Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My take on BH G and more....

Hi Everyone... Just want to clarify.... when I posted this, I assumed I was not allowed to give names of sites, also I assumed when you read Tidbits , you would all know it was another site... ( you know what happens when you assume !! ) When I saw this on the other site, I knew there was a very large thread about this on DV...

Adam, if I did something wrong or bad... I'm truely sorry :( I was just trying to contribute not stir a pot :blink:

• Upvote 2

Who Cares! This BS has nothing to do with RV of the Dinar. Sounds like Soap Opera in here.

Look back at all the so called intel in past few years, has any of it really made a difference. There is always the underlying scam of pay me and I will really tell you the truth.

I would like to see the financials of ALL the so called Gurus to see if any of them have been sucesfull except for maybe MLM scammers

• Upvote 1

Wishwell>>>passing the bucket to WorkerBee.....here take these too>>extra napkins..the butter topping we got today tends to get a bit greasy and grimy. its simply deplorable.

Wishwell11

If you got that butter from Dinar Thug, check to see if there is any lopster in it.

He was running a pre-debate special earlier

;):o:P:D

• Upvote 2

Hi Everyone... Just want to clarify.... when I posted this, I assumed I was not allowed to give names of sites, also I assumed when you read Tidbits , you would all know it was another site... ( you know what happens when you assume !! ) When I saw this on the other site, I knew there was a very large thread about this on DV...

Adam, if I did something wrong or bad... I'm truely sorry :( I was just trying to contribute not stir a pot :blink:

IMO- Aww...Shelley...you didn't stir the pot at all IMO...

IMO. .that pot has been boiling a long time, we "deplorable" know it but they (Another site) apparently like to crank up the heat instead of turning it IMO- IMO down/OFF..after so much boiling though Poof! liquid-ity evaporates :blink:

IMO- Duh, what did I just say:blink:...Basically, Shelley dear.IMO..never a worry or finger pointed at you !!!

IMO_ Wishing you Well 2011

Who Cares! This BS has nothing to do with RV of the Dinar. Sounds like Soap Opera in here.

Look back at all the so called intel in past few years, has any of it really made a difference. There is always the underlying scam of pay me and I will really tell you the truth.

I would like to see the financials of ALL the so called Gurus to see if any of them have been sucesfull except for maybe MLM scammers

No disrespect intended, Gasketman but do you know what these people have done? They have taken advantage of many dinar investors just like you and me. People need to know the truth. And Din*r D*ddy just *forgot to mention* when he was advertising for the Currency Va*lt on his site and in his audio calls that his family OWNS this business. All the while claiming that he is not a pumper. How could he not be a pumper if he is advertising for a dinar dealer AND NOT EVER MENTIONING THAT HIS FAMILY OWNS THIS BUSINESS? I am thankful I never gave any of my money to these guys but feel for those that have. Although I believed Roger, which means I was dooped just the same. I can't believe I wasted one second of my time on this guy. :(

• Upvote 1

Not sure if I posted in the right forum, Please move it, if it needs to be :huh:

My Take on What Happened to the another site & More…

July 30th, 2011 04:48 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info)

All,

It has come to my attention there has been considerable speculation surrounding both WHY the another site was raided by the Feds and WHAT happened at the “Dinar Summit” that I attended for a day before heading to California to meet my wife for personal reasons. I’m posting this to help people understand and relax regarding their investment in the Iraqi Dinar, NOT to add any grief to what Brad Heubner, his family, and his employees are going through.

First off, please understand the raid of the another site facilities and Brad Heubner’s homes are not remotely connected to one another other than he was at both. That thought/speculation is laughable! One of the more deplorable sites is enjoying their speculations surrounding that ridiculous thought. In fact, it’s no different than the way they also over-think this investment and overshoot the “mark” in trying to predict what is happening with the Dinar.

As far as The another site goes, the raid had EVERYTHING to do with their Hedge Fund that they charged people $750 to reserve their spots in and that they publicly solicited business for. Those two actions are apparently illegal. From what I understand, the raid had NOTHING to do with their selling of Dinar, but everything to do with their Fund. I do NOT know anything more than that so please don’t ask me to elaborate on it as it would only be speculation by me, if this isn’t already.

As far as the “Dinar Summit” goes that I attended that Brad Heubner hosted… it was nothing major… TRUST ME! It was organized by Brad Heubner to introduce their new website he had been talking about for quite some time. I sat in a room for about 6 hours while they introduced us to their new concept asking us to promote it. That’s ALL IT WAS! LOL! We did NOT strike any “deals”. We did NOT discuss any “intel”. We did NOT come together because we had some super secret working relationship going on or because we were working on some conspiratorial monopoly on pumping dinars. LOL! Some of the MOST CONSERVATIVE sharers of information among all ‘gurus’ online were in attendance! It was simply a meeting among those who they trusted to invite because we ARE careful and we have a solid reputation regardless of what a few LOUD posters say who like to stir up controversy. They did NOT want to invite the super pumpers and site owners they didn’t trust. So, there weren’t many who were invited.

Anyway, the Dinar Summit was no big deal. The Dinar Summit has NO CONNECTION whatsoever with the raid that occurred other than there were two there who were named in the warrant who were involved with the Hedge Fund. You know who they are. The raid wasn’t because The another site was selling counterfeit dinar, or handing their dinar business in some shady way, or not fulfilling orders for their customers.

Also, you need to allow the legal process to follow due course. Brad Heubner was NOT arrested. He is someone who does have a good reputation in the Toledo, OH area. Just because they’ve gone through a horrible event imposed on them by the US Government doesn’t mean they are guilty. Please be respectful of them and their horrible, humiliating, and devastating situation. Please stop piling on and adding to anti-productive discussion. Please focus on why you are here… to learn more about your purchase of DINAR, and the possibility of it going up in value some day.

YOU COULDN"T BE MORE WRONG!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THAT YOUR STATEMENT ITSELF IS CRIMINAL IT WOULD BE LAUGHABLE. tHERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT A PRIVATE INVESTMENT CLUB TO WHICH THE HEDGE FUND PARTICIPANTS BELONG. IT IS "PRIVATE" AND NOT PUBLIC!!! MR HUEBNER WAS INVESTIGATED AND CHARGED FOR ISSUES RELATED TO HIS DINAR SALES AND NOTHING MORE. YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE SLANDERING OTHERS. SLANDER, BTW, IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And just a side note....anyone wonder how the dude that has a blog site and answers questions on audio can "swing" this awesome deal to give people a free 500 dinar with each purchase? You know that dude that says accumulate while you wait? Ive seen that dude around for awhile....ask jmw if you don't want to take my word on him. People should learn their own investment comfort zone and stop taking the bait and lure from others.

• Upvote 2