Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Saturday Morning Chat 7/30/2011

smitty4rv

Good morning to All,

This is the best news we have read in quite some time and I really appreciate the common sense approach 'BondLady' utilizes to break down the content.

Excellent post!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and lets pray next week is OUR WEEK!!!!!!!

Good day,

GG

p.s.- Sorry 'Smitty'.....thanks for posting! Keep'em coming....!!!! :D

• Upvote 3

Been off the computer until about 30 min. ago. Read the post and WOW! It is really making my day! Great analytical presentation. We need everyone to do that with the articles. Sometimes I have to read them two or three times to understand (or try).

I'm ready to meet the week with a solid RV!

Thanks for t he post!:rolleyes:

:bow::bow:

• Upvote 3

You really know how to break it down to working man lingo. I can read it five times and come away with five different interpretations. You are the man(lady). Just love to hear your work. Our little train just keeps chugging along.

He drops his margarita and trips over a power cord shutting off the amplifier. Mic Jager is really pi$$ed at him.

I have a quick question BL or who ever wants to tackle this --

just an obeservation If they set aside one day a week just to turn in the old bills and be replaced ---then it would be returned with the real lower denoms right 1's thru 100---

my question is becuase of the translation problems for arabic to english are we speaking of actual metal coins or the lower denominations of paper currency and also coins--the turning in of the 3 zeros and worn out paper currency for a higher value of currency and metal coins coinciding with the RV

just to prevent a run on home depot wheel barrels--LOL

just a question

capt cliff