Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Bytes: Blaino- No RV For 5 1/2 Weeks

DinarThug

CNN. BREAKING NEWS .... This Just Landed In The Pitcher Of Cocktails Here On The News Desk ....

Thug Note: The 1st Quote is from check--mate.

-30-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz This thing has been over, been done. I am a little upset that my money is just sitting where it is sitting and hasn't been cashed in. We know Ramadan is about to begin, things do get done during Ramadan. It's out of Iraq's hands, so it doesn't matter.

7-30-2011 Guru TonyTNT We WERE looking for a reason for this to happen, now we are looking for a reason why it is not happening - what could possibly be holding it back. One country is messing up the plan. We are seeing other countries bail out of the deal one at a time & revaluing their currency. There are so many countries in Washington right now, it looks like a UN meeting and it's not, it's a "you are screwing up the plan" meeting. There is literally no where else to go but to make this thing happen, we are at the end. I personally think it will happen by Tuesday.

7-30-2011 Newshound Guru Joey (new guru) how can they have taxes and tariffs? How can they have Maritime Status if they have sanctions with the world? since January 1st, they had some of the DFI funds released to them so they could start rebuilding their country, you’ve got the IMF challenging them that they had from August 2010 to August 2011 to build up their economy, by sterilizing their banks, to pump up their private sector and to raise the zeros off the currency to have a higher value. Why would the IMF have given these ultimatums if there were still restrictions of Chapter 7 sanctions that would cause them to falter or fail or break international laws? It’s redundant, truly redundan. I truly believe that everything needed to be done is done, and that Shabibi is waiting for his right time to roll out his lower denominations, the people of Iraq have been more than patient and, I BELIEVE WE ARE THERE.

7-30-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot They are going to be a preeminent power. Hillarious Clinton said this is going to be the most robust economy to invest in within two years. And that’s why they need to RV sooner than later, because they can’t wait until the last or 23rd month of that period to get started. They have to get started ramping up NOW. That’s why we believe it is eminent for RV very soon.

7-30-2011 Guru Blaino Looks like we have about 5 1/2 weeks...by the first week in September have you bank accounts ready and get ready for cashin around Sept 12th.

• Upvote 4

Why is Blaino still copying other data and posting it... I thought he was called out as untrustworthily??

Go RV

imho every last one of them are untrustworthy. all any of these guys want is to make money and/or drive up site membership so they can say their site is #1. they don't have any intel or secrect high up source. it's just a numbers game pure and simple. the bottom line is they aren't in it to help anyone but themselves. the longer we have to wait the more their site membership grows, and that is more paid services they can sell and more money in their pockets. numbers game period. as for me i don't don't believe a word they say and keep my money in my pocket.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1

CNN. BREAKING NEWS .... This Just Landed In The Pitcher Of Cocktails Here On The News Desk ....

-30-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz This thing has been over, been done. I am a little upset that my money is just sitting where it is sitting and hasn't been cashed in. We know Ramadan is about to begin, things do get done during Ramadan. It's out of Iraq's hands, so it doesn't matter.

7-30-2011 Guru TonyTNT We WERE looking for a reason for this to happen, now we are looking for a reason why it is not happening - what could possibly be holding it back. One country is messing up the plan. We are seeing other countries bail out of the deal one at a time & revaluing their currency. There are so many countries in Washington right now, it looks like a UN meeting and it's not, it's a "you are screwing up the plan" meeting. There is literally no where else to go but to make this thing happen, we are at the end. I personally think it will happen by Tuesday.

7-30-2011 Newshound Guru Joey (new guru) how can they have taxes and tariffs? How can they have Maritime Status if they have sanctions with the world? since January 1st, they had some of the DFI funds released to them so they could start rebuilding their country, you’ve got the IMF challenging them that they had from August 2010 to August 2011 to build up their economy, by sterilizing their banks, to pump up their private sector and to raise the zeros off the currency to have a higher value. Why would the IMF have given these ultimatums if there were still restrictions of Chapter 7 sanctions that would cause them to falter or fail or break international laws? It’s redundant, truly redundan. I truly believe that everything needed to be done is done, and that Shabibi is waiting for his right time to roll out his lower denominations, the people of Iraq have been more than patient and, I BELIEVE WE ARE THERE.

7-30-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot They are going to be a preeminent power. Hillarious Clinton said this is going to be the most robust economy to invest in within two years. And that’s why they need to RV sooner than later, because they can’t wait until the last or 23rd month of that period to get started. They have to get started ramping up NOW. That’s why we believe it is eminent for RV very soon.

7-30-2011 Guru Blaino Looks like we have about 5 1/2 weeks...by the first week in September have you bank accounts ready and get ready for cashin around Sept 12th.

seriously folks always the same people extending the rv are those that have stated emphatically that it is done and we shall see it on such and such a date... especially Blaino!!!!! Blaino i call you out you are a complete B>S pumper and the only thing that keeps you alive in this guru crap is all the people who do not want to face the fact that you have failed on all of your intel and dates so many times before are those who want to believe in this so much that they become blind to all the deceit and crap that you publish ....... as far as i am concerned Blaino, Terryk, Okie, Athena and a whole slew of you too many to list are absolute thieves who are profiting from this in some way through advertisement or dinar sales..... Folks after 7 years of this crap nothing has changed rates and dates go away and when the pumper./guru has finally painted him/herself into a small enough corner they usually disappear and a new guru name is created... they are all the same people folks beware !!!!! Do not buy one more Dinar from any of these Dinar dealers slow the demand and maybe something will happen someday!!!

thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahahahaha... it's all crap! Ramadan has NOTHING to do with the RV. They can still do it during... if they so choose...

Great post DT!!

Yeah, they can. They can do anything they want to do. Their business decisions are not affected by their religious practices. However, Adam has pointed out that historically -- they do not get much done during Ramadan.

Edited by cgbrown
  • Upvote 1

It's done, it's been done, it will be done, it's going to be done, done, done deal! Oh wait it's Ramadan.....okay....after Ramadan the done deal will be done. And if its not done after Ramadan then it will be done on one of those days when its done.

You will know its done when we say its done, although it already has been done. nuff said. Could get done on Tuesday though. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

If you have some time waiting for our Dinar to RV(like I have had...patiently...w..a..i..t..i..n..g), you can find VERY SIMILAR postings be VERY FAMILIAR "gurus" on the Veitnamese Currency forums as well. I was doing double takes! It was as if they have preloaded texts that they input DONG instead of DINAR into in some of these posts...

Stick to the news, do your own forex/CBI checks, keep your head up for Adam(and your very few selected non-guru/news interpreters) and you will be in great shape.

OH yeah, stay tuned to the CNN(CLOWN NEWS NETWORK) for current, up to date CHUCKLES!

Thanks DinarThug!

-lionfish

• Upvote 2

jj4cpi.jpg

25uof1e.jpg

Yup these two really look like two guys I would go to for top notch wink wink intel on the dinar.........

• Upvote 2

End Quote

Let me guess... It's your 157,280,643,862,804,395,469th 100% sure & done thing..........

• Upvote 2

DT thanks for the POST, I can always depend on you to give me a good LAUGH!

• Upvote 1

Blaino is like every other Guru, talks a lot, and says nothing! Like Okie and the rest of these of these wannabes they talk about sources they don't really have and all their intel is wrong. The RV will happen and eventually one of these hammerheads will be right. Not by intel, but simply talking out their butts everyday. Hold on to what you have and ride the storm out.