Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AM I BEING LED ASTRAY

trooper

WHATS GOING ON... IRAQ IS CONDUCTING GOVERNMENT BUSINESS DURING THE WEEKEND AND IN RAMADON MONTH.. i WAS TOLD BY THE MEMBERS THAT ESSENTIALLY THE MUSLIM CULTURE SEIZE TO EXISTS DURING AUGUST... WEIRD? THEY MUST REALLY WANT THIS DONE..

(SARCASM)

GO RV!!!1

WHATS GOING ON... IRAQ IS CONDUCTING GOVERNMENT BUSINESS DURING THE WEEKEND AND IN RAMADON MONTH.. i WAS TOLD BY THE MEMBERS THAT ESSENTIALLY THE MUSLIM CULTURE SEIZE TO EXISTS DURING AUGUST... WEIRD? THEY MUST REALLY WANT THIS DONE..

(SARCASM)

GO RV!!!1

Actually, it is not August yet. :D

Monday is August 1. Even so, I think some things will happen this first week. But you are correct, they (Iraqi gov.) wants this to happen. They NEED the RV as much as we do. Go RV!!

I read somewhere they would conduct business the first 2 weeks, then maybe 1/2 day after that, or maybe 1/2 days for the first 2 weeks. Senior-itis for me.

Give'em a break!! It's a holiday that only lasts for a mere month. LOL

• Upvote 1

Trooper... imo, they will still have a skeleton crew, they will have to. Even at Mardi Gra.. the USA's biggest party (which last's for about 2 wks.) things still get done, albeit slowly, but they do get done! We can only hope!cool.gif

Trooper... imo, they will still have a skeleton crew, they will have to. Even at Mardi Gra.. the USA's biggest party (which last's for about 2 wks.) things still get done, albeit slowly, but they do get done! We can only hope!cool.gif

What??? You mean it's over ???? Should I put my top down??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

It's pretty much business as usual during Ramadan. Ramadan is the month for fasting and charity. People work, they just don't eat or drink during the day (also, no intercourse during the hours of fasting :blink: ), with more effort to follow the teachings of Islam closely. Charity is big in the teachings of Islam, and charitable actions are thought to be rewarded many times more during Ramadan than any other time of the year.

Typically, in Islamic countries, the local economies heat up during the month of Ramadan

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 1

Hey Slum Dame

I did not know you had your top pulled up damn I am always the last to know :lol::lol::lol::P:P:P

Besides I wanted to test out the edited pic I did of Dinar4myfamily Heheheh

Go On Shabbs push the pretty Button

Whoooh Hoooh

Cheers Chilli

BUGGER:(:(

Edited by Chilliherb

Your starting to get under our skin.......we want to party hardy too after darkeyebrows.gif

Your starting to get under our skin.......we want to party hardy too after darkeyebrows.gif

Hi all,

I just wanted to interject here a little.

I think we're reading to much in to the Ramadan issue. My kids grew up with a majority Muslim kids in their public school and when Ramadan arrived, they still carried on as usual. Their stores were open. They drove their hacks, daytime hours were mostly the same. What they do during the day is fast and don't drink anything. In the evening when the sun sets, they pray and read the Koran. Then they celebrate with lots of festivity, food & drink.

The 30 days of Ramadan change every year as well according to the Islamic calendar. I'm sure most of the soldiers and many investors on here know all this already. Just wanted to put in in perspective for others that didn't know. I don't believe that Ramadan alone will stop the rv train. It could happen any day including Fridays and Saturdays. If it's time, it will happen. Not everybody in Iraq are super religious. Many of the elite are actually secular. Banks will be open, government will operate, markets will operate, just on adjusted hours!

Look at this link from Wikipedia for more detail about Ramadan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan