART OF THE CONTINGENCY FACTOR IN CHAPTER 7 BUT I HAVE FOUND NO DOCUMENTATION STATING THAT

[OKIE OIL MAN] PENNOCH I HAVE JUST STATED EVERYTHING WAS DONE--NOW HOW MUCH MORE NEWS ARE YOU EXPECTING?

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHEN EVERYTHING HAS BEEN AGREED TO AND SIGNED OFF AND WE ARE ONLY WAITING ON ACTIVATION----WHAT MORE DOES ANY DETAIL MATTER?

[pennoch2000] [stormyrain] IMO - Iraq can't afford to wait until sept before the RV... they need a viable currency to trade with, what say you?

[OKIE OIL MAN] IRAQ IS CURRENTLY SPENDING MONEY LIKE IT IS GOING OUT OF STYLE THAT IS PART OF MY CONTENTION THAT AN INNER COUNTRY R/V OR AT LEAST A GUARANTEE VOUCHER WAS GIVEN TO THE COMPANYS THAT ARE PRESENTLY OPERATING IN IRAQ

[laurelei] [FarRider] Is the debt ceiling situation being used as a crisis to further devalue the dollar pre rv?

[OKIE OIL MAN] LAURELEI--THERE ARE MORE SPECULATION SURROUNDING THAT QUESTION THAN ANY QUESTION BEING ASKED --THAT ANSWER IS DEPENDING ON WHAT IF ANY THE AGREEMENT ON THE DEBT CEILING COMES OUT AS

[asells] [book2] Do you think the timing of the distribution of dinar starting on Monday is planned for pre-RV or post-RV? What makes more sense?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ASELLS--THEY ARE FOLLOWING THEIR OWN DEVELOPMENT PLAN THAT WAS ESTABLISHED 5 YEARS AGO . THINK ABOUT THIS----IF THEIR GOING TO SPEND THE MONEY WHICH DO YOU THINK MAKES MORE SENCE----AND WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD COMMIT TO AN AGREEMENT WITH A COUNTRY WITH WORTHLESS CURRENCY

[pennoch2000] [rangerrick] Can you see anything holding up the RV at this point?

[OKIE OIL MAN] PANNOCH2000---ALL POLITICAL PERIOD. NUFF SAID!!!

[asells] [ASN] OKIE Once we get to the activation part, are we past all the pinging and etc? In othe words, Would this then just show up on banks and no more pinging

[OKIE OIL MAN] ASELLS--WHEN THE ACTIVATION IS SOUNDED YOU WON'T BE INTERESTED IN THE PINGING

[pennoch2000] [THJ] Okie have you gotten any more information about the UST cashing people in or are we going to currency trader or banks?

[OKIE OIL MAN] NO MORE INFO ABOUT UST/IRS OFFICES

empty.gif empty.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting From The Broom Closet Of The BIS In Switzerland.

[OKIE OIL MAN] I READ A FEW POSTS FROM xxxxxxxxxxx AND SAW WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING AND IT IS HILARIOUS SOME OF THE SCENARIOS THAT PEOPLE THAT SEEMINGLY HAVE BRIGHT MINDS CAN CONCEIVE. SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF FOLKS ARE OFF THEIR MEDS TODAY OR THEY HAVE BEEN WITH ME IN WESTERN OKLAHOMA ON THE RIG AND SUFFERED HEAT STROKE.

For Okie to make such a statement, only proves more what a nut case he is!

• Upvote 1